SS49 - Page 101

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
A lil envy

Vandu's predicament is something so relatable.
The gentle art of saying 'no'.
I think we fear saying no cause it will border on being rude and selfish. But somewhere down the line , we end up frustrated Cos we wanted to be nice and don't prioritize or value our time.
It gets even more diffucult to say ' no' to elders. And we end up getting stuck in situations.

Vandu has a lot already on her plate and has spread herself thin as it is .Bala , take cover, srividya is going to crucify you today LOL . You hv got it coming, sir.
But you do question life's fairness when a husband is able to look away and say no to his wife on her face but is pussy footing around his relatives not being able to say no. After a point , one begins to look willingly stupid not even realizing that they are being taken for granted.

Many of us here would hv gone through situations like this.
I for one, slowly hv started to say no. For ex, I forced my hubs to tell his friend who is coming with his family here to book a hotel stay as our ac unit is down and it wasn't exactly comfortable to do that.

envy btwn siblings...which is happening without their notice...paavam,they cant help it too!!!
Akka vs II
Shravu vs shathabdi
manny vs rnb...
Cry
Hey Shilpa n Kalpana..

Agree too difficult to tell NO to friends n relatives...
So many cousins studied in our home.. But recently mom in a nice way told no to Mama who wanted leave his daughter in my parents place.. She already stayed in our home one year.. This time Amma excused saying, I am getting old also don't know how my DIL react.. Some excuses but so difficult to conveyUnhappy
and what is this bala doing!!!!!!!

u hav to consider ur wife atleast as another humanbeing junior Mr.iyer!!!!
everyone's life cant turn out as II's!but there are a lot of intermediate stands u can select btwn these extremes!!!Angry
Originally posted by ishruhi

envy btwn siblings...which is happening without their notice...paavam,they cant help it too!!!
Akka vs II
Shravu vs shathabdi
manny vs rnb...
Cry

Nouf they will get through..

Mom tells she was very afraid to leave me alone with bro when I was born.. He hated me to core it seems bcoz of the attention I was getting..

Manny will sail through once she finds true love...
I was in Manny's shoes when my bro got married... It was for few months after that I understood...
Smile
Appa wearing a veshti still trying a bit of rebellion LOL . I forgot to mention this in my last two posts.
I was actually chuckling and imagining Prakash raj, climbing up the stairs in his daughter's place trying hard not to gape with his veshti ends slightly tucked . You tend to laugh more if you can put a face to the comic antics of a character, LOL .
An inter caste marraige and the initial two years of the family dynamics as they adjust to each other is always a riot Big smile
Manya Bhalla... Her reaction and her joy at her dimpal's promotion.
Manny... Manny. Embarrassed
I am worried about shravu.
They will take his room.
Vandu brought it after so much.
He will get disturb poor boy
Kalpana

Abhiyum Naanum movie

Prakash Rai ROFL He is Rai for Kannadigas.. Smile