Bade Acche Laggte Hai

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi!!
This OS is dedicated to MALATI πŸ€— 
Malati that day u said k you dont apiece but a full one, so i started writing it next day itself and completed it on Thursday πŸ˜† I know bht zyaada kam time mai likha maine πŸ€£ I hope you'll like itπŸ˜›

Ram was certainly not happy to accompany Vikram to a marriage. Ram don't like to be in crowded places and marriages are always a crowded affair.

Ram: Vikram don't force me yaar...mai nahi aana chahta

Vikram: common Ram tu apne dost ke liye itna nahi kar sakta

Ram warns: yeh emotional blackmailing mat kar, it won't work

Vikram: ek hi toh dost hai mera, usey blackmail nahi karu toh kise karu

Ram: tu janta hai kiski shaadi hai???

Vikram looks here and there.

Ram: idhar dekh...kiski shaadi hai wohi nahi pata phir bhi tujhe shaadi attend karni hai?

Vikram: mujhe sirf Neha se matlab hai, usne mujhe invite kiya hai toh jaana zaroori hai

Ram: toh ja na, kisne roka hai tujhe

Vikram: akele nahi jaonga, u have to come...kya pata tujhe bhi teri Neha mil jaye

Ram folds his hands: Mujhe Neha jaisi girlfriend nahi chahiye and i am not coming its final

Vikram in sad tone: thik hai, i too won't go, zyaada se zyaada kya hoga Neha ko bura lagega aur wo shayad break up karde but it's ok

Ram unwillingly agrees to go with him with a condition that Vikram will not force him to do anything and let him be like he wishes. 

Ram and Vikram reached 3 days before wedding as it was a destination wedding. Ram was bit irritated with the crowd but Neha made sure that he was comfortable. Ram was happy with that. He just used to spend time with Neha and Vikram but most of time he used to keep himself locked in the room to escape from Neha's relatives. Tomorrow was Mehendi and Sangeet function so Neha strictly warned Ram against not attending the function. Ram had no choice than gracing the function.

The function was going on well with good music and dance, variety of food but Ram found it boring. He was of the view that his meetings are far more interesting that this boring function. He was sitting alone as Neha and Vikram were busy dancing and enjoying.  Feeling bored and out of place, Ram started looking here n there, watching what people are doing and then something...err someone caught his attention. His eyes and face lit up.  "She is beautiful", was his first opinion. She was so pretty that Ram couldn't take off his eyes from her face. He kept staring at her, adoring her beauty. She was a captivating beauty which made Ram forget about his surrounding.  His eyes were only for her.

He was so absorbed in her that he didn't paid any attention to anyone. She turned around from her seat and looked at him. Their eyes met. Ram was hoping that she had not seen him staring her, he was  just adoring her.  She gave him an angry glance, embarrassing Ram.

Ram tried hard not to look at her but he couldn't help himself from again staring at her.  She turned around again and caught him staring at her. Ram did not broke the eye contact, she too held her gaze as if competing with him for a long time and then she smiled. This made Ram to curve his lips into a smile.  Her eyes were now fastened on his.  Her eyes were sparkling, full of joy and gay. There was some language her eyes were speaking, which Ram couldn't fully understand. May be she was giving her approval. Suddenly, the eye contact was broken as someone came in between their line of sight. Ram was worried as she was not sitting there anymore. He looked here and there  and found her moving out with some ladies, may be her friends.

Vikram and Neha came to Ram and asked him to join them for food in the garden but Ram said no. Vikram tried to persuade him but Ram reminded him of the condition on which he came and told them he want to sit alone for sometime.

The hall was almost empty as guests went to the garden for food. He closed his eyes and travelled back to the moments he had just before. His lips curved into a broad smile, he felt calm and at peace.  In his mind, he kept visualizing her beautiful face, magnetic  eyes and captivating  smile in a loop.  It was a pleasing and soothing effect.

Ram opened his eyes due the noise made by people. They were probably back after food. They were waiting for the celebrity who was called to sangeet to make it Page 3 affair. His eyes started searching for the lady and he found her sitting alone this time, closer than before, providing him a better view. She was looking at him and when he caught her gaze, she quickly turned her gaze to other side making him blush. Ram too got up and took a seat a little more closer to have a better view of her.  He was now having a clear view of her without any obstruction.  He noticed that her eyes were searching for him.  He looked into her eyes and smiled.  Her expressive eyes were teasing him, they kept communicating with his eyes for long.

