Posted: 8 years ago
"U need to take care of yourself" "U have lost weight... A LOT" the last two words Appa said a lil too loudly

Ok OK Appa...
Dude n his Team has listened... Don't worry we have put your daughter under house arrest until she gains 3 Lbs...
Happy now?Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
I just love the update nisha the dude and appas conversation are always filled with fireworks . The last line got me all cracked up... 
Can we please get an update with tan and manya's reaction and also the dude's own feeling 
The momentary fear dude felt!! Wooow
I think the man dude is most insecure of in the entire world is Appa... Jealous of appa and afraid that he still holds the power to drag her away from him.

And the monet replay mein aj ek detail pata chala..! So he first seeked her permission and waited for her to respond with a denial and then took..!!!

And appa...struggling between loving the little unborn life and hating it for being a part if dude!
It's like when little kids become ziddi and deny food for the thing they want...and mom smartly makes thier favourite... The way they push thier mothers hand away but keep stating at the food...appa behaved exactly the same way.

Looks like appa keeps searching dude with the metal director to find things he can hate about him...every time the detector beeps appa is overjoyed but ends up finding a lighter or a pen or some mundane metal object πŸ˜†
Was appa trying to proove my daughter is my priority by not taking the calls?? Looked like an unconscious/conscious effort to complain about dude's habbit of taking phone calls around his daughter πŸ˜†
The care with II walked was a mega moment for me...! The transition from a lady to a mother or however it's said πŸ˜³
Originally posted by NSB7

The momentary fear dude felt!! Wooow
I think the man dude is most insecure of in the entire world is Appa... Jealous of appa and afraid that he still holds the power to drag her away from him.

And the monet replay mein aj ek detail pata chala..! So he first seeked her permission and waited for her to respond with a denial and then took..!!!

And appa...struggling between loving the little unborn life and hating it for being a part if dude!
It's like when little kids become ziddi and deny food for the thing they want...and mom smartly makes thier favourite... The way they push thier mothers hand away but keep stating at the food...appa behaved exactly the same way.

Looks like appa keeps searching dude with the metal director to find things he can hate about him...every time the detector beeps appa is overjoyed but ends up finding a lighter or a pen or some mundane metal object πŸ˜†

πŸ‘   πŸ˜†   🀣
TOO GOOD

So original
Nice chapters again.. 
Appa and Dude are like little kids when it comes to II.. They both want her to be around them.. πŸ˜†

Appas have a hard time accepting that their daughters are grown up.. Ammas are able to embrace that change quickly and with ease.. 

Aww.. he was worried she might go off with Appa.. β€οΈ He hasn't truly understood how much he means to her too.. 

The monet.. reliving the moments.. β€οΈ except now they belong to each other...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

πŸ‘   πŸ˜†   🀣
TOO GOOD

So original
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† theory of relativity πŸ˜†
"That ur love for shaving equals love for him" she mocked brazenly

She knows Dude love for her Appa..
🀣

Was appa trying to proove my daughter is my priority by not taking the calls?? Looked like an unconscious/conscious effort to complain about dude's habbit of taking phone calls around his daughter πŸ˜†
The care with II walked was a mega moment for me...! The transition from a lady to a mother or however it's said πŸ˜³
how can I forget the amazing moment when dude said his love for shaving is much more than his love for appa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Chalo all of you have an amazing day/night 
Laters people πŸ˜‰

Was appa trying to proove my daughter is my priority by not taking the calls?? Looked like an unconscious/conscious effort to complain about dude's habbit of taking phone calls around his daughterπŸ˜†
The care with II walked was a mega moment for me...! The transition from a lady to a mother or however it's said😳

Appa does Leave no stone unturned...