Posted: 8 years ago

Full story I need to follow. 
Ll read up that thing n get back 😕
I am amazed by the quality, quanity and speed at which you write these so so revelant poems for each chapter.  I love the "amma, appa" from the baby.  Huge hugs 🤗 

Originally posted by moonwearer

AMMA AMMA EN KURAI KEL AMMA

Amma Amma vendam Amma

Appavudan sandai vendam Amma
Amma Amma kelu Amma
Naandhan un chellam Amma
Unulirundhu sollaren Amma
Un thalayil ulla kural illai Amma
Un ul vallarum un kuzhandhai Amma
Sathamaga nee pesum podu Amma
Ennakku romba bayamagiradhu Amma
Amma Amma en anbu Amma
Appa solvadhai kelu Amma
Appavukku en mel aasai Amma
Ennai vi di romba priyam Amma
Unnaipol naan irrukanum Amma
Adhudhaan Appa aasai pattar Amma
Tatha nalla tatha Amma
Thathavukkum nee romba chellam Amma
Unpol ennal pesamuduyadhu Amma
Un moochu vegagama vandhaal Amma
Ennal sariyaga moochu vida mudiyadhe Amma
Appa sol pechu kelu Amma
Nimadhiyaga ovyuvedu Amma

Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
Jasmine thank you for the lovely words...love to get totally involved in people and what matters to me most is the tale of the dude and dame...after a hectic day or amidst schedules it comes as a whiff of fresh air that resurrects me from routines and deadlines...rather than driving others I chose to recap the story...happy that folks like it
After a long day, I just read the lovely update, poems and jokes. No major talent. Least I can do is appreciate the talent  😆

Originally posted by moonwearer

Jasmine thank you for the lovely words...love to get totally involved in people and what matters to me most is the tale of the dude and dame...after a hectic day or amidst schedules it comes as a whiff of fresh air that resurrects me from routines and deadlines...rather than driving others I chose to recap the story...happy that folks like it
Originally posted by jasminechick

Summer 1996 - A confident young handsome chap walked into Lords as a filler.  There was a master stroke and his first test century. My heart stopped and then started beating so fast.  It still does seeing DADA. My heart was doing a similar familiar arthymic beat when I read the word "DADDY".  Strokes whether it is the bat or the pen - out of the ground.  👏

Nisha - As u march to a easy fifty, my wishes for a fabulous century and more. The virtual stadium here in India-forum is filled with fans all over the world and awaiting your century  ⭐️
Jasmine

Is this your story? So so cute 😛
Sri and others
Sorry my Like button on strike..
Wonderful Nivi's request to her Amma...

Nivi
Please tell Amma go take rest and put up weight...
Originally posted by putti77

Jasmine

Is this your story? So so cute 😛

Not just my story but thousands of other girls story at that time.  Talking about "DADA" - the Sourav Ganguly ! 😳

Right after that Test series, he eloped with his childhood sweet heart, got married and broke zillion hearts 😆 
Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
Sri amazing poetry u r gifted 

Putti u forgot to add tell Nivi to tell her mom her dad is always right so always listen to him 
Putti SoSy to me is my daily shot I have to have it...if my addiction is not satiated with current update plug my hard disk which has from first thread...for the last few I have the lines I write in a folder...the captions are all colour coded there is a table with page numbers...my Christmas break plan is to have my printed version leather bound...I plan to gift it to myself...
I love to see my friends who have read it...I know it from likes and comments and one mail reviewer...it's my addiction for months now.