SS 48 Parenting Symphonies :) - Page 92

Posted: 8 years ago
Pratima experience counts...
Jai hope you are feeling better kiddo...you mentioned mornings were tiring...I applied to the dude and dame maybe sometime in April may asking to be their caretaker and seeing my credentials was appointed ...so just as Ashwini claims butter ball shiny ball and Ii and Anu claimed the patriarch I claimed all Ii and the dudes babies for me
Originally posted by moonwearer

Jai hope you are feeling better kiddo...you mentioned mornings were tiring...I applied to the dude and dame maybe sometime in April may asking to be their caretaker and seeing my credentials was appointed ...so just as Ashwini claims butter ball shiny ball and Ii and Anu claimed the patriarch I claimed all Ii and the dudes babies for me
Only mornings are painful otherwise the pain is constant 
But I didn't knew about sosy in April 
You will have renew this deal and add me as your 50% partner πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Seriousreader

Yo...Jyo & Jai
I heard a pin drop a while ago while I was haunting SoSy land..it was Psycho prowling perhaps
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by moonwearer

Sri u forgot about Putti choti swathi and me who claimed the dude 
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

Sri u forgot about Putti choti swathi and me who claimed the dude 
Oh...oh ...too many claimants...Drishti ...can you do something about this?😲
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Oh...oh ...too many claimants...Drishti ...can you do something about this?😲
SR you didn't claim anyone πŸ˜‰
I all claimants should be canceled and all people have to bid again πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by jairathore

SR you didn't claim anyone πŸ˜‰
I all claimants should be canceled and all people have to bid again πŸ˜Š

No ways jai the dude is ours
Oh yes the dude is also taken ...Pratima has tan and names is researching on a cure for baldness ...Jai I can give you some time with the twins when they get to be too demanding.
Greetings, you have reached the Sixth Sense Detective Agency. We know who you are and what you want, so at the sound of the tone, please hang up.

πŸ˜†
Whats this SR 
So are you our official oracle from on??πŸ˜•
Originally posted by jairathore

Greetings, you have reached the Sixth Sense Detective Agency. We know who you are and what you want, so at the sound of the tone, please hang up.

πŸ˜†
Whats this SR 
So are you our official oracle from on??πŸ˜•
I thought I was Inspector Clouseau πŸ˜³. I got to sense that I was to be kicked out of the police force...and I started a detective agencyπŸ˜†. If II or the dude go missing in Paris, I'd knowπŸ˜•
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago