Fan Fictions

SS47 - Page 71

SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
That was a really beautiful chapter.. ❤️
R&B's idea of gift.. boarding pass, printing service, babysitting.. 🤣

Very touching moment for the family! 

Hope Ranjan gets well soon! So sad to imagine him like this.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hope that makarand n manya r not playing with each others feelings...she is getting less bitter now.and she deserves acbetter life...only thing is that she too should try for that!

the whole family event was so kidilam...😊
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am happy that Dad gave Savvy's bracelet to II... Dude atleast can touch n feel his Ma..
😭Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
The lady of the house has no
moment to spare for Shatabdhi
or others her Bhalla men need
all the attention and care
One in bed confined by a flu the
other desiring to confine her to
bed till his flight is due
Both she adores and seeks to
please one with a pr oof the
other with herself"
-how u write these in this lil time,sri?nisha is a kind of special abnormal person...u r somewhat same in sosy poetry...i cant even think about these!
ishruhi thumbnail
oh poetess,sorry to hear that...
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shayad ise kehatein hain ghar pohach Jana.
I look at everybody at MM today.
In thier hearts they are home today.

Somethings aren't enjoyed by defining them...they are felt and made to sink in.
A moment for me where I would just let seep though my system and do its part of spreading out.
Just like how the kumkum for the rakhi teeka spreads into the water and takes the rice with it and coulours it too.

Beautiful... I can hear a beautiful family song playing in the background...old Hindi movie style 
All the three singing their childhood ka that favourite song in their baby voices while savvy stands there watching from above.
I could feel her presence all through the update.

Just can't talk about it. I just can't... Tongue tied but with a smile playing on my lips 

Thanks a lot nisha 😳
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dedicated to all those remembering in the tale and life a loved one that has moved on...hold the memories close to your heart never to washed away with tears

Treasures shared

Memories are treasures safely hoarded in a nook in the heart

It emerges occasionally and tugs every vein and artery and activates the flow of tears

II had none to bind the Rakhi The lucky dude had adoring sisters two

Customs of the house, traditions to be followed new to the bahu

Dad he oversaw every tradition was alive and entrusted it to her

The fusion of Iyer custom and the reminder of the house he gifted her when MM became her home

The stones that adorn her nose he obsessed thus far the mantle of Ma has been bestowed

Delightedly she takes on as all else

A fresh set of pictures to adorn the chest was ready till the angel takes over

Moments like these are etched it our mind and never let it go by

Memories are there to savour and comfort us when people move on

Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
One of those updates i can see the poignant characters have stripped their souls naked.
You have kind of pulled open a vein of our hearts that had been hidden beneath the weight of many other veins defining everyday issues and feeling and set it free...that vein you set free is the on that helps the heart beat for our siblings...the one that stops supplying blood to the heart when our siblings fall sick and then one that pumps blood at high rates when they seem happy
My biology at this point might be totally wrong
Feeling ko samjhe please 😊
NSB7 thumbnail
Ek last bath and I will leave for the day 
I could see and hear a picture in grey scale but brightness yet very evident 
The sisters chasing after the brother to get hold of him so they can tie them up to get a gift out of him
Savvy watching it all calling out to the girls to let go of him
Him hiding behind savvy and savvy telling him beta didi ko tang math karo rakhi see bhagtein nahi
Him smiling at her and sitting down for the process when asked for gifts handing an old chocolate wrapper when ranjan would walk in with beautiful Frock's he would hand over to the son who would half smile and give them away to the sisters.
The sisters hug dad thanking him for the gift as they make faces at thier brother and savvy would ruffle his hair and hug him to herself 

Sorry for writing it down no intention to demand anything in the story 
Just an imaginary scene playing in my head 
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Too choked to say anything. Reminds me of the many fun filled rakhis I tied to my brother. He gave me a rock once wrapped in a fancy box. Now it's just a phone call and rakhi sent though giftstoindia.com. 
At one time they used to sell these humongous foam double triple tiered rakhis. He used to hate them and I used to deliberately get those for him! 

Can't imagine the emotional state of the bhallas. Sam and manya together I guess for the very first time since savvys death for this festival. It might not have much religious significance but rakhi is indeed such a wonderful way to validate brothers and sisters emotional connect. I don't have a son, but I make sure my girls tie rakhi to each other. Sometimes a physical act of tying a rakhi or a special day to celebrate siblings teaches them the value of the relationship. 

And RB  actually posed for a picture. Shucks man! Nisha Kya kar rahi hai yaar!