Fan Fictions

SS47 - Page 93

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
happy varalakshmi pooja n onam to all,especially our friends living outside India...have a good day...
😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy varamahalaxmi n onam to all :)
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hello everyone!

I hope you guys are enjoying your festivities - sadhya, varalaxmi pooja and the works!

Nisha I loved the Raksha Bhandan family photo op 😳 and the banter/ interaction that followed. II's bhallafication is almost home 😊.

What caught my eye was the bro-sis hug. Brother ready to set " his bags down" while sister is amazed at the tenderness that M has displayed towards her. Poor troubled Manny. Still true to colour wants her bro to visit her - to read on her living room couch..

Poor thing she needs to know there's someone who will travel half way across the globe and be there for her. Do really little other than twirling his hair and reading but a real live person being there just FOR HER. II would have gouged Manny's eyes out. Of course she must 😉 . She does have a big stake in Rakshasan and she's now bringing to be assertive 😉.

Isn't it awesome her tantrums have disappeared and it's just rightful indignation and expressed thoughts!! Way to go NISHA 👏

Mentioning the warmth in the update would be stating the obvious you are as always outstanding!Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning everyone 

Happy Onam and Varamahalakshmi vratam to all
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyothi_cool

Good morning everyone

Happy Onam and Varamahalakshmi vratam to all

Hey Jyo

Yesterday didn't reply as you left.. I left at 7:30 as there was production issue and solved by 7:10.. So much of traffc in KR Puram sucked n reached home by 9:30.. Luckily aunt sent Pulav so didn't cook dinner..

How are you celebrating?Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: putti77

Hey Jyo

Yesterday didn't reply as you left.. I left at 7:30 as there was production issue and solved by 7:10.. So much of traffc in KR Puram sucked n reached home by 9:30.. Luckily aunt sent Pulav so didn't cook dinner..

How are you celebrating?

Putti varamahalakshmi puja at home just finished helping mom in making the prasad and prepared everything for the puja for her 
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No updates today? Hope all is well with Nisha. 
Enjoy the festivities guys, whoever is celebrating. 
I just peeped in coz it's lunch break. My paper is in the late afternoon. Wish me luck😳

Take care all. C u guys soon..
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ALL THE BEST DRISTI!
😊
😊
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hellooo! So far power is there. Yippee... let's hope it stays on at least the weekend. Ate pooja food and then now logged in 😊

How is everyone? Putti, I remember you had asked about me. Not completely all right yet. Still feel awfully tired but much better than a couple of days ago. Thanks for following up on me sweetie.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Envee..

I stayed back home.. Watched Mission Impossible Rogue Nation and going back home..
You take proper rest in the weekend..