SS46 Just Foochar Fantasy - Page 87

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Just lovely Nish...
I am sooo loving these future wala updates...

BTW is there a reason that the kids are more Iyer than punjabi ???? is it becos of the fact that a mother has more influence in the child's habits ??? or it is becos Ranjan and R&B welcome Iyer practices lovingly ???

I would love to see one tyke with a turban while the other is in veshti with vibuthi...

Day Dreaming dreamyyy

And well this is nivi...how can she not write...poems were nivis best friend...she used to write whenever she could...it was her way of expressing things...

Cute and adorable update nisha...
ROFLSHRU

TU sach mein ITEM hai
Second part of a imaginary story's future story?

FOOCHAR mein FOOCHAR?
Originally posted by swathi1990

Just lovely Nish...
I am sooo loving these future wala updates...

BTW is there a reason that the kids are more Iyer than punjabi ???? is it becos of the fact that a mother has more influence in the child's habits ??? or it is becos Ranjan and R&B welcome Iyer practices lovingly ???

I would love to see one tyke with a turban while the other is in veshti with vibuthi...

Achacho ! One tyke in a turban and another one with veshti and vibhuti..
This will be so cute Embarrassed .
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by dristi64

OMG 

I had to come back and what luck! 
The very name Nivi just brought in a sense of calm in the update.. everything about her is so measured, so calm.. she is more her father's daughter, at least in this scene..  she already wants to help out Amma, such a darling! And 'flovers evri wear'??? Ayyo! Does it get any cuter?? Knowing you Nisha, I bet it does! I wish you were a retired old lady and had all the time in the world to create such characters more frequently. One can only hope... Sigh...Disapprove

All those scents you describedDay Dreaming
The Dude is still lazy and II is still having those people in her head and Ranjan is being the adoring patriarch that he's been so far...  You pulled quite a few heart strings there with the last scene... Thank you...

Bye all...

THIS WAS IT
YOU PRETTY MUCH SAID IT
This was her, wasnt it?Cry SO CUTE SHE WASCry
Maanvi is her I never knew her 20 years ago, I can only imagine this is how she mustve beenEmbarrassed

Still feels surreal somehow. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't know her in person. Too much it would've been for me. I'm a coward that way I guess.

She definitely would've been this way. I just got that feel somehow. More in this update than any other before. Feels good somehow. This character of your's is going to be unlike any other. You drew inspiration from one of the best! These words might sound too pretentious to an outsider, but I honestly don't have any words except the best when I think of her. Beauty in every aspect.Embarrassed

KALPANA

Y are u embarrassing me soLOL

ROFLSHRU

TU sach mein ITEM hai
Second part of a imaginary story's future story?

FOOCHAR mein FOOCHAR?

Bahut zaroori hai yaar. Socho agar future SOSY and past SOSY ke  Alag threads hon. I think you will soon need therapy to deal with it. I can imagine, Nisha going completely  crazy dealig with past present and future for a fictitious story.ho sakta hai that she will post a past update in the current thread and future update in the past thread and current updates in both past and future...

The. We will change the naMe of the story to KAL AAJ aur KAL
Socho  hamara kya hoga
ASMA

I LOVED YOUR REVIEW
I forgot to mention
READ IT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING

Shru:
Main hamesha itni mahaan nahi rahoongi haan?
I am just lazily relaxing this weekend savoring my interview and job offer

So foochar mein foochar coming right up

OMG

I had to come back and what luck!
<font color="#0000FF">The very name Nivi just brought in a sense of calm in the update.. everything about her is so measured, so calm.. she is more her father's daughte</font>r, at least in this scene.. she already wants to help out Amma, such a darling! And 'flovers evri wear'??? Ayyo! Does it get any cuter?? Knowing you Nisha, I bet it does! I wish you were a retired old lady and had all the time in the world to create such characters more frequently. One can only hope... Sigh...Disapprove

All those scents you describedDay Dreaming
The Dude is still lazy and II is still having those people in her head and Ranjan is being the adoring patriarch that he's been so far... You pulled quite a few heart strings there with the last scene... Thank you...

Bye all...

THIS WAS IT
YOU PRETTY MUCH SAID IT
This was her, wasnt it?Cry SO CUTE SHE WASCry
Maanvi is her I never knew her 20 years ago, I can only imagine this is how she mustve beenEmbarrassed

Still feels surreal somehow. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't know her in person. Too much it would've been for me. I'm a coward that way I guess.

She definitely would've been this way. I just got that feel somehow. More in this update than any other before. Feels good somehow. This character of your's is going to be unlike any other. You drew inspiration from one of the best! These words might sound too pretentious to an outsider, but I honestly don't have any words except the best when I think of her. Beauty in every aspect.Embarrassed

KALPANA

Y are u embarrassing me soLOL

No re dristi, it's difficult to pull urself off when you are enjoying it so much. Tell me, my daughter has sounded me atleast four times , for the bk to school shopping and I am not moving an inch.
LOL .
And yes, I am a coward too when I think of Nivi. I see Garima's post now and then and am not even able to muster a hello to her. Diva is missing... It's gutting to think of the pain and loss of those who knew her in person