Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Cruel world Ashu...
Making fun of someone's miseries.. 😑

Don't we see in India how insensitively people tweet on sensitive matters... And they are so called celebrities..
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It truely shocks me!
There was a meme I was forwarded the other day which said when two people fight, earlier the third would come and solve the fight or drag the two apart. These days the third clicks pics or takes a video and posts it in social media!

true indeed!!

putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

Nisha this friday is varamahalakshmi vratam are we going to see a mention of it

Good one Jyo..
II should celebrate first Varamahalakshmi Vrata in Bhalla home.. She should dress up in Kanjeevaram and Dude should chat in Skype... He will be Ogling his wifey😳

Anyways Nisha will celebrate hope she will include in the update..
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.scoopwhoop.com/humor/fb-comments/
#8 just cracked me up πŸ€£
Errantnomad thumbnail
Special acknowledgements and appreciation for the title Turkey and Trojan war. Liked the interlink of Troy, Trojan war, it's demographic connect to turkey and the turkey sandwiches that Manya and dude prefer.
II and dude, come on you two, chachu isn't worth your time and especially during your tashans. And manny is right, II needs lessons in holding onto clues πŸ˜ƒ .BTW Manny is of late charming, no ? Haan, now and then she is lost in her own world but then who is not guilty of not doing that?

Are you Jealous

Thank god for small mercies.Finally ,II manages to hold on.PHOOL kile gulshan gulshan and laddoo phooting.
And dude, really, your lawyer friend is not having one but three beers.Expending energy, are we on a random peaches man πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . He is huffing, puffing and sweating and methinks if he sweats this much even after a 40 Mike trek? πŸ˜ƒ .

Acknowledge and Appreciate,

Funny ... Mother daughter duo, Sam and lasya , Being the kabaab mein haddi types.
And last few lines, Ranjanji on his vision of a bonded family, it's ironical situations at times which leaves you appreciation and cherishing what we have no?

And cannot acknowledge and appreciate enough πŸ˜›the tirelessness and the quality of updates,
Thank you very much, Nisha.
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

sarthak aggarwal's meim himesh reshamiya 'tujhe toh main akele me gana sunaunga' 🀣
and HT times post

too good!

putti77 thumbnail

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I liked Sachin n Sunny Leone also...
Just hilarious forwarded to my friends...
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ankit : i hope next time u'll update... u'll mention that he's on speedy recovery!

take care Jai

Ok good night - day all

😳

biieee !!!
putti77 thumbnail
Hope cold is not bothering Envee...
SR?
Shilpa?
Pritee?
Nammu?
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello all...πŸ€—
Why do I feel that things have changed not only for the couple, but for the whole Bhalla family😊
Loved the update ...can't put a finger on it, not articulate ...but this update is somehow different.

After the faulty prediction yesterday...Vikas, do you still want the Oracle to speak?πŸ˜†πŸ˜³