Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

Sri amazing poetry u r gifted

Putti u forgot to add tell Nivi to tell her mom her dad is always right so always listen to him

Jyo
😳

And Nivi's antics will be same as Dude... 😃
SRI so so sweet. a little kutti baby appealing to her mom to listen to her appa! awww! one can easily tell by the future updates, how much NIVI will obsess over her APPA and Appa too will jaan on her much to the happy chagrin of her AMMA. i would love to see camps and battle lines drawn between APPA and Amma and poor NIVI even as she will clearly be on APPA's team will still try to be nice to her amma! 
  Shruthi thank you when Castor and Pollox arrive they will obsess over their Amma they are the dude's boys they will adore their Amma even if they tire her...the dude will have to compete with his dad ...he will have to wait till Sahana arrives though Nivi will protect her Appa like she chided her Amma Padum  Amma when she playfully punched in the Foochar update ðŸ˜‰ Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
Hi SR...late arrival...How r u doing?😊
But alas no update...and i am feeling low because of it...but Sri's poem perked me up😃
Originally posted by moonwearer

Shruthi thank you when Castor and Pollox arrive they will obsess over their Amma they are the dude's boys they will adore their Amma even if they tire her...the dude will have to compete with his dad ...he will have to wait till Sahana arrives though Nivi will protect her Appa like she chided her Amma Padum  Amma when she playfully punched in the Foochar update ðŸ˜‰

IKR - the chhotu dudes will be II's copy - devils incarnate, tantrum throwing, full on Naatak.. MM will  
certainly be a home to reckon with. I am still laughing remebering what nisha had given us in one of the future updates- the boys throwing darts at Ranjan's butt and one actually sticking in there! gosh each time i think of it, I laugh for  a good 10 minutes! 
Waiting to see how appa will behave and what he will tell dude?😉 Pregnant women need more rest and paavam his kozhandai now has to gain weight and she is throwing up...what advice will he give his favourite enemy?😆
I just got selected for a programming competition in IIT Bombay
Have to leave by 4th September 
But I can't go😭
Nisha di jaldi update do, mood kharab hai😆
Shilpa how can my lines perk you up da it's only time pass.i have been up waiting too...I guess glitches in connectivity not set right as yet so just logging off...happy time chatting ...wish I could stay up...get exhausted by 10... I wake at 4 most days...enjoy yourself ladies
How I look forward to this second lag of ishita-raman's life!
I am just imagining all the kids in MM...Nandu, Shravu, Lasya, Baldie, Nivi, and then Castor and pollox, and the nanhi munni...the last one  ...all running around...nandu and Shravu elder to all, bossing them and lasya the devilish one troubling and playing pranks roping in Nivi and Shubang......Nivi will be the unwilling participant...but since she loves her Lasya akka will do whatever she says...
😃