Nisha is still not online..
Busy?
Network problem?
Unexpected guest?
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by jairathore

🀣
Thank you all for your wishes never had so many folks wishing ma  around the same time.  
Asma not to the mountains I love...this is for the change maker event...2 day conference today to chill out seeing if I can call on Ii to comfort her Jai says go to ISKCON...mm more appealing to my mood must see what the other 3 want to do
Originally posted by moonwearer

Thank you all for your wishes never had so many folks wishing ma  around the same time.  
Asma not to the mountains I love...this is for the change maker event...2 day conference today to chill out seeing if I can call on Ii to comfort her Jai says go to ISKCON...mm more appealing to my mood must see what the other 3 want to do
Heyy are you at airport 
When is your flight 
Have a safe journey πŸ˜Š
Sorry Went off to a "Meet these colleges meeting"
The pointless, generic information loaded bull crap of two hours
I could have written the next chapter in that time

I DON'T need tourism information about Chicago or Georgia or California.  I CAN GO TO TRAVEL CHANNEL AND GET THAT

Can u please tell me WHY you pimp yourself in 100 cities telling us HOW great your University is, have 100,000 students apply and then u pull some bull shit called "Holistic admissions process" and select ONLY 180 students for Under Grad each year?

THAT would be relevant to me. I KNOW the Golden Gate Bridge is in San Francisco
I don't need a Associate Admissions Director to tell me THAT.

What a boat load of bull crap college admissions are, in this country
I DONT need to know there are 500 student clubs on campus and if my student wants to start a club "HE CAN"
Gee!!! How awesome!!!

Tell me why your admission process is so screwed up
Tell me why no politician or lawmaker gives a f---

I can download as many glossy brochures as I care to from the web

Education n Admissions are screwed up everywhere...
😑 😑
Atleast Indian Universities dont prostitute themselves like this Putti

Here they go to every goddamn city through the year, today the group told us they went from El Paso, to Vegas, to Salt Lake to Billings(Montana) before they came to my city

I am LIKE...

UMMM... SOOO? U get paid $200k a year to go around telling every one how great and over priced your Alma mater is. Why are u complaining

The guy from Columbia goes  "U can show your student ID and get FREE ADMISSION into THIRTY museums in the NYC area

I am thinking "if I am blowing $60, f----g thousand dollars a YEAR on my kid's Columbia education I am guessing I will have enough  change to by him a fricking $34 admission to Metropolitan Museum of Art😑

What a bloody hoax!!
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Just ordered this online today Nisha...my husband's birthday is coming up & I figured his baby girl wearing this would be the perfect gift.
Our little nugget could use 1 too in a couple of months πŸ˜Š

Edited by Aarti.1 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Aarti.1

Just ordered this online today Nisha...my husband's birthday is coming up & I figured his baby girl wearing this would be the perfect gift.
Our little nugget could use 1 too in a couple of months😊

</div>
<div>

Your hubs is going to have a wide grin on his face πŸ˜›