The Bookworm's Meal - My Index

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Hola People!!

Well, the stories out here are a mix bag. It has emotions, it has drama and it most definitely has romance. Scroll down peacefully and Happy Reading

---------------------------------------

One Shots:

Tanu's POV when she comes to stay in the Mehra house after being kicked out by Nikhil.

A random day in Pragya and Abhi's life - A life as a normal couple with their daughter Aditi

Abhi has a concert in Shimla and he takes Pragya along. Jealousy, Fight and confession follows :)

A love story that begins in High school gets its perfect end.. How?? Read on!

Short Stories:

1. Soulmates: (In Process)

Everything happens for a reason, be it good or bad! Good happens, because you deserve it. Bad happens so that you learn to cherish the good that comes your way.
A story on Abhi and Pragya, brought together be destiny! Each of them have seen the ugly truth of life and lost their loved ones. When they meet each other, they end up cherishing each other more than anything. 
A journey from being friends to Soulmates, after defying all odds, is what this one's about!

2. An Encounter: (complete)

Sometimes, in life, all you wanna do is stay alone.. Stick to yourself and drown in your thought. You feel like talking to no one and being besides yourself!

It happens to be one such night for Abhishek Mehra. He's Abhi, The Rockstar for the world, But, on the inside, he's a broken man with a broken past. He is passionate and dedicated to his music, but the glamour of the industry doesn't fascinate him. He likes to keep his personal life under wraps and isn't a person who has too many friends. 

So, one such night, as he runs away from the crowd to spend some time alone, he bumps into someone unexpected. He hates her guts initially. But as the night progresses, he learns a bit more about her with every other incident. It's a night that changes his view, his opinions about life!

All it takes for his life to take a turn upside down,again, is An Encounter!

One Shots:

My take on the Amma's accident track. I so wanted Raman to tell Ishita himself that Adi was behind the accident. This story is about that and how Ishita makes Adi realise his mistake.

My take on what happens after Mani and Ishita find Raman drunk on the street and how they end up confessing their love for one another.

A random day in Ishita and Ramans life - A life as a normal couple

Raman Ishita are left alone at home for a day. A day that witnesses everything from fights to care to love

Written as a part of the OS-Thon, a random story on Ishita and Raman.
p.s. Gutter minds activated here! Readers discretion advised.

Shagun's POV when she comes to stay in the Bhalla house after being kicked out by Ashok.

Short Stories:

A short story consisting of 14 parts (completed) where Raman and Ishita, two varied individuls from two different parts of the city meet due to their common love for Ruhi and fall in love. Ruhi plays an important role in their life and shes the thread that holds them together

Zindagi.. Kaisi Hai Paheli (In Process)

A short story revolving around two best friends brought together by circumstances and destiny.. And how they eventually fall in love!

One Shots

Dadi talks to Ram and Priya about wanting a parpota. Things get awkward and that's when Vikram and Neha decide to step in.

Priya is in prison and she leaves a bundle of letters for Ram, things to do while she's away. She helps him move on in life.

Ram & Priya relive their honeymoon days. They remember that one fight that got them closer.

Priya and Ram are at Delhi for a business meeting. Peehu reaches the same hotel and overhears her mother talk about her, making her realise her mistake.

My take on the parantha fight in Delhi when Priya gives Ram's share of Paranthas to Vidya.

Ram has a busiess deal in Shimla and he takes Priya along. Jealousy, Fight and confession follows :)

Ram is busy since days and he hasn't been able to spend time with Priya. He arranges a surprise for her and they end up spending quality time together.

Ram and Priya have had a fight and Priya had gone back to Sharma house. Ram tries to woo her and get her back.

A random family day for Ram Priya and Peehu. A day worth cherishing.

A random shot on Ram and Priya's life after they got back together post the five year separation.

Fan Fics:

A short story (completed) where Ram and Priya, two varied individuls from two different parts of the city meet due to their common love for Peehu and fall in love. Peehu plays an important role in their life and she's the thread that holds them together

Ram and Priya have been living separately since 5 years. When she comes back to Mumbai, they reunite and fight against the evil that separated them.
Edited by BeingIyeristic - 8 years ago
Wonderful works๐Ÿ˜›
I'm gonna read them ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Guruvishva

Wonderful works๐Ÿ˜›
I'm gonna read them ๐Ÿ˜›

Hey! 
Thanks.. I'll be waiting to know what you think of them..

great work โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ
I am only interested in abhigya portion๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†... you wrote so well๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ray_rajpoot

great work โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ
I am only interested in abhigya portion๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†... you wrote so well๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you!
That's completely your wish.. I wanted one index so that people who read in multiple forums do not have to struggle!
Keep reading!
It will fun to read the stories of my fav8 jodi RaYa ๐Ÿ˜‰
title is good "bookworm's meal"๐Ÿคฃ*crazy*
omg u have written so many stories..๐Ÿ˜ƒ . 

i will read only OS, plz pm for SS after finishing ur work.

again thank u for sharingโค๏ธ
Nice title Priya! :)
Ty for the index.