SS 48 Parenting Symphonies :) - Page 81

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

THANKS DIVYA

The other things are more interesting than the story itself
I can relate to this tale in many many things..  yup apart from story everything is interesting over here ...personally I don't know maanvi but the pain of loosing her is same as u guys gone through...
Nish
I am from a very big family and also youngest one in that...I have heard sooo many pregnancy news and I have been happy... but trust me after reading this...this is the first time I have felt out of the world...Its like I can understand R&B and Ranjan...what they are going through...It feels like it will take a lifetime to fully absorb a news like this...
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Originally posted by divyasagar

Originally posted by dristi64

Welcome aboard Divya. What a fun time to join in!
I believe we have a new Sonal, too?? Welcome! Hope you have a lovely ride with us!

And NISHA! Appreciation baad mein batolna. Abhi jaa ke agla wala likho plzLOL
Hum log Yahan wholesale rate mein khushiyan manaate rahenge...
hey thanks dristi... yup I am luking forward to it..
I am a secret admirer of nisha from last 6 months... this time I couldn't hold myself and made an account over here to express these happinesSmile
Same here Divya I hav read sosy starting March but could not control myself yesterday without posting
very true sonal... I don't come up expressing things very easily but this was something I can't even put it in words... my akka is gng through same phase and we are not with her(she lives in us) and these updates are making me cry now CryCry
Not to forget the first part...where she doesnt know how to tell others...CUTE...UBER CUTE...seriously...and the dude is already matured...just taking her tantrums...handling her like a kid without his smart comeback...thats like 180 degree change in his behaviour...He is like 'u r giving the utmost happiness to me and I can take/do anything in return for that...
I donno whether u thought that way when u wrote it or i am imagining all these things...Its like iam in my own world...sooo happy...
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Nisha, oru chinna doubt, u know that I picture it , right?
Anda Ratan chair in which Ranjanji sat, is it by the swing cos I am imagining where the dude is sitting? Embarrassed

LOL

The swing I pictured for R&B was one of those expensive brass three/four seat ones, by it is a rattan sofa set with two single chairs and a coffee table in the center, make it a square of sorts, yes u are right he chose "his" corner of the swing Ranjan chose a chair on his sideBig smile

Wow back to back wonderful updates!  Dude caring II Day Dreamingnow he cannot go back to Paris!  Lovely moments between Ranjan and R&B, dude sitting next to his dad and sharing the good news loved it reading it again and againClap   Thank you so much Nisha you are Awesome!!!!
I just love you Nisha...that's all i can say..ayyo..I'm so happyBlushing