Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful Chapters as usual! ! 
Finally, II found out Dude is JEALOUS!! 
Dude is a man of actions..he got what he wanted.. Aww.. my poor Lasya!! She couldn't believe her uncle was cheating on her, right under her nose.. ๐Ÿคฃ I love these thoughts.. whether it be II, Dude or Lasya's.. lol.. 

I guess this is the first time since Savvy was gone that the whole family is there when Ranjan is sick.. no wonder he is counting his blessings. โค๏ธ 

It was nice to see the whole family.. Manya was being warm to II as well.. Kutty Lasya is picking up her Mama's habits.. ๐Ÿ˜†
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
her periods usually comes on end of second wk alle?(honeymoon at paris was 4 days after march 8.she got her periods when they were there)so end of every month will b the unsafe/ideal time,alle??
dnt worry aarti,i have been reading prev updates to get a M history!๐Ÿ˜‰
and she need to miss the cycle in sept to become 5 mths preg in january...
Aarti.1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thats right! The only schedules I'm remembering now are pooping & feeding for this little one. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks gals for clarifying!
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nouf

He did, he caught her off guard

It brings them closer... thats all no big deal

OMG!!!!!
WHY ITS NOT A BIG DEAL????๐Ÿ˜ญ
IT IS!!!!!
That Mr mute never says an affectionate word out loud...only a likewise or enough II is what we gets!(though his eyes n actions speak loud!!!)
there that Mrs.motor mouth too is kanjoos in letting out a word from her mouth...in such a life,these jealousy n possessiveness are the heeras!!!bcoz they dnt breathe for saying "i lov u"!!!
as i said many times before too that i really really love these heeras n mothiis...
so IT IS A BIG DEAL!!!
ishruhi thumbnail
shilpa told that her laptop is having flu n need to b shown to a doc(she wrote something.i didnt understand about that pathology...its something like a flu...)said to convey hi to all.she reads updates but cant comment...also festival season too is making her scedule tight...
she will b back in usual form by next wk...
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Lovely lovely treat first thing in the morning Nisha. What a peacefully, satisfied happy

picture, perfect evening at MM...yes being sick wasn't that bad after all, it did bring everyone together, for a fleeting bit, but they are together at least. Ranjan life is now all about snatching these little bits and appreciating what life hands out to him. Half your woes vanish if you are able to appreciate these small gestures and are thankful for them...it's so easy to constantly complain isn't it?

Ranjan is the proverbial wise man for me in this tale...can't thank you Anough Nisha for creating such a complete story.

And strange as it many sound, SOSY is much beyond a story...can't explain but it's that much needed boost, a learning curve, a piece of advise, a happy moment, an emotional roller coaster...something we need to live our daily lives..a true reflection of how all of us live our lives.

Aiyooo...to much ho Gaya naa????

wellsaid, every word shruti...
and those words in bold.is 1000 in the power of n times true...a piece of advice to a reason to laugh ou loud...sosy is a remarkable journey...
ishruhi thumbnail
"Your Dad is awful... hes
probably jealous we both have
more hair than him" Ii
whispered

๐Ÿ˜†
this one i missed!!!
paavam tan!!๐Ÿ˜†
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

her periods usually comes on end of second wk alle?(honeymoon at paris was 4 days after march 8.she got her periods when they were there)so end of every month will b the unsafe/ideal time,alle??
dnt worry aarti,i have been reading prev updates to get a M history!๐Ÿ˜‰
and she need to miss the cycle in sept to become 5 mths preg in january...

I am all going MAD with your calculations..
Just tell me whether she will get periods in August or not? It is already end of August 3rd week...
๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Boarding Pass & Baby sitting

(This is specially written for Sudhi๐Ÿ˜ณ "Memories and friends last forever")

"Hey, mujhe ghar jaana hai I cant be here with you two for ever" Sam whined

"Lets do it quick" Manya
II looked curiously

"See an Iyer girl doesnt have a clue" Sam shook her head teasing

II noticed two strings on Tan's wrist

"AAJ HAI Raksha Bandhan"

"She knows" Manya teased

"i was born and raised in Delhi" II looked hurt

Sam got off her husband's lap and kneeled down by the sofa and hugged her

"Guss to dekho" Sam chuckled

"Gussa nahi, only hurt" II informed

Sam laughed out loud...

