~The Rejection~MG(Updating Soon)

angelwords thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

~ THE REJECTION~

"I Alpha Maan Singh Khurana, Leader of Blood Flames Pack, Reject you Geet Handa As my Mate" He said with disgust on his face and then he left me.  I fall down on my knees with The Rejection, the pain of my mates rejection was unbearable, My wolf was crying in pain. She is still begging for her mate to come and accept her.

One day Before..

Yes I am a werewolf. Humans till believe that werewolf are myth. But there are still thousand of wolves all over the world. We all live in a pack. Where there is a leader of the pack, as Humans have Kings. We have alpha. The rule laid down by an alpha have to be followed by each and every member of pack. The Werewolf society is Divided in to different rank. Highest are Alpha. Then comes Beta and third in commander comes Gamma. These people are Treated as upper society like for Humans, King and ministers. Then comes the Pack warrior and the fighters. They are Treated as middle society people. They provide service to the pack and the alpha and gamma's family. And then comes Omega, they are the lowest and treated very Badly. They  do all the daily chores for everyone and not given much facilities. If you ask me, I Hate this system. The way Superior wolves treat Omegas are shame.

Then comes the biggest theory of wolves. THE MATES. It is said , that each wolves is born with half soul. While the remaining half remains with their mate. Mates means in human term Soul mates. Our elders tell us that, without the mate beside you, even most powerful wolves are incomplete. So for wolves it is important thing. Every Wolf waits for his/her mate. As per Alpha are concerned , To run their pack, a alpha always need a LUNA. The Alpha and Luna together  runs the packs. As in Human terms King and queen. Apart from this every wolves shift  at age of 18 and then they find their mate. Apart from the above crap, we are same like humans. We possess Feeling and Emotions. WELL, I am geet, I am daughter of BET... shit they came back. I heard there voices.. " You Lazy Useless Fat girl, Where is my food?". "Coming.." I said with fear. I reached downstairs. I wont lie I am very sacred. I reached the dinning table. And I saw my Brother Brij  trembling with anger and besides him our alpha's son MAAN. "You Pathetic Girl , Where is our food?". I said "Bhai I made.." I was cut with loud voice of brother " I am not brother of yours and you are no sister of mine, Do you remember  Arrogant girl, Because of I.." he was cut by Maan. " LEAVE IT Brij, why are you wasting your energy for this girl ". Tears rolled down my eyes with such hateful word from my own brother. "Now what are you waiting for, Bring me  The food.. you FAT AND USELESS GIRL".

You will be wondering why I still hear, hearing all this rubbish from them. You will find my reason pathetic but I have still a Hope that my brother will forgive me and accept me. And I will get my family back. Am I asking too much ?? I ran towards kitchen  and brought them food. They ate the food and Left. After cleaning I moved towards my room, when I heard my brother saying "Man you will be 18 tomorrow, you will get your mate". Maan laughed and said " hope she is sexy like sameera ". And they laughed. Sameera was most beautiful and popular girl of our pack, and from what I heard she is girlfriend of maan. I sighed, I hope , maan gets a great girl as his LUNA. I went to my room and slept, waiting for new day.

Hope you like it

Okay. Past few months I had been reading lots of wolves novel so I thought why not to write one. This is my work, I haven't copied anything for anyone. Its my original so If any of you have issue's with it. Please send me a PM. I tried to slove it.

Apart from that please enjoy the story and

Leave lots of comments

Waiting for your replies

I am very nervous for this one so please support me in this. It is an entirely new subject for me. I haven't tired on this... so please do comment..  and  support me and my work..

Thank you

Edited by angelwords - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelwords thumbnail
INDEX

Intro-Pg 1

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi angel 
congrats for new start 
its nice ..
geet is hated by her family..waiting to know the reason ..
maan too hate her but why ..
thanks for story 
waiting for next part 
Edited by tabby999 - 8 years ago
TangledThoughts thumbnail
Hey dear!
Great beginning!
Maan seems like a ruthless rich brattish werewolf while Geet the regular girl next doorish werewolf.

Great summarisation about the workings of the werewolf pack.
Looking forward for more.
Hope that Geet finds her happiness!!
priya_ya1408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting start dear
Maan a werewolf ..!!
Update soon
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi congrats on the new SS! interesting start! Maan hates Geet! Feeling 4 her! update soon
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting
He rejected her 
N what she did that her F*Ly treats her like that n y she bears this humiliation
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wow I am like wow...

but hope u update it regularly...

so I assume is that when Maan turned 18 yrs old he came to know that Geet is his mate and he rejected her because she is fat and admonished by everybody...

waiting for next part...

thanx for pm...
angelwords thumbnail
UPDATING😃😃

i am overwhelmed with everyone responses
so i update next part
keep supporting me like this
thank you 
kabslocks thumbnail