SS47 - Page 67

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago

EUREKA EUREKA LOLLOL

"ARE YOU JEALOUS?" she asked...looking at him STUNNED... her face all flushed ...at her mind's reaction to the ridiculous discovery

At last ll knows that her dude gets jealous wen some one shows too much attention , affection or care. Well not really ll only knows that dude is jealous of liar but not that he is jealous of appa,bala once upon a time,pattu class teachers son etc.
Well it's time ll should know
Aarti your daughter sounds SO ADORABLE

OMG! you have something to touch and FEEL when I write about shatabdi I AM SO FRICKING JEALOUS OF YOU. a newborn with their wrinkly skin is the best thing ever... yes they are better than sex even

Charlie: OMG!!! REALLY? So is it easy to get the oil out? Dont you live in California? I am sorry for being mean... but do they let you water the lawns? Is the water situation as horrible as they make it out to be?
If you dont mind my asking what is your water bill like?
"ARE YOU JEALOUS?"
Tongue
Big smile
ta dang!!!!
and i lov those three ladies up there in her head!!!
Finally...FInally she found out the real reason...First step towards communication...I guess this is the first time he had expressed his reason for anger and this is the first time she also has understood it... Clap Clap Clap I am sooo happy...
Illena rendum waste...He will never tell it properly and she will imagine something irrelevant...
Nouf

Three LADIES?
You are so respectful to imaginary creatures even?
He raised his head finally with a
groan
"I didnt like it when he touched
you II" he said softly BUT
DIRECTLY... EXACTLY like he had
been with her thus far...
She turned crimson at such
possessiveness... unable to say
anything, she nodded feebly, he
stroked her swollen lower lip
softly...
"I wasnt flirting with him" she
said shutting her eyes..." But...it
arouses me to see you jealous"
she whispered...

She opened her eyes
momentarily to find his...

-Fitness Suggestions & Blue
eyed monster

Big smile
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Nouf

Three LADIES?
You are so respectful to imaginary creatures even?

the ladies in my head are not making any noise now...peacefully sleeping,i hope...so i should respect their sisters,alle?Big smile

i really enjoy those three as me too own some and they too r not on any pills!!!Wink