Welcome to the most special Thread of this year for all of us

And guess what is the Occasion

I am asking as if you all aren't awareπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok then let me not drag it like a noodles

The most special day of the year for all Ashishians

Its August 30, 2015

which is none other than our one and only Mr.Perfect Sharma's

Oops! Mr.Ashish Sharma's,31'st Birthday

Ashish Sharma shines like a diamond in the star studded night of Indian Television world.Through his performances he has proved again and .again that he is an actor par excellence.He has made fans for life with his dedication to his art.

He analyzes the character so well and plays it with so much realism and emotional authenticity that an unbreakable bond is formed between the character and his audience.

Though young he comprehends his skill area and explores it to the maximum for amazing presentations.He has so much respect for good art and craft be it in the form of poetry,drama,film or literature.We see him appreciating the great work of his contemporaries through his tweets.

He has shared how every experience has added to his personality and help him rise to the next level.

His charm lies in the way he handles his fans.How beautifully he credited his fans for his overgrowing popularity.

Together with his soulmate his loving  wife he is painting the canvas of his life with the most beautiful hues and strokes.We all wish that it becomes a masterpiece to be treasured and cherished for ever.

On his 31st birthday we the fans sincerely wish that Ashish Sharma redefines acting and acting skills and gets the best life has to offer...

Edited by -Mano- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

What is a B'day celebration without crazinessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Here is a B'day special crazy ramblings

Hey Mr Toofaani Sharma,you cause whirlpools in our hearts you know?Lemme tell you Mr Scotchful Sharma that the government has decided to put a ban on usage of scotchfilled eyes on poor fans...be warned!

Now Mr Idea Sharma , your idea of using different ideas to not give any idea to the idealess fangirls was not a very good idea.πŸ˜•

Mr Silkyhead,ever thought of sharing your shampoo secrets with your fans...no?...it,s hightime you didπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mr Carbonn Sharma,your handsome image is carbonned all over us...with every new image there is a message...error..no space left..

Mr Wrighter Sharma now there isn't anything left in our lives..all is right...

Mr Kurtawala when we see you we want all...green n red n blue n black n white...and skin?anytime ..everytime..😳

You are Mr Hottiesa agreed but we don't move with burnol all the time dear...have some mercy...simmer down by a few hundred degrees atleast pleeze

Mr Fathomless eyes ,titanicfuls of fans have sunk because of  them...and everyone of them wants to sink deeper still.

Mr Retweet,  we fans wanna only your tweets which are sweet

n like a treat..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mr King of Hearts

Now where do we start

Let,s say  that you are apart

From the actors who start

Their day being part

Of  furniture ,as they lack in the art

Of stealing every heart

You are so smart n

Know  that art

Of acting with your heart

Is like a dart

That hits and wins 

EVERY SINGLE HEART!

Mr Intoxicating we are high on the sherry oozing from your eyes 24*7...hic..hic..

Mr Talented,here is a secret... the collages of inspiring people on your walls come alive at night ...they are delighted to see their imprint in a young,oh so charming  super performer...that,s YOU!!! we know it all

Hey Mr Talkative eyes...through your eyes we live the characters..you bring them to life...we feel their emotions...those emotios  reverberate through every cell...what a performer you are...

Consistent Sharma with your consistently consistent performances you have touched us...hearts n souls..so is it any wonder that your loads of consistent fans are ever hungry to sample more and more of your art
Mr Perfect partner ,how we adore the twin smiles...identical in both the pairs of eyes...

Mr Shy Sharma shying away from comments of not so shy admirers is indeed worth a million Dekhoz...eyes shut tight and that little pink tongue...need we say more..

