Harshad Will Be Less Evil In KY2 Sequeal " Abhishek Malik

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Fans of Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan must be quite happy with the announcement of season 2. In a bid to find out more information about how the sequel will pan out. spamdomain.net spoke to the hunky dude of S.P.A.C.E i.e. Abhishek Malik who says, " I am very happy to be back as Harshad Saxena. We all were shocked when the news of the show first shutting down hit us. I had taken off for a holiday to recharge my batteries. Then all of a sudden I got a call from the creative's saying they are planning season 2."
What is the big difference between season 1 and 2? And we also hear that Parth will not be there ?, "Regarding casting I can't say anything you will have to watch the show tomorrow evening as usual to find that out. On the story board the emphasis of the narrative henceforth will not be Manan (Manik and Nandani) but the Fab Five. All our character's will be given lot more importance, their back stories and love affair's will also be noticed." Talking about his character in particular Abhishek who is also doing Bhagyalaxmi says, "I requested the creatives to make Harshad less evil as I am playing a positive character in the above &TV show and I don't want too much of jar for my fans. Harshad will continue to love his sister Alia Saxena (Krissann Barretto) and will do whatever it takes for her welfare."

"The shooting for tomorrow's episode is on and we all actors are very happy to be back. The KY2 set is like home for all us, we love to hang out together." Abhishek who first came on the scene with Colors thriller Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat.

Keep reading this space for more updates.

Anil Merani