SS 48 Parenting Symphonies :) - Page 138

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
WoW...
Dude... Clap Clap

I am loving these Bhalla men...
Another one, thankoo, thankoo LOL . Will read and be bk. yippee, fortune cookie this is
Grandpa is child proofing and Dude Daddy is Embarrassed ..
II toh gayi...
Couple will have these small smal fights till her delivery...
The way he told her bluntly Big smile Big smile ..

Appa is still missing?
For one moment , the title churned my belly. Relief...
II has to walk on a thin rope as clashes are unavoidable with the dude on this.
Don't see Ranjanji or the dude backing off here. Will be interesting
Sam and Amma conversations are so home.
Appa , not getting carried away LOL by the occassion .
I love sungudi cottons .
And Ranjanji, sooo adooorable. Tongue ,child proofing and hovering in the vicinity of his DIL. Ok , I am gushing... Big smile
Thank you for 700 beautiful parts!!!ClapParty
Loving all the celebration around MM.. the family is so excited!! Reminds me of the time my sis was pregnant with the elder nephew.. He brought so much happiness to the family.. Heart

Grandpa baby proofing the house and hovering in the 2nd floor..LOL He is too cute!! 

Akka and Sam are just so sweet as usual!! 

blue5sky
blue5sky Goldie
Visit Streak : 59 Days
So glad I caught the next one.

End of Euphoria indeed!

RnB now surely is right in insisting she put her health first. II wanted this for Akka didn't she. RnB's tolerance with all that II had to face at home did appear schooled. It was like he bit back every response that came to mind and kept up with a lot of work to make sure he did not become bossy or didactic.

Now all that he forced himself to do is gone and he' the one who took Akka seriously and is " milking it" Wink

II will resist I guess and eventually do what's best for the baby and therefore the dad and make sure she torments him no end!

Bring it on!

You have opened up new paths for further forays with this - dude and dad- will the find themselves on the same side by default. It would be odd even to Appa to insist that His brilliant Kondazai continue with KMPG for her bright future. He now can't even crib about his son in law taking off without looking after his wife. His wife did let him know before she told a soul around her.

Akka, Amma and Sam - real women with real issues and concerns of their own. II's pregnancy and the family around her will bring to sharper relief their own concerns - akka's lack of options with regard to her job/ career. Amma will surely be glad II has a decisive and no nonsense husband, Sam will surely miss not having her Ma with Lasya. Nani's are irreplaceable!

Dude will see life as he knew it completely depart beliving he's is in control. While II will look like the bullied one and have him toe her line Embarrassed Embarrassed

Clap you are awesome!

Conratulations on 700 impeccable ones!! Heart Star Edited by blue5sky - 6 years ago
700 ragas that have tugged our heart strings each in a varied way so different from any other.
Each character so deftly created  like no other.
Each twist and turn in the story surpassing the earlier one in detailing...you paint a canvas every day so consistently and realistically that the TALE HAS BECOME LIKE NO OTHER
Amma filling the void in Sam's heart to some extent...the pampering and fuss over...now its hard reality...the Dude throws his fit
Now the dude and the dame doing what they are really good at...a game of tug of war and the patriarch in his own world and the possessive Dude establishing his right over them...tender and firm at the same time

CONGRATULATIONS ON 700
Edited by moonwearer - 6 years ago