Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonseasandbeac thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
thank you for posting it Alia.

yes true life is full of surprises but as a viewer when I get home from a long and tiring day, I want to sit in front of my TV and watch something that is not related to my daily problems, I want to watch something which makes me dream .

i feel like somewhere they butchered all of the characters, from strong women to helpless one.

somewhere i believe they did not want to get Amaya married to mantu because he doesn't have a mother so therefore no saas bahu drama.

Forever_mine thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
TSM is going thru a very bad phase now! Fans on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook have all quit! Even neutral fans who are not shippers find this illogical! At the end of the day you want to watch a compelling story! It is not even abt shipping or love stories! As soon as the story starts getting stupid ppl move on! They should have got rid of many characters ages ago! This show had so many extras that were hell boring and ate up all the screen time! Too many annoying dream sequences and ppl hallucinating with neither character nor plot progression! And now they wonder why they never got ratings! Maybe the team should watch their own episodes from time to time and ask themselves if they would sit thru that monstrocity! If they would not how can we?๐Ÿ˜†

Like I would not even mind if they introduced a third angle for Amaya to create some sort of variation to the ManYa love story as long as they didn't turn it into a marriage show!  but here we have Rama? It makes me sick to my stomach! Like I can't even! This is like a nightmare that refuses to end!

Edited by Forever_mine - 8 years ago
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing Alia.
I feel so so bad for all the actors of this show, they don't deserve this.   They should just quit

I love Gautami but even my love for her will not make me watch this show again ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Yeah life has ups and downs and we have all surely been through ups and downs in ours life at one moment or another...the cvs of this show have made a mockery of marriage.

I am sorry Gautami but I will not be watching the show anymore, this marriage track was the worst thing to have happened to the show.

All the characters  (Sneha, Rachi, Amaya, Rama, Mantu) that I loved have been butchered๐Ÿ˜ญ

..Crimson.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs but all of them are trying to convince us for nothing. We've given up on our hopes.. once it's a fictional show and then you add reality stuff and this is not reality marrying a person by swapping place with your own sister doesn't happen in real world and also not a way to obtain anything. I will never be able to sympathize with Amaya no one will. she doesn't deserve it!
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The TSM team have told us that the reason for this track is TRP'S. ..to increase TRP'S. ...
They are stupid, the reason for low trp's is the negativity in the show and far too many villains ๐Ÿคช...just kill of most the villains trp's would increase...now the trp's are going to drop not increase.
soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonseasandbeac

thank you for posting it Alia.

yes true life is full of surprises but as a viewer when I get home from a long and tiring day, I want to sit in front of my TV and watch something that is not related to my daily problems, I want to watch something which makes me dream .๐Ÿ‘

i feel like somewhere they butchered all of the characters, from strong women to helpless one.

somewhere i believe they did not want to get Amaya married to mantu because he doesn't have a mother so therefore no saas bahu drama.

exactly what i think we watch it to move away from real and bad world not to get pissed of again 
Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS Alia...
Feeling really bad for actors...they have to do...what is assigned for them...๐Ÿ˜” I love Gautami...I love DhruHi too...but still i will not watch this crap anymore 
Bhargavii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't wat they want to show how mantu is gng to face the truth..till now I feel like mantu doesn't know amaya got married to rama since he is in hospital taking care gc...
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The episode has not yet been telecasted and they can still think on this.
Now for sure TRP's will go way down and the show will be closed.

It was better to have happy ending with first marraige than this 2nd 3rd marraige happening in future.

Seriously I love the cast of this show Sneha Amaya Rachu Mantu Jazz Rama

I will continue watching hoping the wedding will be stopped at the last moment or atleast hoping it as somebody's bad dream.

Pls CV's & Rajan Shahi come out of this regressive shit