He was mesmerized with the unspoken conversation between them, he was feeling happy and on top of the world. He was disturbed by Neha and Vikram, who were sitting beside him, arguing over something. Guests started leaving one by one. Ram solved the problem of Vikram and Neha , and then turned to look at his love...yes, LOVE, he deeply fell in love with her, but she was no where to be seen. He stood up and started searching her but no use. Vikram and Neha were confused, they asked him what he is searching for? But Ram was in two minds to speak a word. He didn't want his friends to make his fun or tease him. He did wanted to ask Neha but how??? He was cursing himself for spending most of his time in the closed room. Had he befriended the people, he would have traced her easily.

He was sure that she was not from bride's side else he would have bumped into her in these two days. She must be from groom's side and he was happy with the fact that she'll be coming tomorrow also to attend wedding, he was determined to talk to her.

Her Story:

Priya was lying on her bed thinking about the day's event. She was happy that she was forced to attend the function otherwise she couldn't have met him. She never had such an amazing experience, it was genuine and real. She was happy.

She felt being stared by someone. Through corner of her eyes, she saw the man...a cute healthy man staring at her. She brushed of her thoughts assuming , he might be looking in that direction and she is misunderstanding that he is gazing at her. She decided to ignore it and continued her chat with her friends.

After some time, out of curiosity, she again looked at him through corner of her eyes and now she was sure that he was indeed staring her. She was confused as to why he is staring at her. She was trying to figure out his motive. She felt irritated as he was intruding her privacy visually. His visual intrusion was disturbing her private space.

She turned back and caught him staring at her, she gave him an angry stare which made him shift his gaze n lower his eyes.

She, once again, caught him staring at her, she too held her gaze and looked straight into  his eyes, she was trying to warn him off but his genuine eyes n his adoration subside her anger and she smiled.

While relishing her food, she looked out for him. Not finding him, she concluded, he didn't came out. She was sitting in a corner munching her food but her thoughts trail off to her admirer. She was curious to know why he was staring at her so lovingly.

"what does he want from me?", "is he really attracted towards me?" , "Is he flirting with me?". She was curious to know the extent of his feelings... his feelings for her.

Priya decided that if he is playing around and flirting for fun, she too will play around. A harmless flirting will not hurt anyone. She went back to the hall and sat closer to his chair. He was leaning against his  chair with his eyes closed. His face was looking peaceful, Priya kept looking at him. He caught her staring and she turned her head around in embarrassment. Moments later, he was sitting exactly in front of her at a little distance and smiling at her. She too smiled back. They continued talking through their eyes for rest of the evening.

When it was time for leaving, Priya was little sad. She thought of talking but seeing him surrounded by a man and woman, she left. She thought that if she gets a chance, she'll try to talk to him tomorrow.

Next Day:

Ram quickly got ready without anyone was forcing him to do so. He took his extra time to look good. Neha and Vikram were surprised, they  pestered him if he is hiding anything but Ram simply nodded a no.  Neha found something fishy and resolved to find out the reason behind Ram's changed behaviour.

Priya was, all of a sudden, conscious about her looks. She checked herself umpteenth times in mirror to make sure she is looking no less than an angel. After getting ready, she made her way to her destination.

Ram accompanied Neha in welcoming guests waiting eagerly for her lady. Every action of Ram was giving Neha an heart attack but she didn't questioned him.  Ram was getting tired by continuous standing, he was standing since 30 minutes and there was no sign of her but he was determined to welcome her at entrance.

Ram was disappointed that she hadn't come to the wedding, he was sitting with a sad face but after few moments his bright smile lit up his face. Priya made her presence ending her admirer's long wait. She was happy to see her admirer and the thought that he might have been waiting for her made her blush.

Neha, who was spying every now and then on Ram,  looked where Ram was looking and came to the conclusion that finally her friend liked someone. She wanted to go and talk to his friend's interest but changed her mind. She wanted Ram to take step and talk to her.

Ram and Priya continued talking through their eyes, both were hesitant to make the first move fearing the reaction of other.  Ram was totally mesmerised with her, she was looking breathtakingly beautiful today. 

After struggling a lot with  his mind and heart, Ram took few steps towards Priya, who was standing at a distance in a group. This made Priya's heart to beat faster, she was nervous what he will say, how is she gonna talk to him, her excitement and nervousness were increasing in sync with his each step. Before he could reach out to her, Vikram dragged him away.

Ram noticed disappointment in her eyes which were twinkling a moment before. He, unknowingly, made a sorry face at her and she acknowledged it with a smile.

Priya was sure that he'll definitely come and talk to her, it made her excited but she had a doubt. IS he really interested in her? does he have same feelings for her which she have for him? What if he is just attracted to her? These questions reduced her excitement. She was no coward to run away from him or  her feelings.

He was her first love, she decided to confess her feelings and leave rest on her destiny. She was not sure if she'll be able to speak up in front of him so she wrote her feelings on a paper napkin. Priya starts walking towards her future, her admirer but stopped mid way. The rituals of marriage were started, bride n groom were taking Pheras and all guests were showering them with flowers. Ram and Priya were standing in front of each other lost in their own worlds.

