Balika Vadhu

Re Shakti anand

Posted: 8 years ago
I am liking Shakti Anand as new Jagya he carries the weight of a Mila n managing director of jaitser hospital it is my personal views but I respect others too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shakti Anand is alright  - I will take time to get adjusted to him.
Invariably, I miss Shashank - have seen too many Rakhi scenes of J with Dsa / original Singhs earlier - yesterday's felt like DSa was among new set of boys.

Shanky had a natural spark of naughtiness and liveliness in him which has now gone missing in J's character. 

Shakti is good - will pick up - will need to give him time. 
Edited by Missesha - 8 years ago
Time has moved so it is all new set of boys good for shanks let him find a role of his age
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shakti Anand is a good actor but this character we lived 5 years with Shashank so  i am missing Shashank a lot  We have not seen Shakti as an MLA yet but could not connect with him as Dr Jagdish Singh Really missed Shanky a lot seeing someone else as Dr Jagdish Shakti looked to me a new character not Jagya Same could not connect with Dadisaa and new Jagya's pairing  Shanky and Surekha ji had such natural chemistry of Dadi Pota their  scenes really used to warm the heart  Yesterday was disconnected though the scene was very cute but it looked to me like i am watching Surekha ji in new show since all around her are changed, some founding characters have left  like Bhairon Sumi and Basant was killed , some new characters were there , and then replacement of  actors for  founding characters Jagya and Anandi   so it did not look like BV

It will take some time to accept this change but i accept Shashank 's decision to leave He should do his age roles He was too young for this role  now   Shakti fits as father of  Mannu and Abhi  I could see Father sons chemistry between them Here Shakti fits in very well and shanky did not as father of Mannu and Abhi He looked like their brother so not making issue of this replacement but cannot connect  with Shakti as Jagya yet apart from he fits as Mannu and Abhi's father by his looks
Edited by maria13 - 8 years ago