Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi all, this is an OS set after tomorrow's precap. Hope you like it. Please leave your valuable comments.

Here is a link to the song : Show me the meaning of being lonely

So many words for the broken heart

It's hard to see in a crimson love

So hard to breathe

Walk with me, and maybe

Nights of light so soon become

Wild and free I could feel the sun                                     

Your every wish will be done

They tell me

Ajay sat sadly on his bed. He had just pushed her away from him. All because he wanted to stay true to his friend. As he thought of the way she had looked at him when he had called her cheap, he felt his heart constrict. So heartbroken, yet so lovely she had looked. Her tear filled face haunted him as he tried to close his eyes and get a little sleep. He sighed as he realized that the night ahead of him was going to be long. He wished she had not trusted his stupid angry words but had seen the truth behind them as she often did. Oh, if only she had resisted him and forcefully made him accept her love. He would give her all the earth if only she was with him now. How could she not see his love?

Show me the meaning of being lonely

Is this the feeling I need to walk with?

Tell me why I can't be there where you are

There's something missing in my heart

Sanjana stood by the window. She had felt defeated, finally. What had she expected? Him to come falling running to her? That too after a call from Ajju? She laughed at her foolishness. And as the sound reached her ears she hated it. When had she learned to laugh so bitterly? She turned away and her eyes caught a sight of herself in the mirror. Her hair was disheveled and her clothes so untidy. Yet in the ugly dull clothing she wore, she spotted the softly shining pendant of her mangalsutra. She clutched it tightly and softly whispered,

"Why, oh why can't I be with you? What do I lack? Tell me please"

Life goes on as it never ends

Eyes of stone observe the trends

They never say forever gaze if only

Guilty roads to an endless love

There's no control

Are you with me now?

Your every wish will be done

They tell me

Ajay shut his eyes tightly and pretended to sleep as he heard a noise at the door. Mamaji entered the room and came near Ajay's bed.

"I know beta, it is hard. But you will soon understand that she was not worth it."

He silently caressed Ajay's face and left the room feeling sad that his son had to suffer all this in such a young age. Ajay opened his eyes as soon as the sound of the footsteps quieted. He thought guiltily of how he had left her alone on the road. Sure his Mamaji was happy now, but was he? He wished he could be a little selfish and stand for his rights. But Amar Bhaiyya had often told him that he must always do what Mama and Mami asked him for they had sacrificed so much for them. He sighed. The guilt of leaving her alone was eating him. Who was he trying to fool? Himself or the family or Sanjana? He knew that his family would sooner or later learn that he couldn't move on and will once again blame him for hiding the truth. He knew that he had to get her back or the grief would kill him. But will she accept him back? Only one way to find out' he thought. He stood up and silently left the house.

There's nowhere to run

I have no place to go

Surrender my heart, body, and soul

How can it be

You're asking me

To feel the things you never show?

Sanjana splashed water on her face for the tenth time, but the tears refused to stop flowing. She had removed the mangalsutra but she couldn't bring herself to remove the thoughts of him from her mind. She knew that however hard she ran, his thoughts would always follow her. She went to her room and saw her father sitting on her bed holding her mangalsutra.

"Papa?"

"Who are you?"

"Huh?"

"Who are you?"

"What are you asking, Papa? I am Sanjana, your beti."

"Wrong, you are not my beti."

"Papa, please I am in no mood for games."

"And I am not playing either. My beti will never give up this easily."

"What do I do, Papa? He said he hates me."

"He SAID. But DOES he?"

"What do you mean, Papa?"

"Beta, we often people say things they really don't mean"

"You mean to say he loves me?"

"Only one way to find out"

"Thank you, Papa. I love you."

Sanjana hugged her dad. He opened her palms and placed her mangalsutra in it.

"Don't forget this."

"I won't"

She tied the mangalsutra around her neck and went out. She was a girl with a mission.

You are missing in my heart

Tell me why can't I be there where you are?

Ajay met her at her door. He was surprised to see her all dressed and ready to go somewhere.

"Where are you going at this hour?"

"And what are you doing at this hour?"

"I came to talk to you."

"I was going to talk to you."

"You first."

"No, you."

"Ok... well... uh... I..."

"Yes."

Ajay slowly took her arms in his and placed it on his chest. She felt his heartbeats.

"When you left you took my heartbeats with you. And now that you are here, they are back. If you leave they will go again with you. Will you take these heartbeats away again?"

Sanjana hugged him tightly and whispered with tears in her eyes,

"Never."

Edited by ...Tiana... - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
unres 😉
First of all can I just say YAYYY first to comment 😆
Tiana you have really outdone yourself today, I can say for a fact that from all of your writings, this one is by far my favorite one! 

Just from the first paragraph I was hooked! The way you described how he felt after their conversation, I could feel his heart break! 

Honestly I have no words, I truly just sat back and enjoyed reading this OS; thanks so so so much for posting you!

You did a fabulous job👏
Edited by ...Shakti... - 8 years ago
Virman2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why'd did you get my hopes up😭
TianaWrites thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Virman2013

Why'd did you get my hopes up😭

Posted😊
TianaWrites thumbnail

Posted😊
TianaWrites thumbnail

Unres soon😆 I updated😊
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Sweetie I always Love ur writting...Chandni made me cry today actually and U too did that...Aweee this was just wonderful we actually needed this...But i only have one complain Ur Os r always very small compared to what Navi and Shakti writes.U r an amazing writter try to make ur OS a bit bigger next tym.Thanx Again sweets for writing this.
TianaWrites thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moonlitnisha

Sweetie I always Love ur writting...Chandni made me cry today actually and U too did that...Aweee this was just wonderful we actually needed this...But i only have one complain Ur Os r always very small compared to what Navi and Shakti writes.U r an amazing writter try to make ur OS a bit bigger next tym.Thanx Again sweets for writing this.

Thanx Nisha😊

Ha Ha I know its small pakka I'll try to write longer soon😊
mehak9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's too good...
.. 👏 I hope we got to see such things on our show also... But it won't because cvs loves harrasing us..

Thank u dear for your heartbeating os
Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow what a beautiful os. You are an amazing writer. Thank you so so much for writing this wonderful piece.