SS49 - Page 102

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

Originally posted by ishruhi

envy btwn siblings...which is happening without their notice...paavam,they cant help it too!!!
Akka vs II
Shravu vs shathabdi
manny vs rnb...
Cry

Nouf they will get through..

Mom tells she was very afraid to leave me alone with bro when I was born.. He hated me to core it seems bcoz of the attention I was getting..

Manny will sail through once she finds true love...
I was in Manny's shoes when my bro got married... It was for few months after that I understood...
Smile

i was also envious to my lil sister...i used to cry saying "eduth maatumma!!"(take her away)when she was a newborn (and i was a lil kid too then)
i am mor afraid of vandu...manya now has makarandish dreams.so this envy will not go beyond a limit!
but bala is a really not considerate!!!
One doubt... Shravu has a makeshift room where they installed an AC right?.

Accomodating somebody for a week is different from Accomodating someone for 6 months at a home which is already full.
There are 10 rooms in one mansion with its patriarch yearning to see atleast three of it occupied and another home we have vandu's home where even the living room is in danger of being occupied
Ladies whoever have two kids...
Please write one line how your first kid reacted when second one born..

Originally posted by putti77

envy btwn siblings...which is happening without their notice...paavam,they cant help it too!!!
Akka vs II
Shravu vs shathabdi
manny vs rnb...
Cry

Nouf they will get through..

Mom tells she was very afraid to leave me alone with bro when I was born.. He hated me to core it seems bcoz of the attention I was getting..

Manny will sail through once she finds true love...
I was in Manny's shoes when my bro got married... It was for few months after that I understood...
Smile

i was also envious to my lil sister...i used to cry saying "eduth maatumma!!"(take her away)when she was a newborn (and i was a lil kid too then)
i am mor afraid of vandu...manya now has makarandish dreams.so this envy will not go beyond a limit!
but bala is a really not considerate!!!

Nouf..
You too..ROFL
I didn't get a chance to envy as mom's tubes tied when I was 5 month old.. She had a difficult delivery and dad was very scared. I troubled her Smile
Mom told they sent bro to her parents home bcoz he used to pinch and punch me Big smile

Bala is jerk Angry
I don't know what to say about bala.
I mean I think o woll also not have guts to say on.

Its tough.
Originally posted by Errantnomad

One doubt... Shravu has a makeshift room where they installed an AC right?.

Accomodating somebody for a week is different from Accomodating someone for 6 months at a home which is already full.
There are 10 rooms in one mansion with its patriarch yearning to see atleast three of it occupied and another home we have vandu's home where even the living room is in danger of being occupied

Shravu already insecure n now room will be stealed...
Bechara.. Cry
Funny but true... read & laugh

Read it...

A little Indian Boy wanted Rs500/=
so he prayed for weeks, but nothing happened.
Finally he decided to write a letter to God requesting Rs500/=

When post office staff received a letter addressed to God, they forwarded it to the President.

The President was so amused, 
he instructed his secretary to send the little boy Rs 100/= 
as he thought Rs500/= would be a lot of money for him.

The little boy was delighted with Rs100/= & decided to write a thank u note to God.

'Dear God, Thank u very much for sending the money. However,
I noticed that u have sent it through 'Rashtrapati Bhavan' (Through Government ) & those corrupt donkeys ate my 400/= rupees!