Celebrity Fan Clubs

kjo and yashchopra fc - Page 40

diyafah thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

This content was originally posted by: sweet_kp

friends, after the due date for the quiz has gone by no one can participate in it. It won't be fair to other HOTW participants if you get more participation after the due date. I have edited the title to ensure that no one participates now. I will give you till Saturday (night..US time) to post the results for the Quiz. Please also post the number of participants ONLY till the due date!!! I feel I have given enough time to you guyz for the results. If for any reason your unable to post by Saturday, PM me w/ the reason.

thanks,
CFC Dev team

di i pm'd u .. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
To return to Kaun Banega Crorepati, what is the nicest thing you have heard from the film industry about the show? And the worst?

See, I have been getting messages from co-actors and actresses who I have worked with. Like Mr Yash Chopra calls me every night (laughs) to tell me bahut achcha hai beta. Adi (Aditya Chopra) calls me. Karan calls me. These are friends so I meet them every day so, of course, they have a little bias with me. They have a little pro-me extra.

But they love it. They think I have changed the whole methodology of presenting the show. And they are very thrilled with it.

And they are very happy that is something in television, or in the media, that shows how I am personally rather than just acting out things. Maybe now people will stop saying that I act same to same in every film because I am very different in KBC (laughs).

But, apart from that I think you know like... Preity will suddenly call me. They call me quite regularly. Or SMS me after every show. Or Rani will SMS ke that we are rolling on the floor with laughter. So a lot of people who've from the film industry...
diyafah thumbnail
hey everyone..
was less active here!
kjo in kwk..so kewl!i have'nt seen the episodes..coz it has'nt air here in dubai star world..i think i will watch frm IF..and den..we will have sum contests and all! 😳 😳