II sprung up, kya karen?  "what is the special food?" she asked

Sam spoke with a faraway look in her eyes  "Califlower and paneer in saunf, karhi, usne to subah bana di, sevayin and pooris" "YUMMM" she finished

Manya was quiet... as she struggled to fight tears

II squirmed uncomfortably

Reached and held Manya's shoulder. "I am sorry"

Manya nodded

"Kheer bana puttar?"

"Kaun main?" Sam asked

He shook his head

"Main?" Manya asked  with a "Uve got to be kidding tone"

He shook his head

II looked startled  "MAIN?" she asked

Ranjan nodded weakly... Mahavir ne mera rakhi wala courier mere daftar wich rakha hona hai" he explained

Tan pulled Manya closer  "Rona band kar, ab soch kya legi us se" he teased

"Boarding pass stub" Manya scoffed

II looked curiously

"U know what ur husband did one time? woh tabhi aaya tha Paris se, he didnt have anything to give he fished in his pockets and handed me his Air France stub" Sam was offended

"Usko maan na padega saste mein chhoot jaata hai saala" Tan chuckled smugly  "Mujhe dekho vacation in Aruba, De Beers gift card" he whined

II wondered JUST HOW RICH ARE THESE GUYS

Sam rolled her eyes.. "Saal mein ek baar karte ho Tan you shouldnt count" her sis in laws rarely visited, they adored Tan though

"Beta keh le jitna marzi, is saal Flipkart book receipt dega๐Ÿ˜†(books R&B ordered for his own reading pleasure), bata raha hoon, pakka" Tan scoffed

Sam and Manny punched him, II gazed feeling like an intruder, there were slices of dude's life that were completely unknown to her, rakhi was one...

Ranjan moaned in fever

Sam felt his forehead gave him a sip of water, checked the ipad for medication times and gave him his next dose

II showered and changed into a saree, she pinged Sam offering her one, she was too afraid to ask Manya

She wore, a orangy pink one with a sleeveless blouse, with rubies in her ears and nose

Mahavir was excited it wasnt going to be a "mandir mein baandh denge, dukaan ki mithai laakar" event

He hummed as he kneaded flour for pooris, plain and with ajwain... she set milk for boiling, the men drank in the lounge

II JUST noticed, Nandu had a gold string in his right wrist, "a gift from Dadi" for his first rakhi

Manya wore a pretty suit, Sam wore a mustard kanjeevaram with red border that belonged to II

II toasted the semolina and set it to boil, she helped Mahavir  chop veggies for salad and subzi, there wasnt enough karhi left so he made mixed dal

Around 8 ish, II had lit the evening diya, she cut flowers from the front yard, sent a help to Malai Mandir to bring jasmine

She prayed Sam had brought Rakhi, she requested the help to bring some anyway, the sisters giggled and
made each other's hair in the lounge in front of the huge mirrors. Sam did Manya's, Manya did Sam's

Makarand Rao came around 7:30 ish... ogled at Manya in a suit, II saw Manya blush for the first time

R&B slouched on the lounge couch watching his sisters... amused and yet indifferent
She met his gaze a couple times when she sprinted over from the kitchen, when she heard them squeal...

