Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
🤣SHRU

TU sach mein ITEM hai
Second part of a imaginary story's future story?

FOOCHAR mein FOOCHAR?
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Just lovely Nish...

I am sooo loving these future wala updates...

BTW is there a reason that the kids are more Iyer than punjabi ???? is it becos of the fact that a mother has more influence in the child's habits ??? or it is becos Ranjan and R&B welcome Iyer practices lovingly ???

I would love to see one tyke with a turban while the other is in veshti with vibuthi...

Achacho ! One tyke in a turban and another one with veshti and vibhuti..
This will be so cute 😳 .
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

THIS WAS IT
YOU PRETTY MUCH SAID IT
This was her, wasnt it?😭 SO CUTE SHE WAS😭
Maanvi is her I never knew her 20 years ago, I can only imagine this is how she mustve been😳

Still feels surreal somehow. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't know her in person. Too much it would've been for me. I'm a coward that way I guess.

She definitely would've been this way. I just got that feel somehow. More in this update than any other before. Feels good somehow. This character of your's is going to be unlike any other. You drew inspiration from one of the best! These words might sound too pretentious to an outsider, but I honestly don't have any words except the best when I think of her. Beauty in every aspect.😳

KALPANA

Y are u embarrassing me so😆
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

🤣SHRU

TU sach mein ITEM hai
Second part of a imaginary story's future story?

FOOCHAR mein FOOCHAR?

Bahut zaroori hai yaar. Socho agar future SOSY and past SOSY ke  Alag threads hon. I think you will soon need therapy to deal with it. I can imagine, Nisha going completely  crazy dealig with past present and future for a fictitious story.ho sakta hai that she will post a past update in the current thread and future update in the past thread and current updates in both past and future...

The. We will change the naMe of the story to KAL AAJ aur KAL
Socho  hamara kya hoga
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ASMA

I LOVED YOUR REVIEW
I forgot to mention
READ IT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING

Shru:
Main hamesha itni mahaan nahi rahoongi haan?
I am just lazily relaxing this weekend savoring my interview and job offer

So foochar mein foochar coming right up
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

Still feels surreal somehow. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't know her in person. Too much it would've been for me. I'm a coward that way I guess.

She definitely would've been this way. I just got that feel somehow. More in this update than any other before. Feels good somehow. This character of your's is going to be unlike any other. You drew inspiration from one of the best! These words might sound too pretentious to an outsider, but I honestly don't have any words except the best when I think of her. Beauty in every aspect.😳

KALPANA

Y are u embarrassing me so😆

No re dristi, it's difficult to pull urself off when you are enjoying it so much. Tell me, my daughter has sounded me atleast four times , for the bk to school shopping and I am not moving an inch.
😆 .
And yes, I am a coward too when I think of Nivi. I see Garima's post now and then and am not even able to muster a hello to her. Diva is missing... It's gutting to think of the pain and loss of those who knew her in person
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TARAMIRA SHRUTI
Now I'll complain that you don't read my posts. Such an Ode I wrote to you and no response? Very Bad kanna. Check the post right after the update on pg 85 and lemme know tom. Nahi batao toh bhi chalega😆

Now I'll really go before Kalpana ends up besting a lawyer today😆

Good day/ night...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Bahut zaroori hai yaar. Socho agar future SOSY and past SOSY ke Alag threads hon. I think you will soon need therapy to deal with it. I can imagine, Nisha going completely crazy dealig with past present and future for a fictitious story.ho sakta hai that she will post a past update in the current thread and future update in the past thread and current updates in both past and future...

The. We will change the naMe of the story to KAL AAJ aur KAL
Socho hamara kya hoga

u thought this much!!!
i was almost sleeping but these rhyming words r getting jumbled up!!
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
looks like we are going to get bank of updates today...waiting for the future mei future update
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

One more😳..

<div></div>

go n sleep putti!
i hate ur weekends!!!

on swcond thought,u write nisha...i can read later...thisvputti madam will sleep now...gunnite friends...