TOI:JDJ WildCard entries:Neha Marda,Roopal Tyagi&Anita Hassnandani

Posted: 8 years ago

The eighth season of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' is back with a bang this year. From who will be the judges to hosts and contestants the show hit the headlines frequently. The major change this season, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded', was Shahid Kapoor replacing Madhuri Dixit who has been a judge on the show for the past few seasons. Jhalak...' this year started on July 12. Read on to get the latest updates about it.
It's wild card time on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'. After witnessing three evictions last week, the dance reality show is all set to see three new wild card entries on the show. Popular actresses Neha Marda, Roopal Tyagi and Anita Hassanandani have been approached to enter the show.

Sources inform that Neha Marda and Roopal Tyagi both were earlier approached to be a part of the show but they turned it down owing to their daily soaps 'Doli Armaanon Ki' and 'Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke' respectively. However, now that both Neha and Roopal are done with their daily soaps, they have agreed to be a part.

When contacted, Roopal, Neha and Anita remained unavailable for comment.

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago
All girls?!! Whaaa?!! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

Shreya
I heard Roopal is a choreographer. Is that true? 
Oh wow both the leads of Doli Armano Ki on JDJ ðŸ˜†
I like Anita... she is so Pretty and awesome actress ðŸ˜³ Don't know hows she as a Dancer.
Originally posted by DiyaS

I heard Roopal is a choreographer. Is that true? 
Yeah it is... she is a good dancer. 
I'm excited for Anita 😳 don't know the other 2 much. There should've been a male contestant as well though.
I am looking forwards to Anita Hassnandani 
I think Anitha is a good dancer too..
She participated in Color's Dancing Queen in 2008 and was eliminated in semifinal. She was in top three(credit wiki😉).
Originally posted by Stimmy

She participated in Color's Dancing Queen in 2008 and was eliminated in semifinal. She was in top three(credit wiki😉).
Thats great then I would love it if she wins ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by Stimmy

Don't think so ... Coz saw her performing in one award show and it was bad

But love her as an actor though so excited to see her

Neha on the other hand is a good dancer