Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Agreed Nisha the guy finds her extremely attractive as long as it is admiration its ok...Gushing over her as goddess  ace...smart college kid ...and if he was smart and sharp when she was moving around the house with such ease and privvy to such info must have reminded him of something...
I think ... lets give the robe carrier the benefit of doubt...i am not for fixing a bomb on him...yet i cant believe such an error of judgement...especially since it involves an extremely gorgeous young woman

He's besotted, bedazzled and blindedπŸ˜†
Grey cells normally hibernate during such an event
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ashu you missed the fight ensuing the last visit of the guy...it is only for sheer argument sake some of jump in:)
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank You for letting us know Ankit.
Jai is a strong guy. I am confident he'll pull through. Do keep us posted and take care of yourself, too.😊
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

Oh good lord! Our prayers with him Ankit. Take care. And do let us know.

Thanks Ankit..
Please keep us updated..
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ankit Jai has been on everybody's thoughts on So SY...wishing him a speedy recovery
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Some how I like these pics from Life As We Know It movie.. If you don't like please tell me. I can remove them...First one has bit nudity.. Hope it is fine..

Errantnomad thumbnail
A little late to the party 😊 but hv to post this

Woo ooh ! What was that? If a face could launch a million ships, a face could definetely sell cars!!
When the observing dude taunts, you sit up and take notice.
Ouch... But II has been dense about this thus far πŸ˜† . Waiting for her to catch it , can't blame her though... She is totally now clued only on to her FIl's

I hv heard this somewhere and I think of this for the dude "you can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars". We love getting colored, don't we? And yes we love Green πŸ˜† .
Dude , you are the moon for her... But I love this.

And I hope there is a respite out of this for Ranjanji and hope the strike gets resolved soon.
It's taking a toll on him.
And chachu and his angles even when a person is confined to his bed. Greed makes a rat out of a person.

And tan's here adding fuel to fire πŸ˜ƒ .
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All I am saying is we can have attractions...10, 20, 40, or even 60
Doesnt mean we are impure or corrupt!
When II can have a crush on David Beckham and talk about licking off his tattoos, why cant a stranger get attracted to her?
She is extremely beautiful, witty, sheer humour...Why would anyone not get attracted to her ?
I am not offending any one of you guys here
I totally agree marriage is a sacred institution and it needs some respect...But just because you are attracted to someone for nano seconds doesnt make you a pervert...
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

A little late to the party 😊 but hv to post this

Woo ooh ! What was that? If a face could launch a million ships, a face could definetely sell cars!!
When the observing dude taunts, you sit up and take notice.
Ouch... But II has been dense about this thus far πŸ˜† . Waiting for her to catch it , can't blame her though... She is totally now clued only on to her FIl's

I hv heard this somewhere and I think of this for the dude "you can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars". We love getting colored, don't we? And yes we love Green πŸ˜† .
Dude , you are the moon for her... But I love this.

And I hope there is a respite out of this for Ranjanji and hope the strike gets resolved soon.
It's taking a toll on him.
And chachu and his angles even when a person is confined to his bed. Greed makes a rat out of a person.

And tan's here adding fuel to fire πŸ˜ƒ .

Yeah! Loving it! πŸ˜Š
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bas ladayi kar lo tum log...itna achchh track chal raha hai DUDE jealous, kyun waat laga rahe ho yaar. bechara lawyer, he is so attracted, hota hai naa, isliye to parmatma ne hormones banaye hain.. how we use them is in our hands. 
and the social institue of marriage has been devised taki society mein chaos na ho, warna kya kya.. marraige has nothing to do with attraction, blah blah...unless of course you are lucky enough to get married to some with whom you share awesome sexual chemistry... like II and RB, but oyu cant stop anyone else feeling attracted towards you naa.

ashley madison se sabak lo...