Mr Good student, you do your teachers proud...you are the most perfect material...always ready to take the shape of their  dreams...blessings to you

Hey Mr Killer smile,your smiles have made us learn skip counting to perfection...everytime you smile our hearts skip a beat...they are highly contagious too...start a chain reaction amongst your fans😊

Mr Cutu one look at your cutest possible cutu expressions and#&^$*&#@$%#$%$$##@#$#$%%%%%$#@@@#!@$#@%^%$#...you responsible for this gibberishπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mano.M thumbnail

Just a special gift for Ashish.As the man is a lover of Poems.He often tweets poems.
We hand the pleasure of hearing him recite his poem and the ones he liked himself in TNNZ which we all loved.We almost waited for the last few minutes of the programme to hear poems it in his soft and expressive voice.So here is a special treat.We have chosen ten of his poems(few might not be his own) and Aditi has done a great work of selecting and editing the poems.For other lingual fans we have added English translation too.EnjoyπŸ˜‰

Everyone is trying to be a preacher or messenger of God,
 come let us just be human and
 try to make someone smile

Till the time I fly with confidence over my wings,
until then there is no limit to my flight.

Have u seen the morning sun, decent, sweet ,
one that comes out so respectfully,
it just embraces the darkness of the night and
spread the light everywhere.

Got a few moments, got a few desires,
 how to run after them,
the paths are too narrow,
 lets just try to live my friend by spreading smiles.

Somewhere Death plays a new game,
somewhere Life celebrates !
One can just be amazed to see the wonders of the world.

God's might makes us realize at times
how petty we are in front of him.

Don't be so ignorant dear pandit,
that even God's presence does not show u the truth!

People say that angels live in the skies,
Just lift ur eyes and see around,
they roam on this earth itself.

I am here or was once not here!
 Am alive now but was unborn then,
who was I, who am I, what I shall be,
am made from dust and there shall I wither into.

Life is not led on terms dictated by others
 but on self confidence.

Mano.M thumbnail

Since last 30 days I have been waiting for this particular day, this particular moment when I would get an opportunity to wish the one whom I idealise for his hardwork with which he could breath in life to all the characters he has played...

Yes its you Ashish Sharma...Thank for giving us Avdesh, Chandragupt,Ranveer and Rudra...Thank so much for bringing in light the stories of unsung heroes by Tujh Se Naraaz Nahi Zindagi...Thank you for giving us your Jhalak Dikhlaja journey... A journey which more than entertaining was inspiring...Thank you for being the way you are...

Many many happy returns of he day Ashish Sharma     

Ashish Sharma

Happy happy birthday!..hope you have a great day!.. I wish you more blessings in the year ahead.. and may you continue to grow each new day.

Have a wonderful day, get many nice presents and have a lot of fun!!   __Aparna

Janam Din Mubarak Ashish Sharma ji

Happy Birthday!! Wishing you a wonderful day and year ahead .. hope you have the best day!!!! Be happy and keep that beautiful smile you have..Keep smiling ..~Himani~

Wishing A Very Happy Birthday  to my  favourite actor Ashish Sharma, Have A Successful Year Ahead ..

Stay Blessed with all the love, joy and success...  Lots & lots of love  (Kavita)

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Ashish. May God fulfill all your dreams.

To an awesome performer,Loving husband and caring human

Many more happy returns of the day.May you get all the success deserve.

Stay blessed with your family ,good health and wealth

and keep entertaining us with your work.

Our life is like the sea. Now the calm and sunshine, then strong wind and big waves. I wish you always to ride the wave, stay on it and never go under water. Happy birthday, Ashish!

Finally here the much awaited day is...Wish you a very happy birthday Ashu...

You are one of the best actor I had ever seen...you have got such an expressive eyes...mesmerising smile...just love everything about you...you are the best...

May this year brings you loads and loads of success...Always stay happy...love you Ashu...

Janamdin Ki Shubh kamnaye  ..Mr Sharma ji

Happy Birthday To You !!

With lots of Love & Blessings ...Moni

Happy Birthday Ashish Sharma πŸ₯³
Wish you a wonderfu day &l year ahead as well as lots of love and happiness.Keep being awesome, and Continue climbing to greater heights. Happy Birthday!

⭐️Ashish Sharma   β­οΈ
Happy birthday !! wish you all the best !! Have a wonderful, happy, healthy birthday now and forever 
With all best wishes

"⭐️To the Man who made me fall in Love with a fiction 
             character RUDRA PRATAP RANAWAT πŸ˜³ and 
             everything related to him, I admire you as a Brilliant
             Artist and humble human being πŸ˜Š.

