AjNa ss: From Heartbreak to love updated part 10 pg13, 26/09/15

darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys this is my first ever ss that I am writing. Lets say I was inspired to write it by one of our dear friends on the forum. Nisha thank you for your encouragement.
This ss has no tiltle as yet because I don't know what to call it. It starts right after todays episode and I hope to continue it until AjNa reunion. It will be multiple parts not sure how many. So let me know what you think of it so far.

Part 1

Characterless. That's what he called her. That word kept running through her mind over and over again. When she first heard it, she felt her heart shatter into a million pieces and with it her hope. Maybe she was wrong, maybe his heart did not beat for her. As those thoughts raced through her mind, silent tears left her eyes. How could she be so wrong? How could she mistake that look in his eyes for love when it wasn't? She felt for sure he loved her or maybe she wanted him to so badly that she saw what she wanted to. Maybe she took his loyalty, care and friendship towards her to mean love when he was just fulfilling a promise to his best friend. All the problems they faced together, everything he did for her was just a favor. Sighing deeply Sanjana walked over to her bed where the divorce papers were. She picked it up and stared at it." I caused you so many problems didn't I Ajay? I'm sorry.  I promise I will not bother you anymore. "   Fighting back fresh new tears that were stronger than her she signed above her name,ending the most precious relationship in her life to someone she didn't know how she was going to live without. She knew one thing, she was not going to be an obstacle for him anymore." I love you Ajay, and I always will."

Ajay stood alone in his room, staring out the window. His mind and heart consumed with thoughts of Sanjana. His heart broke every time he remembered the look on her face when he called her that word. A look filled with disbelief and devastation.  Ajay shut his eyes trying to forget the immense pain registered on her face. He hated himself for saying that to her but he had no choice. He had to make her hate him even though at the same time he wished he could take away her pain. He wanted nothing more than to hold her in his arms but.. how can he? She was his best friend's girlfriend. Ajju's love. The one he didn't want to live without. He did all this for his friend. He can't, no WON'T betray him. He trusted him. Ajay remembered the look on her face when she told him she loved him and how badly he wanted to take her in his arms and hold her so tight that no one would be able to tell where she ended and he began. "I'm sorry Sanjana for hurting you. I never meant to but you belong to Ajju."  Saying those words he closed his eyes and shed tears of pain and longing for the woman he loved but knew he had no right to have.

that's it for now, next part Ajay receives divorce papers.

Part2  pg3

Part 3  pg5

Part 4  pg7
Part 5 pg 8

Part 6  pg8

Part 7 pg 9

Part8 pg11

Part 9  pg 12

Part 10  pg13
Edited by darrish - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved it. Thank you so much for starting an ss I so want to see this happening in the show. Please continue soon.
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Ok Thankew so much for Starting this...and Yes I love encouraging ppl. to wrote on AjNa since I cant write heheehheeh and Its always fun to read...Thanx a ton again and Plsss do continue soon and Since I was the one to Encourage you so U need to fulfill my demand Lolzzz I want Big big updates...
darrish thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlitnisha

Ok Thankew so much for Starting this...and Yes I love encouraging ppl. to wrote on AjNa since I cant write heheehheeh and Its always fun to read...Thanx a ton again and Plsss do continue soon and Since I was the one to Encourage you so U need to fulfill my demand Lolzzz I want Big big updates...

lol, of course I will dear, just for you.😊 I promise the other updates will be longer.
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Rishma, This is your first SS😲😲?
It is beautiful👏

I caused you so many problems didn't I Ajay? I'm sorry.  I promise I will not bother you anymore. 
She has stopped fighting

I'm sorry Sanjana for hurting you. I never meant to but you belong to Ajju.
He has stopped fighting

I loved the beautiful start. I am waiting to see how the story unfolds and how they get back togetherDo update soon

P.S: What about a title for this beautiful piece of writing?😳
pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
it is beautiful..and especially the line
nobody could tell where she ended and i began

plzzz continue and update soon becoz we all AjNa fans are feeling very bad by this current separation track. ur ss can make us feel better😊
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

<font size="2">Rishma, This is your first SS😲😲?</font>

<font size="2">It is beautiful👏</font>

<font size="2"><font>I caused you so many problems didn't I Ajay? I'm sorry.</font><font></font><font>I promise I will not bother you anymore.</font></font>
<font size="2">She has stopped fighting</font>

<font size="2">I'm sorry Sanjana for hurting you. I never meant to but you belong to Ajju.</font>
<font size="2">He has stopped fighting</font>

<font size="2">I loved the beautiful start. I am waiting to see how the story unfolds and how they get back togetherDo update soon</font>

<font size="2">P.S: What about a title for this beautiful piece of writing?😳</font>

Ok Rishma May b Tiana can help u wid the title and I can Make a banner foe ur SS once the title ia Ready Only if u want Wat say????
DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I lovee thiss!! Thanks for writting this!! Please update soon!!
darrish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aayushi15

I loved it. Thank you so much for starting an ss I so want to see this happening in the show. Please continue soon.

thank you😊.
darrish thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Rishma, This is your first SS😲😲?

It is beautiful👏

I caused you so many problems didn't I Ajay? I'm sorry.  I promise I will not bother you anymore. 
She has stopped fighting

I'm sorry Sanjana for hurting you. I never meant to but you belong to Ajju.
He has stopped fighting

I loved the beautiful start. I am waiting to see how the story unfolds and how they get back togetherDo update soon

P.S: What about a title for this beautiful piece of writing?😳

thanks so much Tiana, means a lot to me. Not sure what to call it.