TOI:Divyanka Tripathi talks about Rakhi and brother Aishwarya Tripathi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

We all the brothers and sisters used to gather at our dada ji and nana ji's place for rakhi celebration. We made arrangements like lunch at dada ji's place with my paternal family and dinner at nana ji's place with maternal family. It was a huge fun when all the elders would cook dinner and young ones tie rakhi and celebrate it. We all actually used to look forward to rakshabandhan to spend a beautiful get together.

What is your borther's name?

Aishwarya Tripathi. He is younger to me.

How you intend to celebrate Rakhi this year?

Now that we all cousins are living in different cities, we are planning to get together in Mumbai. From here, we will be driving to other cities where my other cousins live and I will call my brother from Bhopal. It's an elaborate plan. All of us cousins will have a nice outings for the first time. Till date, we had celebrated rakhi in Bhopal only. Since now we are grown ups working or studying out of station and we are getting together for a purpose and we all are very excited about it.

Any gift related memories?

My brother gifted me a barbie doll five years back. It was special because when I was a child, we weren't doing so well, my parents couldn't buy me a barbie doll and I was really fond of it. When my brother grew up, and he is younger than me, he bought me a barbie doll from his first ever pocket money because he wanted to see that happiness on my face.

TNN
Posted: 8 years ago
love you Divyanka Tripathi...👏
you are the best