Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks Sudhi 😊

Nisha
No words I just cried while reading this update n may read it 100 times more..
Sorry I can write only this...
😭 😭
Nish
these are wonderful gift ideas... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ‘ I tell you...next time I am going to ping you only for any gift suggestions...
wow...white kurta over blue jeans...amazing combo Nish
Beautiful updates, Nisha!
It's like we are readers are spectators and watching the characters live their lives!
Loved the updates into the future, and especially happy family moments.
We, Indians are so lucky to have traditions like Raksha Bandhan. πŸ˜Š
Can't wait for II to fall pregnant!!!
The anticipation is nerve wrecking!! Just love this! πŸ˜†
Makarand Rao came around 7:30 ish... ogled at Manya in a suit, II saw Manya blush for the first time

Hope he is the one for Manya 😊
Kyun rulati hai yaar
Itna emotional update and rakhi too
Raksha bandhan is the most beautiful festival in our culture I think. It's my absolute favorite. As kids it used to be a competition between my friends and I about whose brother would give the bestest gift. All of the older guys at school would hide in case a girl would forcefully tie a rakhi to them. So many wonderful memories this update brought back Nisha. Like your fictional family we are also 2 older sisters and 1 youngest brother. 
Raksha bandhan hasn't been the same for some years now though. It was absolutely no fault of his but he paid the biggest price. Solely because of a stupid drunk driver who neither cared for himself or the others around him. I absolutely can't stand those pricks who decide that their drunken enjoyment is worth more than an innocent life. That person got away with a minor fine and a few months of community service but it is us who received the biggest punishment in the world.

The scene you just wrote about used to be us too. A small family happy within our own little world. But its just so despicable that one idiot's stupid moronic decision can shatter someone else's world in a matter of seconds.
"Lets do it quick" Manya
II looked curiously

Naughtiness overloaded Nisha😳Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago

I am in delayed mode...

PICTURE PERFECT

A mystery unraveled makes the duo feisty

The fall of the matriarch sliced the patriarch's heart

Yet silently he expanded his territory...the mantle the dude spurned

Patriarch's condition troubled the dame Manny pushed her into the eddy

The challenge she took on the warrior Iyer that she was he was warring over her in his mind

The spillover in words delighted the face compared to the proverbial beauty

Sam and Tan sensing the couple were in war mode

Pitch in peace makers when a make up war was in progress

The family gathered around the patriarch brought him the peace he was dreaming for years

The dude and dames war over Lasya was over she was a witness now

watched the truce that was called and sealed under a tree

Lasya was treading her Mama's action mode,  Mami's darkest secrets she safely held

The family united over the Patriarch's condition will soon break into a frenzy when the stork sends an SMS of a proposed visit

The lady of the house has no moment to spare for Shatabdhi or others her Bhalla men need all the attention and care

One in bed confined by a flu the other desiring to confine her to bed till his flight is due

Both she adores and seeks to please one with a proof the other with herself

Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
ranjan is so sick that he needs the help of two people to walk????😭