SS46 Just Foochar Fantasy - Page 92

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
"Isne vi apni behno ke naak mein aise dam kara hua tha" Ranjan spoke wearily

II laughed hard

R&B grunted

"Nandu na madiri Appavum naugty ya? (was appa naughty like Nandu Anna) Nivi asked wide eyed

Can't stop gushing on each n every line.. It is just magicEmbarrassed..
Nisha, super woman thanks for the three lovely updates..
Online people GD/GD (It is day in India, Muscat and Singapore)Big smile

Shubhang was X months older than Maanvi (Author says:U girls have crazy math skills so I am not taking any "ricks" by revealing.
Someone I knew in Delhi would say "ricks waali baat" for risk)
ROFLROFL
Last one Bye
Good night / Good Day people. 

Putti I really hope we get some good people and the traffic problems are solved in bangalore 
Nisha

Please check the pic in 93.. You are going to love it..
Thank you for the updates nisha...time for some sleep..good night...hoping for another when I wake up...dil hai ki maanta nahi ;)
This is pure tpruture now I want a past to his future update, when II finds out she's pregnant with NIVI and Rb's reaction. This weekend is going to be torturous. Kya kya padhen ki demand Karoon...wahan lawyer longings is making my life miserable, here NIVI and now I want future ka past! 
NISHA kuchch kar meri imagination ko rok laga! 
By the way...all of you guys listen loud and clear - I made Avial  for the very first time in my life today. It turned out fantastic. You tube se recipe dekha and made it. Coconut wasn't fresh but it indeed was yummy. And By the way the recipe I saw was in Tamil. I could understand all that was benign said! 
So yay! 
Awesome Saturday 3 updates back to back super fun thank you so much Nisha!  Lovely future updates eagerly awaiting for NiviDay Dreaming