Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Madhu came back home and Rk brought a gift for her,a dress and wanted her to wear it..Madhu hesitated firstly but Rk insisted her to wear it .😳

Rk was waiting...😳

"Biwi.are you ready?"😛

"9...8...7...6...5..."😉

"Rk ye ye mere liye nahi hai..main aise kaise..?"Madhu voice came..😳

"Biwi box ke andar rakhi dress pahanni hai,gift wrapping paper toh nahi pahan liya  tumne!"😆

"Rk please..be serious ..aur ye sandals ..main..kaise..ye ..ye.."😳

"Biwi time up,chalo tumhare liye 5 sec aur.."😉

"Rk main kaise..."😳

"Jaldi bahar aao nahi toh main darwaza tod kar andar aa jaunga..4...3...2...and .."😆  😛

Rk saw her coming out and what he saw..⭐️he was mesmerized by her beauty,her charm.. her shyness,her hesitation of coming in front of Rk in that dress as it was not something she was comfortable in ..😳and knowing the way Rk is staring at her..make Madhu  blush more..😳   😳   

{BG-Hum tere bin ab rah nahi sakte..❤️]Madhu was looking stunningly gorgeous..⭐️

"Biwi yaad rakhna aur mujhe bhi yaad dilana ki main tumhe kabhi bhi aise kapde na dilaoon.."😉  😛 

"Kyu main acchi nahi lag rahi hoon?"😳

Rk took her in front of mirror and stood behind her and said ,"Tum in kapdo main itni khoobsurat lag rahi ho ki Rk ko apne aap ko yaad dilana parh raha hai ki zinda rahne ke liye sasns lene ki zarurat hoti hai!aur Rk ki ego ko ye bilkul bhi pasand nahi..isliye main aise kapde kabhi nahi dilaoonga.. "😉   😃

Madhu blushed more by his words..😳 😳he hold her arm and said,"Khatm kar do,aao mita do,taiyar hoon main fana hone ke liye...dhak sako toh dhak lo khud ko kyuki ye aag aage kaam aayegi mujhe jalaane ke liye.."❤️

Madhu put her hand on his mouth and stop him saying anything further...😳  ❤️

Rk said what her want to hear..from her mouth.."Rk tum mujhse bhi zyada stunning lag rahe ho."😆

Madhu repeated his words.."Rk tum is jacket main mujhse bhi zyada stunning lag rahe ho!"⭐️

The way they were staring at each other..☺️    ☺️

Rk,"Hamesha lagte ho!"😎

No wonder Rk was looking so stunning in that jacket.

Madhu,"Hamesha lagte ho!..ab chale!"She hold his hand but he stopped her..😳and remove her neck piece..☺️"Tumhe iski zaroorat nahi..tumhaari garden waise hi bahut khoobsurat hai!"  ☺️ 

He took a rose than and give her,she put it into his pocket and he said,"Hmm.ab ye gulaab ka phool aur tum dono  sahi jagah par aa gaye hain..mere paas.."😛

Madhu smiled..😳

Madhu was having difficulty to walk in heels ,she was about to fall when Rk grab her in his arms..☺️

"Mujhe heels main chalna nahi aata.."😳

"Toh mat chalo,tumhare paaon bahut naazuk hain,inhe zameen par mat rakhna..moch aa jayegi.."⭐️

Rk took her in her arms and they came down stairs..❤️  ☺️Rk forgot to took his phone..so he went to take that and said,"Shoes mat utaarna ,tumhaare pair maile ho jayenge."⭐️

Than they both went for a date and we saw Rk-Madhu's  cute romantic..moments ,their nok-jhok..😳  and their dance on the beautiful song..😛  😉   😃   😆    ⭐️   👏   ☺️ ❤️  😳

Mar Jawan.. Mar Jaawaan, Tere Ishq Pe Mar Jaawaan... ❤️
Bheegi Bheegi Sapno Ka Jaisa Khat Hai Yeh
Haay Gili Gili Chaahat Ka Jaise Lat Hai Yeh
Mar Jawan.. Mar Jaawaan, Tere Ishq Pe Mar Jaawaan... 

Soche Dil Ke Aisa Kaash Ho, Tujhko Ek Nazar Meri Talaash Ho
Jaise Khwaab Hai Aankhon Mein Base Meri
Waise Nindon Pe Silvate Pade Teri
Bheegi Bheegi Armaano Ki Raahat, Hai Yeh
Haay Geeli Geeli Kwaahish Bhi Toh Bekhud Hai Yeh
Mar Jawan.. Mar Jaawaan, Tere Ishq Pe Mar Jaawaan... ❤️

Rishbala  and the dance was damn hot.☺️

What a lovely Rishbalalicious episode,  😳loved it so much ❤️Rishbala looking superbly stunning and damn gorgeous..👏couldn't took eyes off them.   ❤️      ❤️      ❤️       ❤️    

Edited by RM14 - 8 years ago
anish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome hot and romantic post deepti 😳❤️
Both rishbala are looking stunning and gorgeous in that black dress ❤️
Can't take off my eyes from them ❤️
I'm just drooling over them ☺️
This was an another passionate and romantic dance sequence ☺️
Thanks for the beautiful and lovely post and pics 🤗

P.s yay I came 1st 🥳Edited by anish17 - 8 years ago
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
rk said her u have to wear dress & not gift wrapped paper but madhu would look hot & sexy in that wrapping paper also :)) Rk was totally blown away with madhu's beauty & both compliment each other..Their dance was sooo hot & dremy.. Rishbala & closeness..!
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post Deepti... :))        It took me in flashback mode :))
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Deepti awesome post and pics.
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb , awesome post , passionate Rishbala
love them n miss them also

ps : thank u
viviankidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome episode,rishbala at their best,loved the way they looked at each other so romantic,so sensous,so rishbalicious
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous nostalgia-post, Deepti.❤️

Love these Rishbala nostalgia posts of yours with their wonderful detailing, *thank* you sooo very much.👏 ⭐️ 🤗
TRPS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A beautiful post like Rishbala. after a long time I have come here and got your awesome post. Nice work Diu. keep it up Buddy. 😊
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anish17

Awesome hot and romantic post deepti 😳❤️
Both rishbala are looking stunning and gorgeous in that black dress ❤️
Can't take off my eyes from them ❤️
I'm just drooling over them ☺️
This was an another passionate and romantic dance sequence ☺️
Thanks for the beautiful and lovely post and pics 🤗

P.s yay I came 1st 🥳

Thanks so much Anish..😳so happy that you loved it my Pinky..😃my pleasure..🤗ya it was so passionate and romantic seq.of Rishbala..☺️me too drooling over them,such a picture perfect couple.❤️ Ya you come first my dear. 😉congratz. 🥳Edited by RM14 - 8 years ago