πŸ₯³Wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY πŸ₯³

and all the happiness and success in life, wish to see
              more of your brilliance.. πŸ˜‰
              With Love
              Pree❀️

Happy birthday Ashish Sharma ji . Wish you a wonderful year ahead as well as lots of love and happiness !!

May this day bring you all the wonderful things happiness is made ofAshish Sharma.
Happy Birthday!

Love,
Rithu 

God gave a gift to us when you were born( 30 Aug ).Stay blessed,always.

'Happy b'day to a person  who means more to me than chocolate'πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Hey you hot,humble, hardworking ,handsome hunk,how about me heaping you with hundreds of hugs and heartfelt happiest wishes on your happy birthday❀️

your hysterical fan

Shruti from JaipurπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Khushi se bite har din

Har raat suhani raat ho

Jis taraf aapke kadam pade

Wahan phoolon ki barsaat ho...

Wishing you..

Happy birthday ashu..

Happy Birthday Ashish Sharma, Wishing you an amazing year ahead!  Have a fantastic one & a super year ahead ! May all your  wishes come true ...Lots of love and respect... 

Wish you many many happy returns of the day bhaiyuu ... 

May the chweetest of your chweetu dreams come true on the chweetest day of the year  

loads of luv nd wishes to the most luvable person

Have a fun filled birthday.

Ashish, thank you for bringing joy into our lives. I wish u get all
the success n praise that u deserve.
Our wishes are always with u.Cannot wait for u to shine again.

Happy B'day Ashish πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Grow Happier,Healthier,Richer,Wiser n FamousπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Janmdin k shubh avsar par,

Bhent karu kya upahar tumhe,

Bas ise hi swekar kar lena,

dhero pyar tumhe...

tu paani hai
har saanche mei dhal jaye
tu sona hai
tape aur aur nikhar jaye
tu chandan hai
har haath ko mahkaye
tu ret ha
har koone mein bhar jaye
tu chaah hai
tera koi aar na koi paar hai
bas itni dua hei usse
ki tu jidhar jaye bas tu hi tu nazar aaye

with loads of love and bestest wishes on your birthday 

Shruti

-----

koi apne se zyada kisi aur ko soche woh pyaar hota hai
par kaise yeh  har roz  sirf tujh se,jaane kitni hi baar hota hai

meine apna dheron pyaar hawaoon mein ghola hai
tujh tak pahunchta hoga
yeh khaas din mere liye jaise bas tyohaar hota hai

Shruti..

-------

kya khaas hai tujh mein ye kaise bayaan ho

jab lafz  hi aapas mein uljhe se, pareshaan hain

kuch sooch kai lab kholoon 

kyaa soch kai  rah jaoon

tu khud hi samajh lena

jo haal hamara hai

Shruti..

Mano.M thumbnail

Mano.M thumbnail

Organizing              :Thushi,Meena,Mano
Crazy Write up       :Shruti
Poem edit                 :Aditi,Naina
Title                          :Shruti

Poem Translation :Ruchi
Banner Graphics
 & Siggies                :Mano

Thank-You by KmyGraphic
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A special wish for ashu from a special person  πŸ˜³

Archana T Sharma @ArchanaTaide  

Happy birthday Pati dev...

Eingebetteter Bild-Link

Archana T Sharma @ArchanaTaide  

It's ghaati party tonight...happy birthday Sharmaji

Eingebetteter Bild-Link

Ashish Sharma celebrates his birthday with a 'simple house party'

Actor Ashish Sharma is enjoying his free time now, post the back-to-back schedules of shooting for Rang Rasiya and the last season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

Well, speculations are rife that the talented man might have bagged the lead role of Ram in Star Plus' big ticket mythological show, Siya Ke Ram.

However, for him, it is a total chill out time with his wife and actor, Archana Taide and friends.

Yesterday (30 August), Sharmaji (as cutely nick-named by his wife Archana) celebrated his birthday at home with his family and thick friends from the industry.

