Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Knock Knock...koi hai ghar pe :)

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone, πŸ€—
Its been long we haven't met so chalo jo pehle nahi kiya abhi karte hainπŸ˜› Lets play exam exam wala game πŸ˜†.Like an obedient students answer following questions, no cheating πŸ˜› otherwsie you will be taken out of the class...πŸ˜† You have three hours for answering all questions, five minutes already passed reading intro paragrah πŸ˜²πŸ€£. Stop wasting time and begin answeringπŸ˜›

1. Seating arrangements: Saare freinds 10 feet distance se seat lo🀣 Buddies can't sit together.

2. Requirements: you can have one cover sheet of Abhiya, net connection and desktop/laptop/cellphone.

3. Invigilators: Arnab Dobrial, Chaand Raichand (no female teachers allowed as there 100% chances of the two distracting from their work 🀣)

Questions Sheet

1. The one member you missed alot and why? Explain in detail with the help of past expereince (10 marks).
2. Who are your top three favourite members on PKYEK forum. (names only)...(3 marks).
3. What is stopping you from coming to PKYE forum. Mention five reasons. (8 marks).
4. Do you have faltoo time? if yes then where have you been wasting it? why not waste it here with the most jolly poeple around? (5 marks)

Dificulty Level questions

1. Which charcter from PKYEK resembles you and how? (15 marks)
2. Write 120 words summary on financial condition of Raichand during season one of PKYEK.(15 Marks)
3. Can Abhay afford gifts for Pia? Answer with proper reasoning. (15 Marks)
4. Researh and experiment on 'why vampires can't transform into other forms other than human form. (15 marks)
5. Criticise Chaand for transforming into bat in one scene. (10 marks)
6. Sid as a vampire did a trumendous work, Mention few of his invention in this field. (5 marks)

End

Other work: total karlo kitna hua...i think it crossed 75 marks πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
1. The one member you missed alot and why? Explain in detail with the help of past expereince (10 marks).

I think I am missing Snigdha the most (snitchseeker) Well she was my first friend from IF and she was basically the first one I spoke to and she was so friendly! (πŸ˜†) and she used to write such amazing concept wale stories. I think her story has my first comment on FF too.
then of course she is also the one who made me join Halla Bol πŸ˜† and I made so many friends there, so basically she has that credit tooπŸ˜› then of course we became friends in fb and we have discussed plots and FFs and other members and PKYEK and other shows too😳 
and she has been gayab from here for such a long time. she hardly comes online at all and I miss her so much and she won't even see this😭😭

2. Who are your top three favourite members on PKYEK forum. (names only)...(3 marks).

Dishu
Diya 
Nafi

🀣 

3. What is stopping you from coming to PKYE forum. Mention five reasons. (8 marks).

not applicable sorry as I keep coming here. in fact I spammed like 50 pages of the ongoing AT all alone πŸ˜†πŸ˜­

4. Do you have faltoo time? if yes then where have you been wasting it? why not waste it here with the most jolly poeple around? (5 marks)

all my time is wasted here only like now I am wasting my time answering this bakwaas question paper. again not applicableπŸ˜†

Dificulty Level questions

1. Which charcter from PKYEK resembles you and how? (15 marks)

This is pretty difficult as I feel Abhay and Piya both resemble me in certain parts. but overall I believe it's Abhay because...forget it this is a waste of time

2. Write 120 words summary on financial condition of Raichand during season one of PKYEK.(15 Marks)

During season one financial condition of Haseena and Chand Raichand was quite good. First of all they had the budget to get designer dresses - gowns and sarees for Haseena. Then they had the money to throw several lavish parties. Chand also gifted his employees jackets with their own bat logo (eg, Danish). They also acquired property through auction at high prices.The Principal of Mount College was on their payroll. 
Unfortunately their son Abhay Raichand was given no designer dresses so he was always seen in the same shirt, pants and jacket. (exception : brown overcoat worn one day, possibly borrowed from Chand) However he did have the money to pay three times the normal amount for a certain...ahem...CD.

3. Can Abhay afford gifts for Pia? Answer with proper reasoning. (15 Marks)

Depends on which gift Pia wants. He can buy her anything as long as her demands are reasonable. (because he got her cake when she was sadπŸ˜†) and he also bought her a ring for proposing to her πŸ˜†

4. Researh and experiment on 'why vampires can't transform into other forms other than human form. (15 marks)

Because firstly, vampires are the undead human corpses. Humans cannot change into other forms, therefore, vampires sharing essentially human DNA (even if a little bit mutated DNA) cannot change into other forms. this is also the main difference between vampires and shapeshifters because shapeshifters have DNA of animals as well.

now I dont have energy to write 500 word ka essayπŸ˜†

5. Criticise Chaand for transforming into bat in one scene. (10 marks)

Sorry, I am too scared of being bitten and killed in my sleep. I won't criticise Chand. πŸ˜†

6. Sid as a vampire did a trumendous work, Mention few of his invention in this field. (5 marks)

- Tandoori Panchi
-Little Brother
-Daddy Cool 
-Radish 
-I smell a rat.
-Pee loon, tere nile nile nainon se shabnamπŸ˜› (Verbal achievement)

Physical achievement-

-romancing Maithali 🀣
-Fighting Abhay
-romancing Panchi, T, Shanaya and all the other unnamed girls jiske khoon choos liye...and jiske nahi choose 🀣

Other achievements :

Playing mind games with not only Abhay, Chand and Haseena but also vampire superiorsπŸ˜›

THE END

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 8 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Shreya πŸ€— Good to see you koi to forum pe zinda hai warna mein to darr gayi thi yeh suna post dekh k πŸ€£ Edited by romaila - 8 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
updated comments kya yaar kitna mehnat karayegi
romaila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

updated comments kya yaar kitna mehnat karayegi

Good...now rate your own work mein marks nai dene wali 🀣 i will enjoy reading only 😳

P.s: I will surely kill you for this πŸ˜†

all my time is wasted here only like now I am wasting my time answering this bakwaas question paper. again not applicableπŸ˜†
Edited by romaila - 8 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: romaila

Good...now rate your own work mein marks nai dene wali 🀣 i will enjoy reading only 😳

P.s: I will surely kill you for this πŸ˜†

]

nautanki 🀣 chal number de warna mita dungi sara
romaila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

]

nautanki 🀣 chal number de warna mita dungi sara

Haww mein nautanki hoon 😳😳😳😳 chalo nahin deti number kya karlogi πŸ˜›
Tere mitane se pehle mein quote karlungi saara 😈

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Romi ! πŸ‘ what a post !!! πŸ‘
Loved the questions! 🀣

I got some free time and thought to peep in IF and what a post ! πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. I am a bad student...so no answers ! πŸ˜† but enjoyed the paper a lot!! πŸ˜†

Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 8 years ago
Abhiya-4ever thumbnail
Ghar pe sab hai bt everyone is sleeping..:-P
Luv this post

All questions was hilarious 🀣

No need of answering now bcz Shreya ne top kr lia 🀣 🀣
romaila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Paint.It.BlacK.

Awesome Romi ! πŸ‘ what a post !!! πŸ‘

Loved the questions! 🀣

I got some free time and thought to peep in IF and what a post ! πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. I am a bad student...so no answers ! πŸ˜† but enjoyed the paper a lot!! πŸ˜†

Wow what an excuse...lazy girl πŸ˜†