SS 48 Parenting Symphonies :) - Page 80

Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha onlinehai.. Jawab bhi nahi deti!!!😭
Originally posted by moonwearer

Morning Jai how are today kiddo? you might have a visitor from Bangalore:)
I am good
But saying frankly mornings are more painful 
Ya I read you are coming to Delhi 
What are the plans for shopping and sightseeing
I can help you😳
Do you want to visit parliament?? 
Where is Shru yaar?

Nisha we know it has been very tiring and eventful day for you..
If possible one more πŸ˜‰
Full family reaction...
Originally posted by ishruhi

sonal,do u hav a kid??
nowadays i m a lil envious to all mammas here!the reason being they hav their own butter mass n cuddlies!!!
I hav two ... Beautiful nivi's if I say so . Named Vedika(11 year) and arishka(3 year) πŸ˜†
Originally posted by harshita27

All good jai? I heard you were super sick.. Hope u feeling better now.
All good di
Yep I was a little sick 
aap bataye sab kushal mangalπŸ˜›
Originally posted by putti77

Where is Shru yaar?

Nisha we know it has been very tiring and eventful day for you..
If possible one more πŸ˜‰
Full family reaction...

Shru had collitis problem no? I hope she is OK. Asma too is missing.
Edited by EnVee - 8 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27

Nisha ne mere sab bomb confiscate kar liye!! She phodo-ed the Nividances wala bomb na? Waise aaj maine spa mei jhooth bola ki ek urgent work email reply karna hai n baith kar Nisha ka update padha.πŸ˜†
Howz you? Howz weekend? Am waiting for a loongg weekend that will start on wednesday after work for meπŸ˜ƒam going on a trip.

Good. Enjoy your trip and much deserved break from hectic life.
I am good too. Enjoyed Rakhi with four little nivis looking at their antics and enjoying it.
Today have to file my returns and some other paper work once done with preparing lunch.
Filhaal is Pahar ki Akhri update ke intezaar mein hoon.
Once I have read that will do my work shanti de.
Hershey. Where are you headed?
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

I hav two ... Beautiful nivi's if I say so . Named Vedika(11 year) and arishka(3 year) πŸ˜†
Well my younger one was literally a butter mass. I am not able to post pic . Can u tell how can i
Originally posted by putti77

I just think of my youngest Atte( Dad's youngest sister).. My dad n siblings lost their parents very early my grand parents could see only 4 kids marriages out of 10.. I have seen them only in pics as they died before my parents marriage.. My dad and their siblings are very very close to each at this age also... My youngest atte was pampered a lot by her siblings.. She got married to very loving n possessive husband.. After marriage he never used to send her to our home.. Even for deliveries he didn't send...he always wanted her to be infront of him.. Some similarities like Dude..
hey putti  I can relate to you to some extend ... my atha(bua) is younger one in my family and she is like a daughter to all her brother's ... she is a  princess of the house and still she is treated that way ... though she is ,married to her cousin she rarely visits and when she is Here for a week it's like some fest is gng on ... these are things which we can go through only in joint families and I was grown up joint family both maternal and paternal side