Truth finally out BUT...

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Today's episode was one of the moment we have all been waiting for. Which is for the truth to be out in the open. Was it up to the expectation? I would say no. I felt the impact in the scene when Anirudh and Neil found out about Anahita's identity was better than this scene.
And i found the scenes of Tina going all fida over the writer and Teeshay wondering what's going on between them kinda out place. It could have been in other episodes but not here as it seems more like filler rather than flowing with the story. Ronnie, this guy just says a simple story and Anirudh believes. How come has Anirudh never suspected him? CCTV footage are vital for big organization and when its corrupted, how do they retrieve the footage? Shouldn't there be duplicate or some sort of back up? Once again, Ronnie went scott-free. 

Salooni was as usual the annoying person who keeps trying to get Jaitley's signature on the documents. And despite lying herself, she threatens Anirudh on the letter instead. But at least this gave Anirudh a sign that Salooni is lying while Anahita is telling the truth. While Anirudh tries to delay Anahita from attending the function and at the same time, keep her in their custody fearing for her safety, Anahita made a wise move in coming to the function and finally revealing the truth. Even as Salooni tries playing her game and exposes Anirudh's secret of hiding the letter, Anahita's dad, Paul Fernandez arrives at the right time and confirming that Anahita is indeed his grandaughter. 

Sadly for Mr Jaitley, its too many surprises for him to handle. Firstly the ones he had trusted had betrayed his trust. Anirudh and Salooni. And Anirudh is fired from Gulmohar Grand. Secondly, he comes to know that his daughter Mayuri is no more. The happiness when he thinks Salooni is his granddaugher is not here when he learns that Annie is in fact his own granddaughter. With Jaitley deciding to sell Gulmohar Grand citing it as a reason he has lost everything, what would happen next? From precap, its seen that Mr Jaitley is avoiding Annie, so despite knowing she is the real granddaugter now, he is not going to accept her? Thanks Salooni for ruining it. Curious to know what happens to Salooni and how would Ronnie get caught now that Anirudh is no longer in Gulmohar Grand.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Like you I'm not pleased. I just expected more. Maybe some proof against Saloni getting her arrested. Maybe her revealing that Ronnie and Meghji are in on everything. I expected Anirudh to try and explain himself and Annie asking Jaitley to listen. Paul Fernandez's entry was out of nowhere and I just didn't expect it. A flight from London to Mumbai is at least 8 hours so how did Paul reach there so fast? And even if he was in Singapore it's still 3 or 4 hours. And for a man who has just had a surgery to travel...highly unlikely.

Tina and Teeshay's story just seemed forced as if to extend the length of the episode. I would have liked it much better if they had spent more time on how the truth came out.

But the issue I'm having now is they've revealed the truth. Jaitley has accepted it. Yes he's not talking to Annie, but he's accepted it. Tina and Teeshay's story has kicked off. Now they have very few tracks left, including Neil-Annie, getting Meghji arrested, Anirudh coming back (because that's the inevitable that has to happen), and maybe Anirudh-Pallavi getting together again. If the show is supposed to run its course of 26 episodes, then they have 10 episodes to show all this. That feels like a bit too much. And if the show is ending in October, then they have somewhere between 4 and 8 episodes to show everything. I wonder how it'll play out.
VishaD. thumbnail
I really hope they show Salooni getting arrested as what she did was forgery and its a criminal offence. Anirudh on the other hand remained silent and i did expected Annie to say something or perhaps stop Anirudh from leaving but everyone remained silent. And Paul's entry was like you said, not convincing enough but at least his arrival added weight to Anahita's claim otherwise Jaitley may not believe her at the moment. 

Regarding Tina & Teeshay's story today, i felt it was misfit in this episode as this episode should have only focused on revealing the truth. So it didn't really gel into the episode well. I guess the fact that Ronnie is yet to be caught red-handed, i feel there is still more to come. And if the plan to hijack the hotel is still on, then that would be a major track that could take up a few weeks. So lets see how they play out everything and the way the show gets no promos, won't be surprised if it could all be wrapped up in one or two episodes.
Minionite thumbnail
^ That hijack thing seems to have just disappeared. The article that had come out on it had said that the shooting was in process, but then it just stopped and there's been nothing on it.

True, but what surprised me even more was that Jaitley didn't know who Paul was. I had assumed that he did and he had met Paul and didn't approve. So Mayuri ran away with Paul without even knowing what Jaitley would say? ðŸ˜•

Agreed on the Tina and Teeshay part. There should have been nothing else in the episode except the truth. It would have done much better.

Yep one or two episodes sounds about right, but given that they have nothing else lined up yet, maybe not. I just don't want it to be where they air the last episode and then next day the articles come out about GG ending. That's what happened in PI's case and it was so frustrating because we kept wondering why there was no precap and why it ended so open-endedly and then the next day all these articles came out. SP is notorious for not having promos for the non-saas bahu stuff so I never expect anything from them there.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you guys. It was no where near expectation. I expected Annie to tell something for Anirudh's side. But then she stood mute. And SP has the notorious habit of sidelining male leads just to prop up female leads. I really hate that and I feel all this fiasco of Anirudh's ouster happened because it is Annie who will have to save GG. Annie who will have to find about rooney etc.. With Anirudh around that is not possible as both Annie and Neil will be working with him only.

On a side note I felt sorry for Anirudh. He lost his life for the hotel and the way he is ousted from the hotel 😭
Minionite thumbnail
^ But here up to now it was completely different! Annie was more busy trying to find out the truth and then revealing the truth. If anything it was Anirudh trying to save the hotel. They can't suddenly change the characterizations like that!

I accept how Anirudh left quietly. He always accepted that he deserved something like that, but my shock is over how Annie just let him go without saying anything. Not even one word.
VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: CT_Shreya

^ That hijack thing seems to have just disappeared. The article that had come out on it had said that the shooting was in process, but then it just stopped and there's been nothing on it.

True, but what surprised me even more was that Jaitley didn't know who Paul was. I had assumed that he did and he had met Paul and didn't approve. So Mayuri ran away with Paul without even knowing what Jaitley would say? ðŸ˜•

Agreed on the Tina and Teeshay part. There should have been nothing else in the episode except the truth. It would have done much better.

Yep one or two episodes sounds about right, but given that they have nothing else lined up yet, maybe not. I just don't want it to be where they air the last episode and then next day the articles come out about GG ending. That's what happened in PI's case and it was so frustrating because we kept wondering why there was no precap and why it ended so open-endedly and then the next day all these articles came out. SP is notorious for not having promos for the non-saas bahu stuff so I never expect anything from them there.

Now with the show going off air next week, i guess there is no terrorism story already. Now we know why the rushed Tina and Teeshay's story. 

Like you said, two more episodes to go and these episodes shall cover all the open stories left.
VishaD. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

I agree with you guys. It was no where near expectation. I expected Annie to tell something for Anirudh's side. But then she stood mute. And SP has the notorious habit of sidelining male leads just to prop up female leads. I really hate that and I feel all this fiasco of Anirudh's ouster happened because it is Annie who will have to save GG. Annie who will have to find about rooney etc.. With Anirudh around that is not possible as both Annie and Neil will be working with him only.

On a side note I felt sorry for Anirudh. He lost his life for the hotel and the way he is ousted from the hotel 😭

Yes, Anirudh had breath for Gulmohar Grand till he didn't even spend enough time with Pallavi. It was sad to see him just leaving like that. I guess Anirudh shall be back to GG on the last episode.