Fan Fictions

SS47 - Page 32

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
"Inne wadde ghar di ki lode hai, aaj kal apartment living... ay tey aidar rehnda nahi vilkul vi,
Manya ne chale jaana hai, tey rahi tu, tujhe flat mein rehne ki aadat hai"

Chachu what is your problem😡..

Wait for 7 years from now, the MM will be too small for your brother and his family...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Asma, you are too kind in saying such nice things, I write this story because it gives me an opportunity to connect with so many of you with such incredible lives

Do you know if O's reports turned out fine?

How is Jai? Home?

Dristi how are you feeling now?

Have you started reading the story under the desk? Niice

Ashu how did your Prelims? go?

Nisha SoSy for me started with your writing but for a long time now it's about you and all the others who write. From so many different walks of life. We are here because we love you and your writing!

O is fine her reports turned out good. Now that you have asked I can tell you she will take longer this time Nisha She's strong alright but she's human too... All I can do is be there for her. When she lets me be 😭
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updates Nisha!!!  Thank you for showing II in her warrior mode with Chachu!!!  
I cannot believe that R&B thinks II is deliberately flirting with the Vakeel and play dumb with him.  She is really not the sort 😕.  

Ranjan and II are the awesome twosome--it is so sweet to see their relationship grow further!!!  Just like Ranjan sat with her when she was sick-she is hovering over him.  What happened to Manny?  Still not back???😭
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What a lovely update.. Blushing II is back.. Chachu didn't get mixed at birth did he??

Will II get to see the drool soon?
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am glad ii answered chachu in the right way... 
Tan is a cutie loved his interactions with ii... 

Dude and his one liners rock 
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Asma take care. Best wishes to O too.

I hope Jai is fine. Must be under medication after surgery.

Ashu!! Kaisi hai?
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha why did u have to go and make a lawyer stupid? (Face palm) 
But looking at it more closely, II is even more stupid😆

She's so enamoured by the Dude though? Sacchi itna attraction rehta hai kya after being together for quite a while? They do have the occasional distance to keep them wanting more though😉
Our Dude goes green, but very subtly. Everything about him is so classy. The Helen of Troy reference was so apt. He complimented her and yet, indirectly.
Tan and Sam are the much needed balance in this family. 

And Chachu!! Glad II at least made him fumble. He's been too sure of himself and his claim to the Bhalla wealth. He's practically hoping for a deathbed scene the way he talks. Is there not an iota of sibling love??
 Chachi and charity🤣

Lasya is never leaving Mama. II you better get that in your head and get on with producing your own team. 
She's in a denim skirt and pink halter top, right? 
She's the star of my baby paradise. ⭐️

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dollar on an escalator...rupee on a ventilator...nation in icu...we are in coma ...onion in showroom...god bless india
The only way to save the Rupee is to have it tie a rakhi to
the Dollar and say "Meri raksha karna!

Hey guys wats up 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Panda.. Main theek. 
How are you baba

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
II is clueless and Dude is taunting her..
I think only in the night she will come to know about what is going on?