Posted: 8 years ago
Manya showered and went out to "take care of a couple of things"
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
They went down... it was the Peaches & Tongs dude...

His face lit up when he saw II walk down the stairs with Mahavir...

I will surely kill you da. GET LOST.. Don't irritate our Dude ๐Ÿ˜กEdited by putti77 - 8 years ago
An update that had slices of almost everything- love, care, concern, anger, hurt, romance, a bit of laughter and finally, jealousy..
Ranjan seems to have taken on more than he can chew this time round. Work worries seems to have taken a toll on his health big time. 

So like II to fuss over him. That combination of innocence and concern is golden. The Dude is trying to remain practical and wait out. II has no qualms about questioning the family doctor's competence ๐Ÿ˜† him holding her safe and secure

So like Manya to wake up and demand her right to be told, but not overly concerned about hanging around her sick father. She's like most ppl who would say that since there are others already to care for Ranjan, she wasn't needed much. Not that she doesn't care. Just not the kind to go overboard with worry.

II can live without the Dude? Really?๐Ÿคฃ

he's been compromising, I see. Progress.๐Ÿ‘

Now let the sexy lawyer in... he's going to win II her case without her knowledge and free of charge๐Ÿคฃ

KALPANA

I so get you. What is this bond? This love? It seems to defy most reasonable explanations of human attachment. Till today only Nivi, the girl was real to me. Now I am looking at her through her mother's eyes and oh! I can't even explain how I'm feeling for the latter! This is the hardest thing that people ever ever have to do in life. 

Recently, I've been worrying about some issues regarding my career. So much so that it had consumed a good part of my week without me doing anything productive. But when I read about such situations, my compass automatically reverts back to what is really important in life. It makes me count my blessings, albeit among tears for another. 
congratulations 47๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ranjan is still sick
very sick
and R&B will miss all his plans.
so sad
Originally posted by putti77

Super review Vaqeel ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Thank yooo anginer๐Ÿ˜†
I am sorry but Dude is leaving
Sorry for giving the wrong impression
He knows II is here, Manya is here... he has to go
Do phillumi to have him stay back like that
Nobody informed to Sam about Ranjan's fever๐Ÿ˜ญ
Of course the Dude is going! Too uncharacteristic otherwise. We just wanna watch him go greennn๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Does that Vaqeel knows about II's dashing Dude? I think NO ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ..
Once he comes to know then his baloon pusss pusss ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago