Fan Fictions

SS47 - Page 86

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SparkleV

but future updates mein there was a different story😭

Vibhu he will shift base to India but not leave Argent... He will travel on business needs for 2 to 3 weeks.. How can he leave his own dream baby Argent?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Onam, Varamahalakshmi people. Happy festival spirit is more like it.

Have fun and take care. Am off to my town tomorrow. May or may not be able to comment because the power cuts are terrible there. So don't worry 😊 Back on Monday hopefully.

Jai, I am glad. Get better soon.
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: putti77

Vibhu he will shift base to India but not leave Argent... He will travel on business needs for 2 to 3 weeks.. How can he leave his own dream baby Argent?

then Cool..
😛
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ankit_39

Docs shifted Nish from ICU to his normal room

He is fine now, may be they discharge him on Saturday morning as he is not comfortable there 
But sadly pain is still there and the coming week is going to be tough for him as painkillers are not allowed this week 
Harshita and him are creating a rukus here, have to see them 
Me and harshita are staying with him tonight 
If you want to ask about him I will tell you
Thanks everyone for your support for him

p.s: Nisha di lovely updates 

Thanks for constantly keeping us updated ankit it means a lot.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: modernfamily

Thanks Nisha for a lovely emotional and fun raksha bandhan update. I have so many updates now to my name😆. I'm extremely sorry for not being here always. I have no excuses because when I see you, with your hands full and still being able to churn out update after update, never complaining and in fact participating in every discussion I feel that I have no right to say I'm busy. Not only you but so many of them here.

I just have a 9:30-6 job. That's it. I started working in July last year stayed with at my aunt's place for a year. Food, laundry, etc as taken care of and I thought I'll study. Couldn't do a thing. Staying with relatives started taking a toll on me. You love them but living with them day in and say out is very difficult. You become a part of their secrets their fights the ugliness everything. Moved out a month ago thinking I'll get some time for myself so that I will be able to think about my future goals. But NO! That's another struggle. Half of my salary goes in rent. Rents are so high in South Delhi. Besides, I've been doing cooking cleaning washing too. Uske baad time hi nahi milta. 

Moral of this ramayan is that I need time management tips from you guys so that I can be more active on the forum.

Sudhi
I never had the courage to do ANYTHING on my own, guarded protected and pampered by parents until marriage, uske baad pati, life lekin sab sikha zaroor deti hai one way or the other

You are miles ahead of me, love, in doing the "independent" act. I spent over 3 hours commuting each day when I lived in Delhi 20 years ago, I can only imagine how that must have turned now. You seem feisty and independent and grounded. You will do great. You did a great thing by getting out of there

Kisi bhi toxic environment mein zyaada din nahi rehna chahiye. If the toxicity is caused by in laws' side folks after the wedding, phir to koi choice nahi, you have to dive in, and help out, until then... do what your heart tells you to

As I grow older I try to surround myself with people that cheer me up, and not bog me down. Its hard, you cant run away always, especially when someone toxic knocks on your door... u cannot run away
Toxic things make me angry too, I want to fix it but dont know how. Like Salman Khan's travesty of justice, I was angry and upset and murderous. And then Nivi happened... I asked myself "What do I do best?"

The answer was "U make solid contributions to your employer"

I found myself another job

I cannot send Salman to jail or bring Nivi back, but I can hopefully immerse myself in learning new things, it nurtures my brain and feeds my soul

You are way smarter and more mature than I am. You will do GREAT!!!

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Cant imagine how it is to lose the partner when u need him the most...and then u become so indifferent towards things that when you feel the same love from someone else, you tend to be overwhelmed about it and start questioning it even if it's genuine...loved Manny here and felt like hugging her...she deserves to be happy..

And dude finally feels like stopping and not running away...why am I not surprised.:
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyothi_cool

Thanks for constantly keeping us updated ankit it means a lot.

this is such fantastic news. No matter what religion says... a teenager doesn't belong with God😡
I AM GLAD he made it back. I am positive he will overcome pain too. I had surgery to remove gall bladder that turned life threateningly septic 5 years ago, I was on narcotics for a three days, I began hallucinating, I HAD to get off it, it was too scary. That recovery was the most painful (physically) I have ever encountered.

We all have it in us... I will hope for the best

Please let him know 100s hope to hear from him soon

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sudhi, even I wonder how Nisha manages her time.
There are so many here who multitask so well and hang around here on regular basis.

I am so loving family time. II is one step away from being sucked up completely in Bhalla fold. Too anxious to know how the news to break for each and everyone (II, R&B, Ranjan, Amma, Appa, Periappa, Sam, Tan, Vandu, Bala, Bally.

Nisha, how subtly you have laid Manny's insecurities. Its actually so difficult to trust your own luck once you have been cheated.

Superb. Thank you.

Ankit, thank you again. Jai, jaldi aao aur aapne chutkule, kavitayan share karo.
Errantnomad thumbnail
There was something so tender about the brother and sister duo, arms around each other, wanting to do something about not wanting to escape any further . Money or material things are poor substitutes to that tender moment of truth that both Manny and her brother shared.
Years of failed relationships has made Manny cynical and from the looks of it now, Makarand has been able to push Manny to respect herself , may be , wanting to assess things by putting some distance between them. But it will be a test, I feel. Given the nature of the his job, can Makarand take time out to visit Manny?. Hope she finds the anchor that she needs.
But I love this direction. And the dude acknowledging to himself of wanting to plant his feet...
The wandering nomads are looking hard within them... Poignant .

Yet again, the title took me away.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Onam And Varalakshmi.

Envy enjoy.

Dristi, have fun at your Seminar.