Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi

THBST written update 24 August 2015

mehak9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode starts with Angori bringing tea for mamiji
Angori says to mamaji that raksha bandhan s coming so she want new sari. Mamiji says i have bought something else for you. she gives her PM investment certificate.angori says she needs one for her sister also.where she can get it... Mamiji says in all banks... Angori says thanks to mamiji..mamiji says no need to say thanks... it's also our duty to look after your safety..

Shreya comes to bhushan. he says wow you look so good. She says why you wore this? He says its just home party. She says i expect there is going to be something special. Papa is going to make an announcement maybe he is going to give the business to you. bhushan says okay tell me what should i wear? She gives him a blue kurta.

Ajay is working on his project...he recalls sanjana saying you have to complete your dream project. He says thank you for pushing me sanjana, i wouldnt have done this without you. I wish you were here. Samar says chachu everyone is calling you downstairs. Ajay says yes I'm coming...

The party starts, mamaji welcomes the guests. Mishri comes to elaichi and asks what is gonna happen? I know you know. Mamiji says i dont know anything papa will tell you all.Ajay comes downstairs,a guest asks ajay why you are coming alone , where is your wife??Vinati comes and takes him to a side and says don't talk to these people much. Mamaji says welcome everyone and thank you for being here.
This day is special to me and my family and my business. I started from a small venture. I want to thank my dad who gave me this privilege. I wanted to work on it and my sons have same fire to work. I will give them this responsibility now. They are going to make us proud. Its about time that i should retire from MD position. only one person can sit on the MD's seat. The one that is the most brilliant. Shreya says to bhushan he is about to call you. Mamaji says all my sons are talented.
But the one i have chosen has more of these qualities. I want my elder son to come here, Bhushan steps forward. Kirlok says my son amar pethewala. Bhushan is shocked...Everyone claps for amar.

Mamaji says from now, my son amar will sit on my seat. Everyone congratulates amar. Bhushan says I am really glad today. He hugs amar and says congrats. a guest says you made your nephew MD. Mamaji says they are all my sons and amar is eldest. Amar says i am not worthy to sit on your position. We want you to work. Mamaji says let me rest now.You all can handle this now. There is one more announcement..Mamaji is also going to retire from all responsibility. And after that vinati will take all the responsibilities. Everyone congratulates vinati. Mamaji says Mamaji to give her the keys. Mamiji gives the keys. Mamaji says its a special day.

Shreya asks Mamiji are you okay mummy? Mamiji says yes.
Sanjana calls ajay but he cuts her call.ayush comes and ask to come.. Ajay leaves his phone. Everyone gathers. Mamaji asks shreya to bring the pooja plate. Shreya sees broken chair there and takes it for bhsuhan. Mamiji does amar's arti. Shreya exchanges bhushan's chair with the broken one.mamaji asks Amat to sit... Bhushan falls down. Amar picks him up. A guest says bhushan ..try to learn to handle your chair first after that you can handle the business. a man says this is why Mamaji made his nephew MD.

Precap-Ajay asks Sanajana what do you want? Why you are bothering me??? it starts raining. She says you didn't understand it yet????she says looks into my eyes you will get all your answers. . .

Sorry for the mistakesss 😉Edited by mehak9 - 8 years ago