Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So not fair Nisha...why does Tan have to be bald...
He's the only one...we have MAANYA and II making fun of him😭
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi21

I love ranjan. 

Yes..an incurable optimist. He saw the silver lining around the dark cloud😊
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

I suggest you should go for more interesting stories than mine...mine is just the run of the mill stuff...πŸ˜•

It's fine...
You start rest will follow.. Every story will be interesting 😊
Seriousreader thumbnail
Good night folks..😊
This time around ...it's for realπŸ˜†
putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

So not fair Nisha...why does Tan have to be bald...

He's the only one...we have MAANYA and II making fun of him😭

Tch Tch..
SR is worried about Tan..
He is cute baldie πŸ˜‰
putti77 thumbnail
Good Night/Day ladies..

We should get one steamy update from Nisha for Dude's confession and tomorrow he is leaving to Paris..
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Life is so stressful... Sigh ! SOSY updates bring a smile everyday. 

5am - my alarm goes off, i shut if off, open my bookmarked Thread 47, go under the comforters to read "Acknowledged and Appreciate".  My better half wanted to go over "to-do for the day" before rushing out. I, for the first time in all these years of marriage, refused to listen.  Point blank, I told him that I have to finish the update (+ secret reread right then) before I can listen to him 🀣.  He was ranting off like II and I was smirking off and reading (you know like who) for my morning SOSY fix. 

Nisha - What a grip you have on your readers. I think I have mentioned a bunch of times how I was not a love story reader. Never read M&B in school days (Was "really" too explicit for me unlike tongue in cheek comment by R&B).  

Dude admitting his "J" (even though he has done it is different ways before around Sree, the stripper and even Beckam, this one was so so different).   II with no clue around what is happening (not realizing R&B is tagging her around to listen to convos.  Tan - senstive about R&B's loose comment, funny about Lasya's liking to nose ring, lovable when we keeps Sam on his lap and invites Manny too.   Who tattle taled to Sam about these guys fighting (Sofia or Tan).  Either way, Sam, head of protective II supporters, dragging her out thinking she is helping her, keeping a check on R&B, heart warming to see her lie on daddy when she realizes he is forgetting details. Manny - so sweetly dragging II into their convos and nominating Sam to coach her posh politics. Ranjan realizing all the things he has in this home.  Chachu being a loose talk jerk as usual.

II - many detailed analyzation so far.  Not much to add to it.  But nice change - taking care of Ranjan, managing the unexpected luncheon, cutting off Chachu, innocently breaking her head about why R&B was behaving the way he was,  happy/excited  when she realizes he is "J" over a nobody, shy when Tan teases her. Lovable characterization

This one will be on my continued reread chapter list.

πŸ‘ πŸ€—Nisha !

Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
Aarti.1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Heights of craziness from my end! I've spent the last 1 hour calculating a fictional character's cycle dates when I should have been catching up on my emails! But someone please confirm here. II's cycles should be in the first week of each month? Which means she missed August? Did she not notice that yet??? Or have I missed something and have it all wrong?
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aarti.1

Heights of craziness from my end! I've spent the last 1 hour calculating a fictional character's cycle dates when I should have been catching up on my emails! But someone please confirm here. II's cycles should be in the first week of each month? Which means she missed August? Did she not notice that yet??? Or have I missed something and have it all wrong?

Is it first week, she PMSed in Paris (after wedding - March 8th) ? Not sure πŸ˜• 
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aarti.1

πŸ˜† Don't worry, you are not alone.. 

Well, the one I can remember without having to go through multiple updates, would be March.. around 13th or 14th of March.. So calculation based on that means, the "unsafe" days were when they were in Amritsar. In that case, she hasn't missed it in Aug.. She will miss her next cycle..