Unlike the last year where Ashish brought in his birthday amidst a huge celebration, the couple chose to have a simple homely way to enjoy the day this time around!!

We hear that Ashish and Archana's very close friends from the industry, Vishal Aditya Singh, the newest baddie Lakhan from Begusarai, choreographer Shampa, Vaibhav Mootha (Director of Maharana Pratap), Rohit Dwivedi (Director of Jamai Raja), Ravi Naidu (Cinematographer of Maharana Pratap and Sankat Mochan Hanuman), and a few school friends from Jaipur were invited for the celebratory affair.

A close friend of Ashish even stressed the fact that in spite of working in the industry for so many years, Ashish and Archana have very limited industry friends, and the surprising aspect is that their close friends happen to be technicians rather than actors.

A friend who attended the party told us that the house party was kept really simple, with the house decorated with balloons, like any other birthday party will be like.

On the surprise birthday gift that Archana has arranged for her dear hubby, we hear that the girl has planned a leisure trip to Thailand with Ashish for 15 days.

Oh wow!! That seems awesome!!

We tried contacting Ashish, but could not reach out to the birthday boy.

However, Archana told us, "When I met Sharmaji, he was 27, and today he turns 31. Oh god!! Time really flies and the best part is that we did not even realize it. It has been five years of togetherness. It is a blissful feeling. For me, birthdays are very special and I always try to make it special and memorable for my loved ones. I am happy that in all these 5 years, we have celebrated Sharmaji's birthday in different styles."

Way to go!! Tellychakkar.com wishes Ashish a belated happy birthday...

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/ashish-sharma-celebrates-his-birthday-simple-house-party-150831

Edited by Thushi - 8 years ago
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Finally the day we have been waiting so long has arrived ... It  was such a long wait πŸ˜† ... Was never excited for a birthday as much as I was for urs πŸ˜³

Wishing a very Happy Birthday to the most chweetest beautiful  human being  and a talented actor  πŸ€—    πŸ€—

The only thing I can do on this special day  other than wishing u is  thanking you ... Well you must be thinking why why ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Here is my answer πŸ˜‰ 

Thanks for giving us show like RR , GKD CGM & RSSI where we got a chance to witness your great acting skills .. A special thanks to RR which introduced you to me ..  The epic character Rudra  .. He is more than a fiction for me .. he will be always special  ... and will luv him hamesha β€οΈ  

Not only Rudy each and every character you have played are diff from each other nd the way you have made justice to all the characters noone would have done ...  You made them soo real as u lived as Rudy , Avi , CGM Fateh Ranveer nd Jeet  πŸ˜Š   

And you not only  gave chance to witness your acting skills but also by giving shows like JDJ and TNNZ we got a chance to learn the real Ashu which we could see only in offscreens ... which made us luv you more and more ...  β€οΈ

A actor  who luv  and respect the fans the way they respect and luv him.   Not only he respect them but care so much that he  try to make them feel happy ..  well you dont need to do much to bring a smile on our faces .. your smile, shyness, cutuness chweetness is enough to put million smiles on our faces πŸ˜³ 

My birthday wish for you is that you continue to luv life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Luv you loads bhaiyuuu 

Thushi πŸ˜Š
Edited by Thushi - 8 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday To the Hunkiest man on the earth!
πŸ₯³Ashish Sharma πŸ₯³

On this special occasion a chota sa gift for you, hope you like it 😳

Yes-Yes! Open it, Open it! πŸ˜›
And Tadaaa!!!!!!!

Yes you guessed it right
A Moochiyaa for THE MOOCHIYAAπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Once again a very Happy Birthday Majorly Hottt Banna Sa πŸ€—

Edited by aditi97 - 8 years ago
Madhu_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Happy Birthday AshishπŸ₯³ 
Wish you lots of happiness, joy, success and a wonderful year ahead. πŸ˜ƒThank you for showering a lot of happiness into my life. I have never been so crazy before for anyone in my life as I have become for you.πŸ˜† You are an actor par excellence and a wonderful human being. Remain the way you are for ever. Lots of love and hugs to you.❀️

Edited by Madhu_4u - 8 years ago