AJNA OS: A MAGICAL RAINY DAY (24/08/2015)

NAVI55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guys😃

I found myself lost in AJNA land again after seeing that rain embrace So I proceeded to leave aside my work and present you with this...😳

This one is for all those dedicated guys who never fail to hit the like and leave a comment for all my ramblings and drabbles. Thanks a million🤗

Dedicated to: Tiana - My Disney queen, darrish,Propinquity, Shakti, Smileee, Mehak9, Moonlitnisha, Aniee, Virman2013, Ajay_Sanjana and Ankitaa92...

This is also for a special Addition, a person who surprised me by following my posts here FARZ_PARACHUTE...I missed you honey drops🤗

A MAGICAL RAINY DAY
😳

It had been one of those hot and humid days that Agra had been experiencing lately. The weather was really very unpredictable. One could do nothing about the weather outside but continue with their daily routines in stifling conditions, finding their comfort wherever they could. It had been one such day that the occupants of the Pethewala home found themselves facing one very hot morning.

"Urgh! What do I do now? I'm so bored. The girls are out shopping, Naniji and Mamiji have gone out to the Mandhir and I'm all alone in this house. And this horrid weather just makes it worse. Could the AC not find another day to stop working" complained an irritated Sanjana.

Suddenly a voice over her shoulder spoke up. "You are not alone Sanjana. HE is here" said the voice with an evil smirk and a devilish wink.

"Oh God! Don't remind me. Why does HE have to be here? Could he not have gone to a meeting or something? Lately, all he ever seems to do is stay at home and annoy me" muttered Sanjana.

"Oh common Sanjana. HE'S not that bad. He's gorgeous with that fabulous body all rippling muscles, hypnotic dark eyes that you could stare at forever, and that luscious lips that just begs to be kissed. And when he smiles that cute little dimple appears making him so much more handsome than he normally is" said the unnamed voice.

"Mmmhm" breathed Sanjana. That certainly was a perfect picture that the voice painted out. It would continue to remain perfect if only that specimen would not open its mouth because when it does that delicious dream bubble that Sanjana had going on in her head would automatically pop and she'd crash down to earth would a loud bang.

As Sanjana continued her conversation with that unnamed voice the said specimen walked into the kitchen for a glass of water. He noticed Sanjana speaking and just shook his head in confusion. "Strange and crazy girl" he muttered to himself and proceeded to pour himself a glass of water.

Sanjana stopped her rambling as she finally noticed him in the kitchen. She watched him as he drank his water in fast gulps his adam's apple bobbing. She noticed a little droplet of water fall to the side of his mouth and rolled down his taut neck disappearing under his shirt. She licked her lips and blinked furiously suddenly snapping to attention.

"Oh God! What just happened?" she mumbled to herself.

"Sorry, did you say something Sanjana?"

"No" muttered Sanjana quickly. A bit too quickly causing Ajay to raise his eyebrows in confusion.

Sanjana continued standing there whilst Ajay poured himself a second glass of water drinking this one a little slower than the first. Again she found herself noticing another droplet falling down his mouth continuing down the same path as the previous droplet. As she gazed at him, he being totally oblivious to her intense stare, Sanjana's mind began to wander. She wondered what it would be like to follow that little droplet of water with her lips trailing down his throat over his adam's apple and continuing under his shirt. Sanjana felt her eyes glazing over and her body turn to liquid, her legs unable to hold her upright as they also were turning to jelly. She clutched the chair for support and blinked coming out of her self - imposed daze.

"Oh God! What's wrong with me? How can I be thinking about HIM like this? It has got to be this heat, it's doing crazy things to my mind".

"You are right my dear" whispered that voice again in her ear. It's definitely the heat that's making you feel this way but not the type of heat that you are thinking about said the voice with smirk.

"Oh shut up" said Sanjana. You don't know what you talking about. You just that annoying little voice that comes out to play tricks on my mind. You don't exist so please go away, I really cannot deal with you today"

Later that same day...

Ajay woke up from his chair for the tenth time that day. "Oof. Why has that repairman not arrived yet to fix this AC?  This heat is becoming unbearable". He walked to his desk shutting his laptop closed and putting all his files away.

"There's no use continuing with this" he said. "It's not as if I was actually getting any work done, with this heat I'm barely able to concentrate" he said with a huff.

As he made his way out the room he heard the sudden sound of thunder and could see a slow pelt of rain hitting the windows.

"Thank god" he whispered, "We can finally get some respite from this stifling heat".

He decided to go up to the terrace and enjoy the sudden downpour. As he made his way towards the terrace he came to a sudden stop in the courtyard, nearly crashing into a potted plant. His eyes widened, his mouth gaped open and his throat gulped furiously.

There in the midst of the rain was his "Contract wife" Sanjana. Her arms wide open, head towards the heavens and her body going round in circles.

Suddenly, a naughty twinkle came in her eyes and a large smile shadowed her face. She begun to hum, the sound getting louder as the rains speed increased. She probably got bored with humming and began singing the words adding dance movements to the song...

tip-tip barsaa paani -  paani ne aag lagaayi
aag lagi dil mein to dil ko teri yaad aayi
teri yaad aayi to jal uthaa mera bheega badan
ab tum hi batao sajan main kya karu

naam tera mere labon per aayaa tha -
ha maine bahane se tumhe bulaaya tha
jhoom kar aa gayaa saavan main kya karu

tip-tip barsaa paani paani ne aag lagaayi
aag lagi dil mein to dil ko teri yaad aayi
teri yaad aayi to jal uthaa mera bheega badan
ab tum hi batao sajan main kya karu

Ajay just stood and watched Sanjana in awe. His chest heaved with every breath he took. He felt a burgeoning heat envelop his body. His pupils dilated at the sight of Sanjana, a very wet Sanjana.

