For lovely fan fiction : The prompt thread :)

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone :) 
Please use this thread to give any prompts to writers on the forum - prompts are basically one liners or ideas on which the writers can write their next piece. It's great for everyone - readers who want to read about a particular happening/scene/situation or writers who are always looking for good prompts! 

So go on, post your prompt for all the lovely writers here Embarrassed
Ok

Can anyone write a normal everyday post marriage scene story as I think getting together after years can't be easy

I know ppl here like to read intense romance but considering what show is at the moment a normal regular scene would be nice
"Shhh! Bohot bolti ho tum Ragini!" he shushed her, creating sensuous circles on her lips with his thumb... 
Originally posted by AngelsFlyAlone

"Shhh! Bohot bolti ho tum Ragini!" he shushed her, creating sensuous circles on her lips with his thumb... 

That's your prompt, right? 
Lovely! 😃
Originally posted by --mancityfan--

Ok

Can anyone write a normal everyday post marriage scene story as I think getting together after years can't be easy

I know ppl here like to read intense romance but considering what show is at the moment a normal regular scene would be nice

Thanks for this... 
I think I am currently unable to think of a 'normal' scene between them but I am sure the other writers on the forum will definitely give this a go :D
Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by AngelsFlyAlone

That's your prompt, right? 
Lovely! 😃

Yes Sukhi di :) Thank u!
'Normal scenes'... yeah well...at this stage... Blushing Edited by metoyou - 8 years ago
Dal dokeli banao na.