Fan Fictions

SS 48 Parenting Symphonies :) - Page 116

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Quote of the day before I head out 
Dude thinks of II this way

Tadaa

"I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity and her flaming self respect. And it's those things I'd believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn't all she should be. I love her and that is the beginning of everything."F. Scott Fitzgerald

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshita27

Nisha apni TamBrahm ko clean rakhegi... Dude hi turkey-less hota nazar aa raha hai mujheπŸ˜†Even though for once I HAD thought of a scenario where II goes ekdum Bawli for chicken tikka smell n biryani smell... But its not going to happen... Middle class Iyer girls wont ever think of non-veg,hopefully!!πŸ˜†

Agree with you...
But this Iyer girl can do anything πŸ˜‰
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sri,if i goes on my routine quoting of my fav line,i hav to quote ur entire poem!!!that was lovely n soo touching!!!!
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: putti77

Harshey posted some valid points..
II cannot afford to sit at home na?
Her EMI's etc has to be paid..
Oh oh how Dude n she will deal with it?

Ranjan may get a smoke of prenup...

I dont care about pre-nup...this is more about trust n oneness in the relationship.. Of II doing the right by HER family.. By middleclass values, your husband n his immediate family that live with you become YOUR family... There is oneness, there is no tera-mera between husband n wife mostly when they are about to bring a new baby to the wirld, the finances are not cared for..kisne doc ki fees di, kisne multivitamins khareedey, kisne cravings waley khane ka pay kiya n kisne car ki emi bhari... My whole point is that II is soo worried about WHAT people will say, faceless strangers or even someone like Manya, and for that she is ready to hurt R&B, Ranjan n Sam?!? So does image matter to her soo much than her relationships?!? Right now all have BIG emotional expectation from her, will she overlook all their emotional expectation for her self-respect n financial independence?!?
Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NSB7

Quote of the day before I head out

Dude thinks of II this way

Tadaa

"I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity and her flaming self respect. And it's those things I'd believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn't all she should be. I love her and that is the beginning of everything."
F. Scott Fitzgerald

πŸ‘
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha--yeh dil maange more!!!  One more update pls!!!!
Sri-Seriously I am in tears after reading your piece.  It is simply beautiful.  
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: EnVee

There is mindfulness practice called new beginning...the first step is called WATERING THE FLOWER...
in any relationship if one begins by watering the flower  or nurturing  the other the relationship is beautiful.
A significant learning for me from my recent retreat...

Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

.    This is my daughters pic... Just after half an hour of her delivery !! 😊

❀️
πŸ€—
cut cute cute!!😳
ishruhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dristi64

NOUF

I was up at 3.30 am today morning. Went to this place called Silchar. It's within Assam itself. Had my seminar there these last few days. I reached back home today morning.

oh!!!had to go back till 123rd page to find this!!!
ab maarna mat ...pleeese!😳!
i was a lil bit confused...thats why asked same qn multiple times!πŸ˜†
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am back 
Just had the tastiest breakfast ever