Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: spate22

Yes, he also played Samrat!😆

Shreya

lol thanks, i felt maybe that might be the case as everything except name made sense to me! n that is why i asked!! weird coincidence isn't it?😆
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: princessunara

u r talking about the wrong Mohit.. we r talkng abt Mohit Malik
or did he also do a role named Samrat?😆

Yes, he played the flamboyant and evil(who started as a grey character and turned pure evil as the show progressed) Samrat Singh Rathore in 'Doli Armaano Ki'. He used to address his wife 'Madamji' with such pyar even when hitting her, when battling against her on court, when trying to murder her etc...

I watched that show for a few months just for him ðŸ˜Š 

Edit: I didn't realize it until you mentioned it, it is quite a coincidence, isn't it ðŸ˜†
Edited by Betti - 8 years ago
1d20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would love to see Mohit and Sanaya together in the show and I suppose right now both of them are not associated with any shows. But I dont want DAK type. It should be romantic.  I was regular watcher of DAK but now after seeing sweetest persona of real Mohit in Jhalak, I have forgotten image of Samrat Singh Rathod.  So wish to see same sweet, genuine Mohit in a deadly romantic love story with gorgeous Sanaya
Pialovemohit thumbnail
Ufff 
Aap sake much main ghee shakkar Wat a pair..sanaya nd mohit..wud love them in a love story..I m sure they wud also rock like barun nd sanaya 
Alaukik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ya it would be interesting pairing
mohifans thumbnail
Both are fabulous actors nd growing as dancers..I want either of them to win jdj..
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I saw the pic Mohit posted .First thought came in to my mind was .They look good together and will make a good on-screen jodi . I have seen Mohit show DAK .He is a superb actor.Would definitely like to see Mohit Malik N SI doing a show together .May be a intense  love story . Edited by VIMAL.M - 8 years ago
nidhishree308 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They are really cute together..saw their pic..Hot nd handsome hunk nd prettiesttt sanaya...love them both..
myrah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wish colors launch them in a romantic love story..where mm is a intense guy nd she cute 
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yea please.i would love to watch them together,they'll create sizzling chemistry.