Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SBS/india tv sbs wu added sbs full segment link added

Shahid07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Raman vl become papa again Link https://instagram.com/p/662YAblHX1/ Wu added...Ishita comes to Raman's office n tell him dat shez pregnant she had a new test n shez pregnant...first cudn't believe it but then he hugs her n says I luv you I luv you I luv you so much...n hugs her again...then Dey showed Ishita helping sarika in making aloo ka paratha for romi...then sarika's byte she said dat mummy g is telling her dat because of her happiness is entered their house...then at last sbs said wen ishita vl b pregnant she vl get some complications in baby n then shagun vl help ishita n vl b surrogate mother...    India TV sbs...they showed Ruhi wud Dr Manoj Paul in his n then ishra enter there then Ruhi hugs Ishita but crying tells her ishimaa dat everything vl b fine...then Mrs bhalla n sarika 's byte abt sarika's first rasoi...       link.        full link https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne8p-6nN5rQ        Edited by Shahid07 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
We have to wait I cant trust SBS SBB yesterday they said same things and today another things 
hdivan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 3fra

We have to wait I cant trust SBS SBB yesterday they said same things and today another things

don't know what is happening bt they can't show ishra so much happy bcz of surrogacy
Beware. They said Raman become papa. But v know that ishita cannot become mother. This is surrogacy crap.

Holy shit. Just saw the segment. Ishita will have lots of complications during pregnancy & then witch shagun will carry ishitas baby & she will refuse to give baby to ishita.
Holy crap. Its better to not get ishra baby at all than watch shagun becoming surrogate mother. This is disgusting ekta. Boycott yhm.
I think the ending of yhm is very near!
Shagun ruined this show.Edited by -veronica- - 8 years ago
hdivan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -veronica-

Beware. They said Raman become papa. But v know that ishita cannot become mother. This is surrogacy crap.

then why ll they show ishra so happy 😕 they can't be happy bcz of surrogacy news.it ll b utter nonsense if they show ishra r happy bcz of surrogacy news
Ramona had told star plus change Ekta's surrogacy track
Shahid07 thumbnail
[QUOTE=AnoushkaM] Ramona had told star plus change Ekta's surrogacy track[/sQUOTE] so wat was their reply
zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ryt now I saw d preview...ishita was telling raman dat c is pregnant...n he askd is dis true...c said yes test was done..
Shahid07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipeeka2908

Ryt now I saw d preview...ishita was telling raman dat c is pregnant...n he askd is dis true...c said yes test was done..

yes
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
TFS
I really hope that's not a dream sequence. ðŸ˜• 
Fingers crossed..