Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

he is a heart patient too hershey.had an infection in childhood.so get react to meds in a bad way especially anaesthetic ones.had some complications during surgery.his friend informed yday that he was in ICU...
Hmm.. Putti just said the same, hope he gets better soon
Nisha rula diya yaar...I loved it when II tied rakhi to ranjan...just so adorable...pls ranjan ko jaldi theek kardo yaar...
Originally posted by putti77

Harshey

Post whatever you want..
Sab ko maza aata hai.. Bolte nahi hai...
Chant hai sab log... Koyi innocent nahi hai 😉

putti,u really think she might stop ?na baba naa!!njan paavam!its her special field...as putti said,u post hershey,we will read...in btwn,we will gift some tomatoes,chappals etc...
btw,why daughter in law tied rakhi to FIL?was that send from his some sister?then why he gav her gift?sorry for my ignorance...i hav seen only seem rakhi in tv especially diarymilk celebrns advrtsmt.

btw,why daughter in law tied rakhi to FIL?was that send from his some sister?then why he gav her gift?sorry for my ignorance...i hav seen only seem rakhi in tv especially diarymilk celebrns advrtsmt.

those rakhi's must be sent by Ranjan's sisters... so daughter or DIL can tie them to him..
i tie my one bhua's rakhi to Dad... par milta toh kuch nahi h muje 😕 😆

It doesnt mean II is Ranjan's sister now... she is just completing a ritual..

Celebrations advt 😆 they're are cute!

Yes Nouf..
If sis sends the Rakhi in post.. Then it can be tied by anyone other than wife..
Like daughter, mom, DIL anyone except wife..

How will he tie it himself. Usually daughters tie to dad, if the sister isn't around. In this case, I guess he wanted II to be included in the rituals and therefore asked her to tie it to him. And if everyone is getting gifts, why should she be  left behind. He is the bestest, most wonderful, caring, fantastic, kind hearted, loving an giving manEVERRR! And I love him! 

Originally posted by SparkleV

those rakhi's must be sent by Ranjan's sisters... so daughter or DIL can tie them to him..
i tie my one bhua's rakhi to Dad... par milta toh kuch nahi h muje 😕 😆

It doesnt mean II is Ranjan's sister now... she is just completing a ritual..

Celebrations advt 😆 they're are cute!

oh so he will give gift for her and for his sisters too!thank u!i was a bit confused!😳
Nisha are you writing one more 😊
Ek aur de do aaj ke liye 😉

II legs will be disappointed 😳Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Classes completed.
two lectures didn't came today