Qubool Hai

CVs,be really creative on BGscore dept

milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I mean really do u guys have become so lazy that you cannot make a fresh bg score for a new season...when neither the hero nor the storyline has faint semblance with season 1. If you r trying to juxtapose magical attraction of Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan upon Azad by using the same bg and trying to sell him of as the same type of asad, trust me, u r going horribly wrong. Not only u r disturbing us ASYA lovers who had a real bad time trying hard to forget the fantastic asya and asad, u r literally forcing us to compare Azad mentally with Asad which is disrespectful to both of them. remember, how u ended the asya track ? u just killed them off to get rid of them, and we had the shock of losing our most beloved onscreen couple, we mourned for them and some of us including me, stopped watching the show after than...now that we r again trying to reconnect coz itz a new season with no real connections with the past, u had to spoil it too rubbing salt on our not-so-healed wounds by using the same bg tunes.

and really from which angle u thought QH4 has similarities with QH1. QH1 was a story of a family or rather 2 families with a smart storyline, modern looks and urban backdrop and it has qualities that we viewers can totally connect with their misery, happiness and woes becoz they were more or less filmy version of our normal life.It has nothing to do with superstition/ black-magic/ supernaturalism. now, nothing is normal in QH 4. the characters, the ambience, itz totally asking the audience to willfully suspend disbelief. and we are ready to do so. just dont spoil the mood recycling the bg score...itz really dampening our spirits more than u r imagining. be creative. Invent something catchy for the new lead and experiment with some new score that can giv Mitwa a run for its money. We are really giving the new season a try. Help us !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The fact is they have recycled ALL the BG's for this season. Azaad is getting Asad's BG, Amaad is getting Ayaan's BG and the brothers are getting ASYAN BG. I actually got unhappy hearing that most, coz those two brother were ready to give their lives for each other and these two just fight. I remembered how amazing that BG sounded when Asad and Ayaan were in the scenes, and it made me sad. 

The story is paranormal but the premise is very similar to Season2. Antagonist from Season 1 Tanveer who becomes Begum Sahiba and her sons Aahil and Rehan. Sanam comes to the house as a cook and they both fall for her. Eventually she marries older son etc etc. Now we have Sanam Khan the antagonist of part of Season 2 and also 3 becomes Khan Begum and is the Mother of Azaad and Amaad. They will both eventually like Mahira. Tanveer didn't recognise Sanam's resemblance to Zoya coz she was blind. Now Chudail does not recognise any similarity of Mahira to Sanam coz they really don't look that similar. Maybe later she will see it. Either ways, the story is not original, so the least they can do is not recycle all the BG music as well and make it feel like Deja Vu of ALL seasons. 

I like Mahira and even Azaad. His acting is a bit stiff, but honestly I feel he is trying. He looks the part. But the same type of story as Season 2 after all character have died and then antagonist and her sons, and then the same set, the same house. It all feels too repeated. They really should have changed the house a lot more. The house and also Latiff and Khala being there is too much of a reminder of the past. They should have been gotten rid of. I have no issues even with their paramormal story, but it's still very much like the previous story, and I feel Azaad is a mix of Asad and Aahil in looks and even manner. So that too is not very diffrent. But I like his brooding intensity.  
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
yaa, i recognized all bg from season 1 about 2 and 3 i really hav no idea coz i stopped watching it after they killed off asya. infact i stopped watched when i heard they are about to get rid of asya by murdering hem and taking prep of a big 20 yrs leap. and trust me, nothing is similar betweet asad and azad. they r totally different and hav completely different reasons to be brooding angsty, snarky. infact mr. khan was a living example of tehzeeb and tameez to all except miss farooqui.
by far, azad is ok ish...his character is cursed/ paranormal whatever it is is yet to be unfolded and i am curious about it. so they should stop recycling and giv him a hero's befitting bg score which he rightly deserves. he is a new character and deserves to be treated likewise from the creatives. tabhi naa hum aur interested honge...pata nehi kyu cvs always takes us for granted !
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
And I like ur username. I am an eternal Mr. Darcy lover too ! hi5 to that !
-shimmer- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thy hav no time for al thos things..Leap suddenly happened na!
I hav a gut feeling m thy wil definitely gt thr Bg track!
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Just hope, tumhari baat saach ho, Shimmer !
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Is there any ASYA fan here watching season 4 ? Edited by milinda.shreyz - 8 years ago
Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank God i didnt start watching season 4...
i was supposed to watch it from this weekend but now after hearing all this i have changedd my mind. thankk u for informingg!

it breaks my heart to see that the only indian show ever i loved and watched with soo much excitement just because of the modern independent girl who was living as a guest and never obeying the guy and the show not being typical and a show with such a pretty modern white house with a huge bay/french window in the guys room is now becoming this.. like a total nonsense.. i mean how can they recycle and hurt all those first season die heart fans.. how rude of themm!! 

thankk u sooo muchh for informing.. i am definitely bot watching this season as well or else i will keep crying while hearing the background score and mourning for our beloved asya..!! 

and i would suggest all of u to go and watch the top pakistani dramas like humsafar and ZGH and dastaan (watch only if u are not a controvercial person) and manyy moree...! they are worth to waste time.. u will find different topics and different emotions in each of them! do try these if u havent..! 

SORRY TO ALL THOSE WHO GOT HURT BY MY COMMENT !!!
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Splash-ASYA

Thank God i didnt start watching season 4...

i was supposed to watch it from this weekend but now after hearing all this i have changedd my mind. thankk u for informingg!

it breaks my heart to see that the only indian show ever i loved and watched with soo much excitement just because of the modern independent girl who was living as a guest and never obeying the guy and the show not being typical and a show with such a pretty modern white house with a huge bay/french window in the guys room is now becoming this.. like a total nonsense.. i mean how can they recycle and hurt all those first season die heart fans.. how rude of themm!! 

thankk u sooo muchh for informing.. i am definitely bot watching this season as well or else i will keep crying while hearing the background score and mourning for our beloved asya..!! 

and i would suggest all of u to go and watch the top pakistani dramas like humsafar and ZGH and dastaan (watch only if u are not a controvercial person) and manyy moree...! they are worth to waste time.. u will find different topics and different emotions in each of them! do try these if u havent..! 

SORRY TO ALL THOSE WHO GOT HURT BY MY COMMENT !!!

u didnt at all hurt my sentiment for a starter 😆 bcoz I totally , wholeheartedly, completely in assent with ur opinion. dekho kya sey kya ho gaya...it was such a modern show an NRI girl as a lead, wearing modern clothes,Mr Khan's tastefully designed house, his ammi, college going sister...everything we can relate to aur ab totally superstition filled season. pata nehi modern relatable shows kyu nehi bikta india mein while never ending melodrama prosper and continue never endingly !! I saw all the Pk shows you have mentioned...they r breathtaking beautiful...can u suggest some more?? I hav seen all Fawad khan shows , movies. he is a personal fav of mine😳
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
but the thing is i am asking u not to watch it as a QH ie asya serial watch it as if itz something new. bcoz the story and the idea is totally diff and i just hope kuch i din mein they make new bg for the leads too...atleast that much I can hope...so just giv it a try and see if u like it or not, dnt giv up before trying dear !