Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 8

Look who cried after watching Mohit Malik's performance?

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Look who cried after watching Mohit Malik's performance?

Mohit Malik's new Punjabi Tadka on the stage of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa this week...

Saturday, August 22, 2015 | 7:17:22 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | 60 Views | Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz

The contestants of Colors' popular celebrity dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 8 will be showing their style this week, with the theme Andaaz Apna Apna.

Punjabi Munda Mohit Malik is all set to add Punjabi Tadka with his performance on the stage of Jhalak this week. We also hear that he received good compliments from the judges on his Punjabi look. Not just that, his Mom flew down to Mumbai to cheer him for his performance.

When we contacted Mohit Malik to know more about his performance, he said, "I am trying to show my versatility with my acts. Last week I did a Bhojpuri dance and this week I am doing Bhangra. It was a lovely experience. Being a Punjabi, I could show my Punjabi side through my performance. I know Bhangra so I choose this for my performance. It took me around half an hour to put a turban on my head. Overall it was a good act and I got good marks. The judges complimented me for my looks as well. I want the audience to see my performance and vote for me. This week my Mom was there too for supporting me and she felt proud and got teary eyed after my performance."

Mohit is totally enjoying his journey with Jhalak. Talking more about the same, he said, "Jhalak is a brilliant show. You come to know your body and about yourself while you dance. I have grown a lot as a person. I am enjoying my journey and learning a lot. It's physically and mentally challenging. It's a very tough competition for a non-dancer but if you are working hard then I think it's a brilliant platform for having a better performance."

Way to go Mohit! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Mohit and his mom moment very cute Mohit mom said she wants to become him father aww additi was so embarrased .I love mohit
sashusa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
India...please vote for Mohit. It did not air in USA yet but got feedback from India...
USA will be voting after 9 pm. He really needs lot of vote support to stay in the competition and to show us what dancer Jhalak has made out of him.

Alaukik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Really a cute and emotional moment.
zoha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Voted for him online tooo..
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs hes cutee too..
Nice act
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I have seriously come to adore Mohit lately...

I had been his fans during BMTD days, when he played Bharat... and Once again, he is proving to be deserving content...
mythil thumbnail
so cute
he is gem of a person
Truth-be-told thumbnail
Yes it was a nice moment. I personally feel creatives decide the kind of involvement they plan for a certain celeb. Like Sanaya got most screen presence with Salman, Mohit' s mother was called in this episode, the initial episodes had Vd's wife on stage. I don't like it when people think that all the emotional talk is fake, it may look like it but guess the channel is trying to keep the episode running. It can't be about non stop dancing, can it? We need fillers. One can Always have any particular celeb's family members coming in irrespective of how popular, not popular they are. Everyone's family is like the same.   ðŸ˜Š Edited by Truth-be-told - 8 years ago
nidhishree308 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love him to bots nd pieces..He is not fake at all..He is sooo genuine