The moment Ram shifted his eyes he lost sight of Priya, he was frantically searching her through his eyes in the crowd but she was no where to be seen. he searched for her friends but they too were missing.  Suddenly, he felt someone placing something in his hands. He looked at the person, who was rushing towards the exit, it was Priya, his first and last love.

For a minute, he couldn't react. Next moment, he ran towards the exit but she was gone. He was upset. He opened the paper to read:

"Dear Mr.Kapoor", the letter began, "or shall I call you Ram"? I think Ram is fine", Ram's lips curved into smile. "don't wonder how on earth I found out your name, you are quite popular here with reasons unknown to me,, so it was easy to find out your name. I cannot express in words what feelings you have evoked in me.

I want to cherish those wonderful moments till my last breath. I never imagined in my life that i'll experience such a wonderful feelings in my life. The love and appreciation in your eyes made me reciprocate.

I have fallen in love with you. Yes, I have fallen for you. It's strange that I know nothing about the person I have fallen for but I still love you. I love you truly but at the same time I am scared to face you-scared of your rejection, feared of breaking my heart.

I am happy that atleast I have confessed my feelings and can lead a life without any regrets. Thanks once again for the wonderful experience.

With Love,

Priya.

Ram was beaming with joy. He read and read the letter again n again to believe that she too loves him back. He was speechless. He was sad that he could not confess his feelings, he knows nothing about her.

Neha comes as saviour, "naam Priya Sharma hai, Jaipur se aayi thi apne doston ke saath, abhi aadhe ghante mai flight se jaipur wapas jarahi hai"

Ram was looking at Neha with gratitude in his eyes to which Neha asks him to rush to the Hotel XYZ where Priya was staying and to meet her.

Ram reached the hotel , looking at each and every corner for Priya, He finds her standing with her luggage near a taxi, he runs towards her.

Seeing Ram infront of her, Priya was happily surprised. Both kept looking at each other nervously not knowing what to say. Priya was trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"Where are you going?", Ram speaks up breaking the silence.

"to my home", Priya replied softly.

Ram takes her hand in his hand making her heart  skip a beat. She looks at him with slight blush.

"mera jawab jaane bagair jarahi hoon" , Ram asks.

Priya became little serious, her face tensed up thinking about his answer.

"I too have fallen in love with a person about whom I do not know anything...not even name but I wish to know that person, want to spend time with her...will she allow me?

Priya wanted to jump in excitement, hug him, shout out to the world but she controlled her emotions. Ram was waiting anxiously to hear a yes from her.

Priya replied with a smile, "Yes, She will allow you"

Ram crushes her into a hug in excitement, chanting Thank you and I love you to her.

P.S It would have been even better but this is all I could manage to writeπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sss, [:D/]
finally mera individual gift mujhe mil gya πŸ˜† πŸ˜† , kitna accha laggta hai jab khud ko itni attention milti hai, wo bhi surprize k saath, wow thank you so much naseem.
I loved the whole sequence, aankhoan ne sab keh diya.
inn nigahoan me ek kashish thi,
inn unkahi baatoan me aashiqui jhalak rhi thi.
kiski shaadi me ghusa diya tumne πŸ˜† , becharoan ka naamo nishan nhi lol. Vikki baba sabko aapke jaisa pati mile πŸ˜† , khaskar bhagwan ne neha k liye soch samjhkar, full dedication se vikki ko banaya hai lol πŸ˜†
ab ramji ko bhi apni jaisi life guzarne k liye vicky use shadi pe le hi jaayega, ek toh neha se bachega bhi aur dusri dil ko sukoon milegi jab khud k dostoan ko bhi gf ya biwi hoti hai toh πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ , saale ko ehsas toh ho jaayegi khud akele jaise maze me reh sakta hai name πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
well , mujhe poora visualisation , raya k aankhoan ki bhasha wow, just amazing. So beautiful n romantic.
Kya yar priya ko hi pehal karni padi, wo bhi love letter se πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† , brisk, straight , to the point and also her fear.
issiliye bade log ladka ladkiyoan ko shadi me le jaate hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† , taaki khud k liye bhi kisi ko dhundle πŸ˜† . Kisi benaam ki sbadi apni jodi dhundlo, aH kya idea hai naseem ji πŸ˜† Edited by bpatil3 - 8 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
so cute..so pure. so innocent is rayas love.just like raya.

superb os.
thanks for pm.
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww cute os pls continue ur last os 
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Iss baar yeh sochkar padd rahi thi iss baar Ram pakka Priya se nahi kisi aur cheez se pyar kar raha hai but no iss baar Priya hi thiπŸ˜†
Sirf Malu ko individual gift...muje bhi chahiye..

