Posted: 8 years ago
Ranjanji trying to remain upbeat for his family. 😳 . I was thinking ki dude will not go , now tho even fewer chances of him taking that flight as the peaches and tongs guy is bk.
If he hops on to that flight, phir toh what's the fun in the lawman flirting with II, nahi?
Aha! Peaches guy is here, peaches guy is here! RB will now become all lal, Hara and peela. Just love this Nisha. There will be no greater satisfaction in the world for II than to see her husband crave for her attention. Considering he is contemplating on going back, And II's bold declaration that she can certainly live without him, it will be interesting to see her follow through with this. And even more interesting will be RB reaction as she attempts to prove ki dinuya mein ek wo hi nahi hai...peaches guy digs her too! Ha ha ha. 
Thoughts all over the place today.

The lawyer, the lawyer. πŸ˜ƒ

Nisha. Dunno when you are starting your new role. Good luck on that.
Wow amazing update the dude is going to delay his travel tats a good news I just love the way ii looks after the family worrying herself about the dude and ranjan 
Good luck for your new role Nisha!

Thanks for the update.
And for bringing us back to the present.
The lawyer is back and will dude go after seeing him πŸ˜‰
Close to have century !!! Yayyy
Ranjan has to be admitted in hospital 😭
Dude is not going on Sunday n Manny is going on Tuesday? What about Makarand?

The care II does for Ranjan is too touching..
That lawyer came to make our Dude jealous 😑Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
A serious suggestion for Nisha!
Dear Nisha, since you are starting out in your role at a different location soon, I suggest you take a few days off to clear your head, take care of your house , relax and last but not the least just sit and WRITE! He he he! πŸ˜‰
me off to hospital!!!
c u n hopefully ek jealous filled updateπŸ˜‰
I am planning to murder Vaqeel 😑