melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
how can I clarify the tree in pics like this

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Echo.of.Hope

can some1 please give me a link to download photoshop...the ones in this topic are either deleted or have zero seeds

nimzaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Plzz give me the link to download photo shop as the link given on pg 1 is not working and i can't open the above provided link on windows 8. and also tell me how to send a pm to multiple people at a time.Thanks  Edited by nimzaa - 8 years ago
Deluna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

@ Preet- Thank you so much😳..

can you tell me how the circle thing is done here..(asked it in previous thread πŸ˜›)

cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congrats for new thread πŸ˜†

almost sub ne ab tak bookmarked hi likha  to kuch to change hona chaheye .

wese i must say very helpful corner πŸ‘
Indeed its really helpful. Congratz on the new thread πŸ˜³

Can anyone help me by make me understand or giving the link for COLORING effect for PS like brightness level curves...to all the adjustments related to coloring available in IMAGE > Adjustment option
pluviophile. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aditi.

Indeed its really helpful. Congratz on the new thread πŸ˜³

Can anyone help me by make me understand or giving the link for COLORING effect for PS like brightness level curves...to all the adjustments related to coloring available in IMAGE > Adjustment option

This might help.
pluviophile. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimzaa

Plzz give me the link to download photo shop as the link given on pg 1 is not working and i can't open the above provided link on windows 8. and also tell me how to send a pm to multiple people at a time.Thanks 

Here's multiply links to download Photoshop from.

You can only send multiply PMs to people in your buddylist. Once you click on 'new msg' by going to your inbox, you will see multiply names above of your buddies.. next to them you'll have an option to tick the names of the ones you want to send a PM to. 

Edited by Nym. - 8 years ago

thank you so much and its really helpful but can you tell me how to erase that effect from the faces

" />
pluviophile. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aditi.

thank you so much and its really helpful but can you tell me how to erase that effect from the faces

I don't know which effect you're talking about but do you see the 'eye' icon in the layers bar? Click that to erase some effects and if you want to undo it then click the eye again for the erased effects to be visible.  Also, you don't need to follow the tutorial exactly the same, you can play around with the curves and etc yourself, as well. 

This is the 'eye' icon I'm talking about: 

And you can adjust the brightness/curves by right clicking on their layers and then click 'edit adjustment':

Edited by Nym. - 8 years ago