wah nazre mili aur pyar ho gaya...Priya fast forward bhi nikli...jaane se pehle apne dil ka izhaar bhi kar diya aur neha toh geneous hai sabko janti hai kon hai kahan rehti hai sabπŸ˜†.
Neha har kisi ka kaam easy kar deti haiπŸ˜†..
dil ka izhaar achhe se explain kiya...lekin lastg tak laga kuch na kuch prank hoga.πŸ˜†
thanks for PM

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yipeee a Os by you Naseem
After so long you have written πŸ˜‰
Please yaar Os on RaYa step mom bhi complete Kar de πŸ˜†
Now regarding this story it was so refreshing to read
Love at first sight it's seems between RaYa 
Ankho hi ankho mai ishra ho gaya bethe bethe jeena ka sahara ho gaya πŸ˜‰
Very unique way Priya proposed Ram and his problem also solved as Neha gave him the info and both have confessed the feeling of love and sealed it by hug.
Keep writing dear and thank u for the pm.
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

Sss, [:D/]
finally mera individual gift mujhe mil gya πŸ˜† πŸ˜† , kitna accha laggta hai jab khud ko itni attention milti hai, wo bhi surprize k saath, wow thank you so much naseem.
I loved the whole sequence, aankhoan ne sab keh diya.
inn nigahoan me ek kashish thi,
inn unkahi baatoan me aashiqui jhalak rhi thi.
kiski shaadi me ghusa diya tumne πŸ˜† , becharoan ka naamo nishan nhi lol. Vikki baba sabko aapke jaisa pati mile πŸ˜† , khaskar bhagwan ne neha k liye soch samjhkar, full dedication se vikki ko banaya hai lol πŸ˜†
ab ran
mji ko bhi apni jaisi life guzarne k liye vicky use shadi pe le hi jaayega, ek toh neha se bachega bhi aur dusri dil ko sukoon milegi jab khud k dostoan ko bhi gf ya biwi hoti hai toh πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ , saale ko ehsas toh ho jaayegi khud akele jaise maze me reh sajta hau name πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
well , mujhe poora visualisation ua, raya k aankhoan ki bhasha wow, just amazing. So beautiful n romantic.
Kya yar priya ko hi pehal karni padi, wo bhi live letter se πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† , brisk, straight , to the point and also her fear.
issiliye bade log ladka ladkiyoan ko shadi me le jaate hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† , taaki khud k liye bhi kisi ko dhundle πŸ˜† . Kisi benaam ki sbadi apni jodi dhundlo, aH kya idea hai naseem ji πŸ˜†

You are welcome πŸ˜ƒ
Aur bhi accha hosakta tha but tym hi thik se manage nhi hota :(
It took me around one month to complete lol
Story raya ki thi toh dulha dulhan se kya matlab
🀣
Unki shaadi isiliye karayi k raya mil sake ;)
Har ladki ko vikram jaisa hi husband milna chahiye, vikram is my fav husband onscreen 🀣
Pata nhi kyu mai almost apni har story mai priya se hi kyu pehel karwati hoon πŸ˜†
Yahan wo apne sheher wapas jarahi thi jo ram ko nhi pata tha shayad isiliye priya ko pehel karni padi πŸ˜†
Toh aap is tarha ki shaadi kab attend karne jara πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Edited by peeyara - 8 years ago
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandhyasn

Iss baar yeh sochkar padd rahi thi iss baar Ram pakka Priya se nahi kisi aur cheez se pyar kar raha hai but no iss baar Priya hi thiπŸ˜†
Sirf Malu ko individual gift...muje bhi chahiye..

wah nazre mili aur pyar ho gaya...Priya fast forward bhi nikli...jaane se pehle apne dil ka izhaar bhi kar diya aur neha toh geneous hai sabko janti hai kon hai kahan rehti hai sabπŸ˜†.
Neha har kisi ka kaam easy kar deti haiπŸ˜†..
dil ka izhaar achhe se explain kiya...lekin lastg tak laga kuch na kuch prank hoga.πŸ˜†
thanks for PM

Comment ka reply kal karungi πŸ˜†
Agle ek ya dedh mahine baad milega gift chalega πŸ˜†
Will try to write one exclusivelu for u πŸ˜‰
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb stry...
loved it a lot..
beautifully written
haayyeee nice plot... weddings mai yeh sab b hote hai,.πŸ˜‰.. hehehe..
vik n neha k wajah se hi raya mile πŸ˜† neha is a savior..
hayyy priya propose kia first..πŸ˜‰ good

if possible continue this stry..πŸ˜›

Edited by jodude - 8 years ago
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice...
lovely and very different