Her Sari was plastered to her body almost translucent in the rain, the fabric moulded lovingly along her curves. He had to clench his fingers in a fist to stop himself from reaching out and touching her.

She continued with her dance, oblivious to Ajay watching her and unaware of the tumultuous emotions surging through his mind.

As she turned once more in the rain, her spine began to tingle, she felt a twitch in her neck and she came to a sudden halt. She turned slowly, searching the reason for those feelings. As her eyes connected to Ajay's across the courtyard, her body froze like a deer caught in headlights.

As her gaze met his, her heart began to pound, her pulse fluttered erratically and she bit her lips with nerves. The air crackled with electricity, and hummed with expectation.

Ajay walked towards Sanjana, his body getting drenched with the rain, his gaze never once waivering from her eyes. He stood in front of her, eyes locked on her face, watchful of every expression that moved through her.

He lifted a hand and pushed aside the wet hair from her face, caressing her cheeks softly. The pads of his fingers grazed her lips and both their bodies froze as she hissed a sound.

He was drawn to her like a moth to a flame. He moved his face closer to hers, hypnotized by the look in her eyes. Their breaths mingled.

Sanjana broke the eye contact as she closed her eyes and moved that little bit closer, so that their lips met in a sweet kiss.

Their lips met and clung, all the while Ajay continued to watch Sanjana. As she made to move away he caught her in his arms and held her close, deepening the kiss.

He could not control himself anymore, the urge was too great, the longing too powerful to resist. The women in front of him a temptation he could no longer ignore.

He dipped his head and touched his lips to hers once more. At that contact Sanjana opened her eyes stunned, it felt as if an electric current went through her body. Her breathing stopped and her eyes which were opened widened even more, if that was possible. The only thought in her head was "Oh God, Ajay is kissing me...I must be dreaming because he could never do something this unpredictable". She pinched herself and gasped because she suddenly realised that this was no dream, Ajay was really kissing her. She opened her mouth to tell him off but he took advantage of that moment and slid his tongue in. Unconsciously she began to respond to his kisses, her eyes closing in delight.

They kissed for what seemed like hours but had only been mere minutes. Lips meshed to lips, teeth clashing against teeth and tongues duelling with each other both fighting for dominance. Time ceased to exist so engrossed were they in each other and the moment.

The sudden need for air forced them to part and take deep gulping breaths. Sanjana stared at Ajay and said "You kissed me!"

"You kissed me back" was his breathless reply.

His kisses had made Sanjana dizzy and her limbs weak. Had he not been holding her up she would have crumpled in a heap and melted like molten wax. He was also affected she could see, his hands at her waist was a bit unsteady, his adam's apple bobbed and she could feel his heart beating furiously from where her fingers were clenched on his chest.

They looked at each other questioningly.

"Why???" she whispered.

His expression began to change to one of confusion and he made to leave her. But Sanjana caught his fleeing fingers and held on, not willing to let go of this moment.

She grabbed his hand and moved closer, her face once more near his.

"Don't stop Ajay...Please...just don't stop" she whispered and closed her lips over his once more.

Suddenly this contract marriage was not all about paper, it was infused with feelings, emotions and an attraction that surely would set the very same pages it was written on ablaze...

Navi😳

PS: I will be eagerly awaiting all comments, both positive and negative, and whatever else you decide I deserve😃

Edited by NAVI55 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehak9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg ... Reallyyy hottt... 😳
Superb dear. 👏
Thank u for this wonderful os😊🤗

Waiting for your next os...
Edited by mehak9 - 8 years ago
darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely os, enjoyed it very much. I am sure you have many more wonderful stories and I cant wait to read them!😊
smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Romantic one! Enjoyed reading it.. Thanks a lot for this magical OS..
CutieMansi thumbnail
osm...eagerly waiting fr ur next os...
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
You dedicated this OS to ME???🥳*dancing mentally*
This is beautiful Navi😃 Loved it😊

They Kissed☺️

Loved the entire OS, 

Her frustration and feelings were awesome

My Favourite lines are many... But my most favourite is this:

Suddenly this contract marriage was not all about paper, it was infused with feelings, emotions and an attraction that surely would set the very same pages it was written on ablaze...

Sorry, I am a little busy so couldn't comment long😒 But I loved it😊
Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for writing such an beautiful os . It was sooo romantic and full of love :)
moonlitnisha thumbnail
<font size="4">Smoking Hottt...If sumthing like dis is shown on TV I would have to keep.my Mum out of the TV room since She is my partner in watching THBST we both together Curse Shreya...Ok coming To the Update.I always luv reading ur Update u r an amazing Writter.Keep writting more Passionate stories on AjNa...Love u sweets.</font>Edited by moonlitnisha - 8 years ago
...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😃😃😃😃
honestly i have no words
after reading this i am all smiles
literally i cannot say anything except i loved it and you need to write more!!!!!
and thanks for the dedication 🤗
Ajay_Sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really beautiful...like it very much ...thnks for sharing with us...