Walked over to him

"You should go shower and change" she ordered, like it was her job

He looked intensely and didnt respond, only half smiled  "Jao na, dono ko achha lagega" "shave bhi karogey?" she asked

"No" he whispered standing up and bending down in her ear

Makarand and Tan stood in the front patio laughing over a Delhi Police challan Youtube video

Mahavir and Tan helped Ranjan walk down to the huge marble floored prayer room

A chair was brought in so he could sit

The sisters sat side by side, Tan wore a head scarf, Makarand leaned on the wall

Manya patted the fat gadda by her with oblong cushions all over  "sit by me" she whispered

"Tan waha khare hain woh bhi wahin rahega" Sam ordered

sofia brought a sleeping Lasya

Nandu was bribed with the promise of a new toy, he didnt have traditional clothes here

R&B showed, dressed in a white kurta over blue jeans... II's heart somersaulted at that direct assault... he even shaved

"rakhi KALAI mein baandhoongi DIMPAL" Manya shouted

He chuckled  "shave karke aa gaya" she shook her head

II had arranged two thaalis in consulation with Sam with the grains of rice and teeka and fruit and flowers  and water and kheer

Ranjan wanted II to tie him his... she sat down in front of his chair cross legged and followed the rituals

"arey Punjabi bahu sar par pallu kidhar hai bhai?" Tan shouted

II blushed, Manya shushed him and pulled it over her head

Tan took pictures as II tied her father in law's

And fed him a noodle of sevayin, he squirmed, at the taste, still very sick

His eyes filled up his tears... "Ghar to wahin ka wahin pada hai" he pointed to the scroll tied with the red ribbon

II lowered her gaze ashamed

He pulled a box out of his pocket, it was covered in cobalt blue velvet and worn... with the board peeking out of the edges

In it contained the most exquisite diamond and pearl bracelet in the shape of tiny flowers strung together... in a wrinkled silk bed, like it was felt, worn and saved a million times
Ranjan felt the stones and the pearls with his index finger, like he did when Savvy wore it on her wrist

II rolled her hand into a fist "I" she mumbled

The crowd watched stunned
Ranjan exhaled audibly... and waited  "dad" she began

She slowly opened her palm and he placed it... his tear drop fell off his jaw to his old tee, she had never seen him unshaven and unkempt in the last 9 months, it broke her heart

she went down on her knees and did the Iyer namaskar...

He leaned and pulled her or tried to by her shoulder "Na beta na"  he whispered

Sam stared at the tall 6 foot marble idols and cried, Manya pulled the edge of her dupatta with her fingers and cried

Mahavir and a couple help watched by the door

Lasya stirred and woke... and cooed loudly, distracting everyone

Tan pushed R&B to sit down cross legged

He did, Sam went first, she tied a silver and blue thread, fed him the whole cup of kheer... II leaned on the other wall and watched clutching the bracelet box

R&B  smiled fully when Sam was done

"DE KUCH MUJHE" Sam ordered

He signaled to Manya "Let her be done also"

"Jerk" she cursed him, hugging him tightly

Manya  rotated the arti too many times... basically until R&B halted it...

"I KNEW IT" Manya said smugly when R&B reached for an envelope from his pocket

He handed her one  it was a web print out of some "professional office services company called Worldwide, in North Sydney for a
gift certificate for professionally printing Manya's thesis๐Ÿ˜†

She flung it back at him... laughing "DIMPAL" she yelled

He fished again and gave Sam an envelope, she gave Manya a smug look  Lasya leaped and grabbed it

It was  20 hours of FREE BABYSITTING๐Ÿ˜†

Sam read aloud, get angrier and angrier...

Tan rolled on the gadda... "Kanjooos saale" Tan whimpered laughing uncontrollably

the sisters beat him up
Ranjan waved to Mahavir to hand him two boxes from a corner

Mahavir handed those to R&B

His smiled was wiped out when he held those

One was a huge red velvet box, the other was a dark green one

The sisters looked positively sad... he handed out green to Sam first and then crossed his arms and handed red to Sam

To reveal two exquisitely crafted emerald and ruby sets that belonged to Savvy

Sam helped Manya wear her emerald set and wore her rubies with trembling hands

Tan took many pictures as both girls sat by Ranjan, R&B held the baby and wandered... Sam yelled "aaja na"

He walked tentatively

And stood behind his Dad holding Sam's lil girl

II stood smiling in a corner as Tan captured it all...
"

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely...no words to describe it